About this listing
I am Mia and I am renting out my lovely and spacious apartment in the best area of Berlin :)
It is 95m2 and located in Prenzlauer Berg/Mitte (Subway U2, Senefelder Platz/Rosa Luxemburg Platz), with original wooden floor, on the 4th floor (no elevator) with big windows and a LOT of sun.
- a very comfortable "Boxspring-bed" ( 200 cm x 200 cm ) for two
- a sleeping sofa for two person
- towels and sheets included
- bathroom with bathtub
- kitchen is fully furnished with all you need to cook and a gas cooker.
- about 150 books
The bedroom is a WALK-THROUGT-ROOM as you can see on the pictures. You can close it with curtains. As well you will have WLAN. It is NOT allowed to download movies in the internet as a lot of Hosts from Germany had to pay between 500€ - 2000€ lawyer costs for illegal downloading which it is in Germany!
As I want you to feel home my fridge, my kitchen, my bookshelf etc. are yours.
But make sure that you are not just enjoying the cozy appartement during your stay in Berlin :) , as:
-The atmosphere on the streets is very charming, surrounded by beautiful restaurants, cafes, small shops etc.
-the famous Kollwitzplatz with fresh groceries/delicatessen market (Saturdays) and the famous Kastanienallee are just a 10min walk away
-On sunny Sundays you can spend your day at the Mauerpark and its famous and unmissable fleamarket (one Station away).
- I can give you lots of tips and contacts for your stay, just mail me.
- within a 10 to 15 minute walk you have all the important sights of Mitte like the Berliner Dom, Museumsinsel, Hakesche Höfe, Juwish Synagouge
ALSO check out:
They have really great tips and you can search for the type of restaurant you like.
If you have more questions regarding me, the apartment or Berlin - just let me know! I will be available during your stay via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or phone if you have any questions.
I am looking forward to your visit!
See you soon in Berlin
Whole apartment will be yours.
Interaction with guests
If you want I can show you around in the evening ore during the day on the weekend as far as I am in the city! I am happy to explain you everyting and you can reach me 24/7.
do what you want and feel at home! Only one things:
1) It is NOT allowed to download movies in the internet as a lot of Hosts from Germany had to pay between (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)€ lawyer costs for illegal downloading which it is in Germany!
Enjoy your stay :D
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.