About This Listing
2 X Double En-Suite Rooms At this beautiful fantasticially located tranquil country cottage 2 Mins drive from the world famous 5 star Kildare Hotel & Country Club, home of the 2006 Ryder Cup.
This cut stone tranquil country cottage is only 30 Mins From Dublin Airport and just 45 Minutes From The Cosmopolitan Dublin city centre. It is situated within 20 Mins from Premium National Race Courses. Public Transport, Bars & Shops and superb restarants all close by. The cottage has free Satalite TV, Free Wireless Broadband, full monitored intruder alarm, Full Outdoor CCTV System & Secure Parking Behind Electronic Gates. This place is a must for the country lover and golf enthusiasts.
Amenities close by Include; the Straffan Steam museum, the Straffan butterfly farm, irish national stud, japanese gardens, Dublin Zoo, and much much more.
Dublin bus direct route to city centre. Local Taxi Company. Local bars and restaurants at the nearby towns of Naas, Maynooth & Celbridge. Hosting Service Available If Required. Airport Transfers available if required By Prior Arrangement. Welcome Fridge Pack Included.
See Ireland from this wonderful well located base!!! Looking forward to seeing you & thanks for looking!!!!
THE FORMAL STUFF....
1. No smoking inside but you can smoke in the garden or decking area.
2. No pets allowed incase you are considering popping your pooch in your suitcase!
3. Please have consideration for our lovely neighbours. The property must be left in the same condition as you find it, except for normal usage and cleaning. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items. For example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, new lock if keys get lost.
5. Flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations will not result in refund of monies.
6. Internet is offered free of charge. In the unlikely event this is not working, there will be no refund.
7. A legible email copy of drivers licence and passport is expected prior to arrival.
8. PRIVACY: We strive to respect the privacy of our guests during their stay and unless requested by you we will not typically contact you during this period.
In this case, if you arrive and find something that seems inadequate (eg. something broken/missing/cleanliness etc) please contact me immediately so that I can resolve the issue. If you do not contact me immediately, I will assume that everything is fine and therefore be unable to resolve the issue. In this case, no refund will be offered at a later date.
9. ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY: Guest agrees that he/she will not use this property to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guests agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to our neighbours. Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
10. KEYS: We normally give one set of keys to the guest. Please do not give out these keys to any other person.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!!
I had an absolutely flawless experience staying in Ireland with Derek and Adeline. Their place as very nice as are they. The house is one street down from the bus stop that takes you right into the heart of Dublin for less than 5 euro. We were able to get from the airport to the house for 7 euros by bus. The house is also next to the K Club which made for a tremendous day of walking around. The grounds were incredible as was the clubhouse/hotel. The Ryder cup has been played there in the past and I would definitely not have gone there had I not stayed with Derek and Adeline. Aside from the housing, Derek and Adeline were tremendous hosts. They were very helpful with finding things, tips on places to go, transportation, as well as a joy to grab a pint of Guinness with. Definitely recommend staying here
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Derek & Adeline
We both love to boat on many of irelands fabulous freashwater lakes,we like to visit the surperb cosmopolitan Dublin City centre for some great food and of course really good Guinness.
We like to eat out and enjoy the many attractions that are right on our Door Step,Guests are always always given a great big traditional Irish welcome,we hope to see you soon
Derek & Adeline