About this listing
1 X Double Room En-Suite Available At This Beautiful Irish Country Cottage situated just 2 Mins drive from the world famous 5 star Kildare Hotel & Country Club, home of the 2006 Ryder Cup.
This cut stone tranquil country cottage is only 30 Mins From Dublin Airport and just 45 Minutes From The Cosmopolitan and vibrant Dublin city centre. It is situated within 20 Mins from Premium National Race Courses. Public Transport, Bars & Shops and superb restarants all close by. The cottage has free Satalite TV, Free Wireless Broadband, full monitored intruder alarm, Full Outdoor CCTV System & Secure Parking Behind Electronic Gates. This place is a must for the country lover and golf enthusiasts.
Amenities close by Include; the Straffan Steam museum, the Straffan butterfly farm, irish national stud, japanese gardens, Dublin Zoo, and much much more.
Dublin bus direct route to city centre. Local Taxi Company. Local bars and restaurants at the nearby towns of Naas, Maynooth & Celbridge. Hosting Service Available If Required. Airport Transfers available if required By Prior Arrangement.
See Ireland from this wonderful well located base!!! Looking forward to seeing you & thanks for looking!!!!
THE FORMAL STUFF....
1. No smoking inside but you can smoke in the garden or decking area.
2. No pets allowed incase you are considering popping your pooch in your suitcase!
3. Please have consideration for our lovely neighbours. The property must be left in the same condition as you find it, except for normal usage and cleaning. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items. For example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, new lock if keys get lost.
5. Flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations will not result in refund of monies.
6. Internet is offered free of charge. In the unlikely event this is not working, there will be no refund.
7. A legible email copy of drivers licence and passport is expected prior to arrival.
8. PRIVACY: We strive to respect the privacy of our guests during their stay and unless requested by you we will not typically contact you during this period.
In this case, if you arrive and find something that seems inadequate (eg. something broken/missing/cleanliness etc) please contact me immediately so that I can resolve the issue. If you do not contact me immediately, I will assume that everything is fine and therefore be unable to resolve the issue. In this case, no refund will be offered at a later date.
9. ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY: Guest agrees that he/she will not use this property to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guests agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to our neighbours. Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
10. KEYS: We normally give one set of keys to the guest. Please do not give out these keys to any other person.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!!
The reservation was canceled 4 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The cottage was lovely and Derek was really helpful. We had a great time visiting friends nearby and the location is great both for Dublin and exploring Ireland. Everything you could possibly need at the cottage which is both beautiful and practical. Derek is always nearby and easy to contact if you need anything. You can get a great bacon sandwich across the road too! Thanks for a great stay
Words cannot explain the appreciation we have for the gracious hospitality we received from Derek and Adeline! We are SO thankful we chose this accomodation on airbnb. Derek and Adeline were so welcoming with the home being absolutely beautiful and clean. Derek and Adeline took the time to show us a few placesof history that were off the beaten path; the visit to Arthur Guinness' grave site, a tour of Lyon Estate (Ryan Air) and a visit to the most "proper" Irish pub-Roches! We arrived to Ireland after a week in the UK, our suitcases were full of soiled laundry. Derek and Adeline were so sweet to help us launder our clothing, help with directions and always kept the fridge stocked with our favorite food and drinks! It was great fun meeting their two bengal cats as we have one of our own back home...it was like having a little bit of home in Ireland! The location of this accomodation was perfect in relation to Dublin's city centre, only a short drive (and a beautiful one at that)! If we are fortunate enough to visit Ireland again, we will be certain to book with Derek and Adeline again. We would recommend this location to anyone and would give them an 11/10 rating!
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Derek & Adeline
We both love to boat on many of irelands fabulous freashwater lakes,we like to visit the surperb cosmopolitan Dublin City centre for some great food and of course really good Guinness.
We like to eat out and enjoy the many attractions that are right on our Door Step,Guests are always always given a great big traditional Irish welcome,we hope to see you soon
Derek & Adeline