About this listing
Sean's Place is where you will enjoy a quiet one Bedroom Suite on a charming tree-lined, safe family neighbourhood in Toronto. Sean's Place is perfect for a romantic getaway, week long vacation, weekend away or a temporary relocation home.
The wam duvet combined with soft sheets will tempt you to sleep in every morning during your stay!
Welcome to Sean's Place in Toronto!
When you stay at Sean's Place, your suite has it's own private front entrance and the suite is 100% private and self contained with your own kitchen, living area, bedroom and bathroom.
Also while staying at Sean's Place you'll have the opportunity to relax on the comfortable Muskoka chairs on the front patio while sipping your morning coffee and enjoying the birds chirping, the playing children's laughter, or the sound of a neighbour trimming their lawn.
Sean's Place is far enough from the downtown core that you don't hear the hustle and bustle; close enough that it's only a 10 minute drive (or a quick transit ride...main transit line is less than a 2 minute walk) and you'll be in the centre of the action! The location is close to Greek-town and Pape Village for all your dining and shopping needs. Sean's Place also features a fully equipped kitchen with four appliances if you wish to prepare your own meals during your stay.
During your stay at Sean's Place you'll be pampered with 400 thread count Egyptian Cotton sheets on the queen size bed covered with a warm European down duvet! Go ahead, pamper yourself and sleep in a little longer in the luxurious comfort.
I'm looking forward to meeting you and helping you enjoy your stay in Toronto while you relax in the comfort in my one bedroom suite at Sean's Place.
AMENITIES at Sean's Place:
* Self contained suite with it's own private front entrance.
* Queen size bed
* 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets & pillow cases
* European down duvet
* Futon in living room
* Bathroom towels provided
* Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, stove, fridge & dishwasher.
* Kitchen has everything you need to make a meal...utensils, cookware, plates and even spices to help with meal preparation!
* Coffee machine & kettle (with complimentary coffee & tea)
* Air Conditioning
* Clothes washer & dryer in the suite
* Free wireless internet access
* 37" flat screen TV, digital cable box & DVD player
* Front porch with comfortable Muskoka chairs to enjoy the morning sun and a cup of coffee or perhaps an evening glass of wine!
* Superior Security through keyless entry system (a unique code provided for each visit) so no need to worry about duplicated keys, etc!
* Free Parking
Interaction with Guests
I will be here to greet you on your arrival and show you the self contained suite.
I'm here as your on-site host (Sean) to help you get the most out of your visit to Toronto. Whether you wish to take in the tourist sights, relax at the beach or chill with the locals I'll point you in the right direction! Toronto's an amazing and diverse city with lots to offer every visitor.
The neighbourhood as all the essential amenities that are close by:
* Grocery, bakery, pharmacy, beer & liquor stores are walking distance along with unique shops and some charming restaurants in Pape Village.
* Amazing access to Don Valley Parkway for access to 401 / Gardiner Expressway.
* Fantastic cycling and hiking trails through the Toronto Parks system starting at the Don Valley Parkway...the entrance is only one street over.
* Only minutes to Greektown, Beach, Yorkville, St Lawrence Market, Downtown core & Brickworks.
Beyond the close Pape Village, you must visit Greek-town where you can experience some fantastic dining in numerous restaurants along the Danforth.
** Of special note, on the August long weekend it's the "Taste of the Danforth" festival. **
Danforth becomes a pedestrian walkway only for the weekend and you can try samples from various restaurants and enjoy the street festival which is a fun time for all!
Sean's Place has easy access to the Don Valley Parkway and the location is close to the downtown core.
Toronto Transit (TTC) has two stops that are very close to Seans Place. The first stop is a 1 minute walk and the second is about 2 minute walk.
This line has 24hr TTC service.
There is street parking available and also a spot at the rear of the house that's available for FREE.
Detailed driving directions on how to get to the house will be shared upon booking.
I live in a separate suite in the same home as the guest suite and expect guests to be well behaved as the community is very peaceful and relaxed with a mixture of mature residents and young families.
This is strictly a non-smoking property.
Suite occupation is limited to registered guests only. All guests must have valid identification available to show upon arrival / key exchange. Valid identification includes Drivers License for domestic guests and passports for international guests.
Is available at the rear of the house and street parking is also available.
If you have any questions, concerns or need anything during your stay please ask as that's what I'm here for and I want to ensure you have a fantastic stay in Toronto.
Extra large spacious closet with floor to ceiling mirorrs ensure you're ready for today's adventure!