- Sanlitun bar/shopping district - 15 min. walk
- 6 supermarkets nearby:
* Jenny Lou's
* Jingkelong General Supermarket
* Diya Tian Tian General Supermarket
* April Gourmet
* Ole! (level B1, Ginza Mall)
* BHG (level B1, Raffle City)
- 2 malls - Ginza Mall, Raffle City
- Fresh vegetable & fruit market - 5 min. walk
- Very near to several embassies including Canadian, Australian, German, etc.
- Dongzhimen subway station (subway line 2 and line 13) - 7-8min. walk
- Airport express subway line - 10 min. walk
- Bus station right outside north gate - lines (phone number hidden)(phone number hidden)
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free wireless internet
- Professional room cleaning service every 3-4 days
- Full kitchen facilities and appliances in all apartments including electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, rice cooker, dishes and utensils provided
- Fully automatic washer in every apt.
- Central A/C & 24-hr. hot water
- lots of various Chinese restaurants small & large
- Pizza Hut - 3 min.
- McDonald's - 7 min.
- Sanlitun Village restaurants - 15 min.
- O'Sheah's Irish Pub - 8 min.
The house is clean and the view is beautiful.
I dislike the location. It's not very easy to find although instructions are given by the host. It's pretty difficult to get cabs and the distance to salitun isn't as near as it was stated.
Luckily Convenience store is just below the block.
Hosts were friendly and helpful when I checked in. I arrived few hours before check in time. And it was nice of them to invite me in to rest and rushed the housekeeper to clean my room.
I asked them to book me a cab upon checking out and they say it's easy to get cabs so booking isn't necessary. Due to the bad location, It took me an hour to get a cab and I was carrying three luggages myself and they didn't offer help
Hi Ginn, This is Vera, I am so sorry to hear this review. That never happened before as I known. I've just came back and taken care these apartments, I've do realised the service were going down a lot recently. We will find and figure out problem right now. Our appologize! Happy new year!
Excellent welcome. The place is very Dell designed with a lot of place to organize your belongings. Very well located. Definetly to be recommended,
I had a great experience staying at Vera's studio. The location is probably one of the best in Beijing, very quiet but also walking distance to all the fun bars, shopping areas and events around Sanlitun. The apartment called 海晟名苑 is also one of the best apartment in this area. I met several ladies who take care of check-in and check-out stuff. All of them are super nice and very helpful. I would love to come back and stay here again.
Overall, great value studio apartment. Details:
- Host: Nathan is very responsive and easy to work with
- Apt: city feel, similar to pictures, nice layout and great natural light
- Cleanliness: only negative- could have been cleaner and apt has visible wear.
- Location: close to metro, 15 minute walk to Sanlitun
- Neighborhood: lots of expats, great grocery store steps away from complex- Jenny Lou's (mostly Western food and wine). Amazing pizza just past Jenny Lou's on the left- Pizza Plus
The apartment was fine and Nathan was punctual about meeting us. No problems. A good view from the 19th floor.
Not luxury, but good value for money.
Location is good. Walking distance to Sanlitun Village and to the airport express.
I stayed here for roughly one month while I was in Beijing for an internship. The apartment is in a great area with close access to the subway which makes it easy to explore the city. The complex is safe and well-lit at night. The apartment itself is just like in the pictures- it's clean and has a great view. Overall, I am very happy with my decision to stay here and would recommend it to anyone traveling to Beijing. Nathan is very helpful and easy to get into contact with, even at the last minute. Great place. Great host.
This host has 130 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm Vera, My families and I have some apartments in the same building, We have always had amazing AirBnB experiences and are delighted and excited to become an AirBnB host! We met lovely people through AirBnB and are very happy to finally be able to give back the feeling of warmth and friendliness that we received.
Since I am not be here frequently this year, My familie are hiring some people who can speak English on behalf.
Everyone here is very ethusiasm, respectful and kindly.
Please feel free to email us if you have any questions! Welcome to Beijing
Vera & her families