Come enjoy the beauty of Queenstown in this wonderful private double bedroom en-suite. Your own bathroom+Toilet with a spa.
6 Mins away from town by a car, stunning view.
Beautiful walking track along the lake next to the house.
Guest might need to park at public area when its busy season.
Ideally situated, we will be more than happy to welcome you in our lovely home. We will go above and beyond to make your stay in Queenstown unforgettable.
You will have your own private room. You would share the living room and kitchen with 1 other room and us. But there is plenty of space and we are all working full time. If you are not sure of what you will be doing during your stay, I am more than happy to give you advice and book activities for you at the best rate possible.
- You are more than welcome to use the kitchen(upstairs) for tea, coffee and breakfast. Lunch and dinner cooking is accessible to the guest. Please tidy up after usage.
- Continental Breakfast including milk, cereal, muesli and bread is free, along with complimentary tea and coffee.
Other things to note
* Bathtub needs to get enough water to use. If you turn on the switch without water, it breaks bathtub easily. So please use carefully or if you don't know how to use, ask first before using.
* We do not have lock on Bedroom Door for fire security reason. Also other airbnb guests have verified ID as well so nobody is going to your room. So please do not worry. Thanks
1. Respect the house/contents and neighbors
2. Leave the house clean and tidy otherwise a cleaning charge will apply
3. If using the kitchen you are responsible to clean up afterwards, including washing/drying dishes and putting them away. Please do not leave them to drip dry on the bench
4. We request that all guests are respectful of noise levels particularly between 10pm until 8am
5. Please ensure all lights, heaters and electric blankets are turned off prior to leaving the house
6. Do not smoke in the room but outside is fine
7. If the keys are not in the room, a fee will apply
8. But most of all enjoy your stay!
We will be present during your stay in Queenstown and will be happy to help you fully enjoyed all the wonderful things that Queenstown has to offer.
If you want to live your life on your side we can make ourselves invisible, and if you want to follow us for a dinner outside or a nice sunny lunch in jacks point, you are more than welcome !
Please note **
If your check-in is later than actual check-in time, we might not be able to welcome you in person as we are full time workers. But we will send you information about house before your arrival so please do not worry. Thank you
Hi, Enjoying life in Queenstown ! Love traveling and Cooking. Also love meeting new people and have a great conversation!