About this listing
My 3 bedroom 1 bath apt is located in Humboldt Park on the border of Ukrainian Village, Wicker Park and near Logan Square.
I love my bright airy peaceful space! I'm on the 2nd floor of a two flat building.
Amenities include: hardwood floors, high ceilings, a bright spacious dining room, living room, Smart TV, wireless internet, central heat and AC, fully stocked kitchen, and a private deck with comfy lounge chairs.
I have three bedrooms, the master has a full bed, another bedroom has a twin size bed & the living room has a very comfortable thick futon (it's a high quality full size bed). You'll have clean new white sheets on all beds, and clean new white towels.
Street parking is safe and easy on our street, it's always available, and I have parking permits you can use during your stay. The CTA bus is a block away - it will take you downtown (35 minutes away), subway or anywhere around the city. Or, you can walk around to the many neighborhood restaurants, bars, and shops within blocks of my home.
As an added bonus the park offers many facilities such as tennis courts,indoor basketball courts, meeting/event space & a fitness center.
I prefer to host up to 2 people, and the max is 5.
Please book a week in advance.
The best options for commuting include two CTA (public transportation) buses and UberX.
The nearest bus is less than a block away.
Another bus, which takes you straight to downtown is about three blocks away.
- No smoking, no pets, no loud music.
- Close front gate when entering or leaving.
- Use the resources freely and wisely - please conserve energy by turning off lights and fans, etc, when you leave.
- Throw away your garbage. (place it by the stairs on the enclosed back porch)
- Pick up, clean up (cleaning supplies are available) and leave as you found it. (e.g. wash dishes, place used sheets, towels, comfoters and blankets in hampers)