About this listing
Your very own pied-a-terre tucked away in the middle of Soho, London.
1BR top floor flat + separate Lounge in the middle of Soho, London.
Lovely, bright, minimal design and clean -- Muji furnished flat in the center of Soho available.
Incredibly central. Walking distance to shopping, nightlife, nice restaurants, West End theatres, gallerys, museums and major tube stops.
Plenty of High Street shopping nearby at Carnaby Street, Regent Street, Oxford Street, and Convent Garden minutes away, plus Berwick Street Market around the corner.
Stone's throw to many botique coffee shops, restaruants and bespoke clubs: Balans, Ronnie Scotts, Starbucks, Nero's, Costa, Koya, Bars, Pubs, and so much more.
National Gallery, Trafalgar Square and National Portrait Gallery 10 min walk away, not to mention and Charing Cross rail station or King Cross for day trips out of town.
Unit is top level flat on 4th floor walk up, no elevator. No one above you!
Perfect for 1-2 persons with Large Double Bed in bedroom.
*Please be aware, neighborhood has a lot of nightlife so you can hear the street most nights.*
Thanks for looking!
- 1 Bedroom with Double Bed
- Separate Lounge with Sofa
- 1 Bath with Shower with instant hot water unit.
- Full Kitchen with 4 gas burners/stove, plenty of pots and pans to do real cooking if you wish.
- Lots of coffee making choices for the coffee geek in you: Moka pot, Hario v60 pour over and French Press/Cafetière.
- Muji Dinnerware for 4 persons
- Washer & Dryer
- Portable A/C unit and table fan
- Muji Sofa
- Extending Kitchen Table with seating for 4.
- High Speed (10-15Mbps) Wifi/DSL
- USB Printer
- Speakers for your iPod/iPhone/iPad input.
- Double glazing in Kitchen/Bathroom.
- Secondary glazing in Lounge/Bedroom.
- Fresh Linens/Towels provided
- Hair dryer.
- Steam iron and ironing board.
- UK->World electric plug adapter.
- London guide books and maps on hand. (English only)
(All Utilities Included)
**Please Note: No Cable TV, Phone or Microwave in Flat**
Interaction with guests
I will be available by email, phone or text should you need anything.
Soho is smack in the middle of everything and has lots to offer any time of day. You won't be bored!
London guide books and maps are also available for your use:
Time Out London
London Coffee Guide
London Cheese & Wine Guide
Central to many tube stations:
Tottenham Court Road
and Charing Cross Rail Station!
If arriving by Heathrow and you want to save money on transport, take the Picadilly line all the way straight to Picadilly Circus Station. Cheapest way, but can take 45mins to 1hour.
Feel free to ask for more information!
Please no smoking inside the flat. Thank you!
Hi, I live and work in Soho, London and love every minute of it. I dare you to be bored here.
I'm originally from the US, most recently having lived in Santa Monica, CA.
I've both sublet out my place in the past, and have sublet from others.
So I understand the process and trust necessary for everyone to be happy.