SHARED 2BR APT (GUEST HAS OWN PRIVATE ROOM). Comfy, apartment, shared with me in a bright, comfortable apartment in the East Village. Possibly the best location for people visiting. Close to NYU, Soho, West Village and more. Great reviews.
- Shared 2 BR apartment with quiet, comfortable, guest room for YOU
- Guest room includes private toilet and sink
- Guest room is situated on the opposite side of the apartment as my bedroom, so noise is never a problem
- Kitchen, microwave, fridge, filtered water, toaster, stove, oven, Vitamix blender etc.
- Coffee - Blue Bottle or Stumptown coffee on-hand for guests to make
- Comfy queen size bed.
- Clean, high quality linens and towels and plenty of pillows
- Alarm clock
- Air conditioning
- HDTV w Apple TV
Interaction with guests
Absolutely available if guests have questions or need tips on where to go and what to do!
Other things to note
THIS IS A WALK UP
To add to your true NY experience, like most buildings around here, THIS IS A WALK-UP and is up 5 flights of stairs. The benefits of being on the top floor are not only a firm derriere, but that it's extra quiet and lots of sunlight. :)
- Since Airbnb is about opening your home to strangers, please complete your profile. I appreciate verifications, pictures and info about what you have planned for your stay.
Airbnb shows the lowest price available during the year. However, the price is often higher in late Spring, Summer and Fall due to super high demand. I don't charge random deposits, cleaning fees etc. I do charge for an additional guest.
Gay friendly. No smoking.
No smoking in the building, feel free to smoke on the roof or outside. No additional guests without prior agreement. No pets since the apt is small and I have some allergies. Please feel free to come and go as you wish and enjoy yourself in NYC. There is soap and fresh towels you are welcome to use. There is a laundromat on the block. If you want coffee in the AM, I am happy to provide it for you, just let me know.
I am a professional, living in the NoHo/East Village area of Manhattan. I work in entertainment marketing and am involved in music, art and the culture of NYC and am happy to let visitors know about whats going on. Love meeting new people.