- Sanlitun bar/shopping district - 15 min. walk
- 6 supermarkets nearby:
* Jenny Lou's
* Jingkelong General Supermarket
* Diya Tian Tian General Supermarket
* April Gourmet
* Ole! (level B1, Ginza Mall)
* BHG (level B1, Raffle City)
- 2 malls - Ginza Mall, Raffle City
- Fresh vegetable & fruit market - 5 min. walk
- Very near to several embassies including Canadian, Australian, German, etc.
- Dongzhimen subway station (subway line 2 and line 13) - 7-8min. walk
- Airport express subway line - 10 min. walk
- Bus station right outside north gate - lines (phone number hidden)(phone number hidden)
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free wireless internet
- Professional room cleaning service every 3-4 days
- Full kitchen facilities and appliances in all apartments including electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, rice cooker, dishes and utensils provided
- Fully automatic washer in every apt.
- Central A/C & 24-hr. hot water
- lots of various Chinese restaurants small & large
- Pizza Hut - 3 min.
- McDonald's - 7 min.
- Sanlitun Village restaurants - 15 min.
- O'Sheah's Irish Pub - 8 min.
Overall, great value studio apartment. Details:
- Host: Nathan is very responsive and easy to work with
- Apt: city feel, similar to pictures, nice layout and great natural light
- Cleanliness: only negative- could have been cleaner and apt has visible wear.
- Location: close to metro, 15 minute walk to Sanlitun
- Neighborhood: lots of expats, great grocery store steps away from complex- Jenny Lou's (mostly Western food and wine). Amazing pizza just past Jenny Lou's on the left- Pizza Plus
The apartment was fine and Nathan was punctual about meeting us. No problems. A good view from the 19th floor.
Not luxury, but good value for money.
Location is good. Walking distance to Sanlitun Village and to the airport express.
I stayed here for roughly one month while I was in Beijing for an internship. The apartment is in a great area with close access to the subway which makes it easy to explore the city. The complex is safe and well-lit at night. The apartment itself is just like in the pictures- it's clean and has a great view. Overall, I am very happy with my decision to stay here and would recommend it to anyone traveling to Beijing. Nathan is very helpful and easy to get into contact with, even at the last minute. Great place. Great host.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.