About this listing
Beautiful, peaceful "Bali" inspired En Suite with Queen...
Super comfortable Queen bed with your own private bath, (En Suit). Your own private entrance if you prefer. French door opens to natures peaceful deck & covered outdoor "Bali" hut for those who may enjoy sleeping outdoors... use it for yoga, meditation, spiritual rejuvenation... with a twin bed! There are two fire places... for a real outdoor camping experience! Also a BBQ and "Bali" p(website hidden) umbrella for shade.
The house is a beautifully updated historic 1915 True Craftsman style home with beautiful original art thru out. Awesome gourmet kitchen. You're going to love staying here! New thick fluffy towels and pillows and super comfy beds.
• Sorry, No pets... an allergy free home.
Here's a little info about your stay here...
• Quiet, safe neighborhood.
• Plenty of street parking.
• Free Secure Wi-fi.
• Shared gourmet kitchen, living room, fireplace, dining room.
• Spacious new backyard decks for relaxing listen to the birds and enjoying the peaceful NW outdoors!
• Spacious front porch for relaxing and enjoying the pace of the neighborhood.
• Close and very convent to the airport, downtown and freeway.
• 4 mi. to PDX airport.
• 4 mi. to downtown, train station- bus station
• Close public transit ...Tri-met bus #12 on Sandy Blvd. to town
• Close to City Center ...From downtown I-84 Exit 2, Cesar Chaves / (39th) / Hollywood.
• Max line - Stops at 42nd & 60th.
• 2 mi. to Voodoo Doughnuts- 1501 Northeast Davis Street, just off Sandy Blvd. There's also one downtown!
• 2.8 mi. to Lloyd ctr. Shopping Mall.
• Easy walk to cafe's, coffee, restaurants, pubs, shops, parks, library, golf course, movies
FOOD and drink suggestions...short walking distance:
• Rose City FOOD CARTS and fresh produce: 52nd / NE Sandy Blvd.
• Case Study Coffee- 53rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Bakeshop- 53rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Du's Grill- They do Bento right, 53rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Cabezon Seafood Bistro- 52nd / NE Sacramento St.
• Zien Hong- Chinese- 53rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Laurelwood Public House & Brewery- 51st / Sandy Blvd.
• Gustav's Bier Stube- 50th / Sandy Blvd.
• New Deal Cafe - 53rd / NE Halsey
• Killer Burger- 47th / Sandy Blvd.
• Whole Foods Market- 43rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Fleur De Lis Bakery & Cafe- 3930 NE Hancock St (40th / Hancock)
• Trader Joe's- 4121 NE Halsey
• The Hollywood Saturday Market- fresh, local produce. Located in front of the Grocery Outlet. at 45th / Hancock.
So many fine restaurants and establishments are a short drive from here. I will be glad to suggest great places and directions.
If this is your first reservation on Airbnb:
• Please tell me a little bit about yourself when you make a reservation or inquiry - where you're coming from, if your group is family/friends, etc...
• I don't have access to your contact info, and I can't pass you mine until you make your reservation.
• Let me know if you have questions about anything at all: about me, my home or Airbnb in general.
Thank you! ~Bruce
• Beautiful newly finished hardwood floors... PLEASE... No hard-heeled or high-heeled shoes
• Socks preferred, Quieter too!
• This is an allergy free home. No pets please, I don't allow dogs or cats to stay.
• No smoking in the house. You may smoke outside.
• Quiet-ish hours are: 10:00pm - 8:00am.
• Quiet residential neighborhood, please respect our neighbors.
• Shared kitchen... some room in the frig for your things.
• Please replace items used.
• Beverages- wine, cider and beer available to purchase.
• Compost bin in the sink for food vegetable scraps. Please no animal products.
• Recycle bins for bottles, paper, plastic.
If you have any questions, please ask and I will do my best to help you out with them!
Most of all, please enjoy your stay here in this great home!