About this listing
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION AND HOUSE RULES BEFORE APPLYING!
Hi! My name is Kasper.
- Welcome to my place. (I live with my girlfriend Aida)
I offer this nice accommodation in the greater area of Copenhagen. You will get your own private room with a big bed for you to enjoy. The room is bright and basically furnished with all you need to have a pleasant stay.
You will have access to a shared bathroom, a kitchen with full equipment and a nice living room.
The room is situated in an a very convenient location. The train station is only a 5-7 min walk away. From the train station you can jump on the train to central Copenhagen. The ride takes around 15 minutes and leaves mostly every 10 minutes. At the location of the station you will find a supermarket and other shopping options.
Please write something about yourself and why you are coming to Denmark, thanks.
The room comes with free WIFI-acces, clean towels, clean duvet and sheet, and free parking.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any questions.
We have tried a few times that people has not responded to our messages where we accepted the stay. So from the first message you will send us, we give 2 days to book the room otherwise it might go to someone else.
VERY IMPORTANT -
After experiencing some bad behavior we need to tell everyone about what staying with us means.
1. Cleaning up after yourself, the room needs to look the same when you arrived.
2. If you cant get something to work, just ask us (instead of using violence on the object)
3. Treat our home like it was your own (in a good way).
4. If you want privacy you can get that, but if not we are very social people so don't hesitate to talk to us and tell us about yourself.
5. Our room is best for tourists, who want to visit Copenhagen or people going on a course.
- We are renting out our whole apartment for a few months from july until August/Spetember. We dont want to make money but we just want some or the whole rent to covered for.
- Drugs, hash or smokes are not allowed (You can smoke outside)
- No drunk people
- Treat our home like it was your own (in a good way).