About this listing
It's a private apartment in a historical building with some mixture of pre-soviet and modern, a place that will make you feel you're staying with friends rather than at a b'n'b or something.
our kitchen is relatively small space, but fine for 2-3 people hanging out. No dishwasher, guests are kindly asked to leave dishes clean, thank you so much! -)
we're offering a bedroom in our 3 bedroom apartment in a historical building, pretty central and only 10 min walking from subway (actually, three different lines of metro, which is very convenient when you need to move around a lot)
It's a historical building, more than a hundred years old, very high ceilings, long halls, some, historical furniture - not the pop and neat international IKEA style, but a place with a distinct character.
One bedroom is more quiet, with a wide window overlooking a green inner yard - http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/59792 here it is. The other bedroom on offer is even larger, gets more sun from early morning, goes with a TV set ( cable channels in English), wi-fi, a wide bed, some shelves in the wardrobe for your stuff, and a work desk.
There's enough space for some good old yoga or stretching too
(pictures to be uploaded soon, but not yet - sorry about that).
We've got a laundry machine in the apartment, wi-fi works great, kitchen well-equipped (including a slow juicer, a microwave, a toaster etc).
We've got two fridges too, so there'd be enough space for everyone.
So, we'd be happy to help you around, with tips or any information you might need, should we have time we might show you around too.. Should you want, I can navigate you through vegetarian eateries in the city.
'We' stands for my husband and myself, laid back and friendly couple in our early 30ies, we also live in this apartment - so, this is important - you'd have to share it with us (or sometimes when we have to be away it's gonna be our very reliable close friend stayin over and helping us with guests and just looking after the apartment, watering flowers and such).. BUT ALSO from time to time we'll have guests staying in two bedrooms, so you might be not the only guest in the flat (both guest bedrooms go with a lock and a key, though).
I guess that's about it.. nice handy location, nice owners -)
please write us a few words about yourself and the trip that you're planning, or provide links to your profile at (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or such
GENERAL RULES are basic:
- you're asked to clean after yourself (the tub, bathroom sink and kitchen)
- please leave the shoes in the hall
- we don't have a living room and the kitchen is not really large, also FOR SAFETY reasons PLEASE make sure to LET US KNOW IN ADVANCE SHOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE GUESTS and please never let in people you've just met!! it really feels very uneasy to run into unannounced strangers in the place where you live, that's what we want to avoid by all means
- please clean after yourself in the bathing room and in the kitchen
- generally if you are thinking of heaving guests it should be discussed specifically, it is very important for the safety in the house and for the homey feel
- please remember that you might be not the only guest