Modern, clean and cozy studio in the heart of Recoleta neighborhood.
Sunny, just refurbished, with river view in a very safe and charming touristic area.
It has two twin beds (sprung bed base) with linens, equipped kitchennette with refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffe maker, cooking and dining utensils. Dining area. Full bathroom with towels provided, air conditioning, free wifi Internet access and free local phone calls. Flat screen TV with cable. Hairdryer, Iron and Iron Board.
Smoking is allowed.
Lots of transportation nearby, as well as restaurants, supermarkets, laundry, pharmacy and atm machines.
You will have the apt for yourself with your own set of keys.
No cleaning fee charges, so please clean after yourself.
US$ 50/day; US$ 230/week; US$ 750/month.
Departamento de un ambiente moderno, limpio y acogedor en el corazon del barrio de Recoleta.
Luminoso, recien remodelado, con vista al rio en un area turistica muy segura y encantadora.
Tiene dos camas (sommiers) con ropa de cama, kitchenette equipado con heladera, microondas, tostador, cafetera electrica y utensillos de cocina. Area comedor. Baño completo provisto con toallas, aire acondicionado, acceso de internet wifi, llamadas locales libres. Pantalla de TV plana con cable. Secador de pelo, Plancha y Tabla de Planchar.
Esta permitido fumar.
Muchos medios de transporte cerca, como tambien restaurants, supermercados, lavanderia, farmacia y cajeros automaticos.
Tendras el todo departamento para ti con un juego de llaves.
No cobramos cargos por limpieza, por favor limpia lo que ensucies.
US$ 50/dia; US$ 230/semana; US$ 750/mes.
Liliana*s studio was warm, clean and all I had hoped for. I will stay there again.
- The apartment share a very good position in one of the most safe and beautiful barrios in Buenos Aires, thus is very easy to move around on foot or by bus;
- The apartment has a great view over the north side of the city and i really enjoyed it.
- The host (LILIANA) is keen an did help us anytime when we needed to arrange some troubles in the apartment;
- The building is not exactly one of the most recent in BA, but i did appreciated the kindness and professionality of the doorman and of the nightly security desk at the entrance.
- The aprtmente is furnished but, aside the bathroom which has been recently renovated, the facilities (kitchen in particular) are quite old, so dont expect a brand new apartment.
- COnsidering the small size, expecially if u plan to go there in two, be ready to face some "logistic" troubles, since arranging a queen size bed means running off of free space and of a place on which to sit when u r not keen of lying over the bed!
- the door is fragile so could be easily opened. Moreover there's often a lot of noise coming in from the corridor and by yhe close elevator during night time.
- we got some "cucarachas" coming out in the apartment (nothing scaring but surely not a pleasant meeting!).
Liliana's flat was perfect for my stay in Buenos Aires. It's perfectly located in Recoleta, just in front of the famous cemetery, and super close to cafès, restaurants, groceries, recoleta shopping mall and more. Plus there are green avenues and a park within walking distance. The flat is on the 14th floor, so you won't hear a sound at night. The flat is spacious, with a beautiful view of the city. I really appreciated the fully-equipped kitchen and a laundry place just behind the corner, which were very useful for my long stay (over a month). Liliana is a great host, the day I arrived she explained everything to me and during my stay she sent me several emails to make sure I was OK. If you're looking for a nice flat, in a very safe area, this is the place.
The studio fully lived up to expectations, being exactly as described. It was clean, tidy and thoroughly practical for sleeping, washing or working from. Above all the stunning view and luminosity make it a very cheerful place to be in. Liliana was very responsive at all times, and was punctual to met me and show me around, no fuss. No complaints ..
I've stayed in Lili's flat for a week and it was just perfect! Centrally located, everything at hand, and confy.
The flat has great views to the river and all you need for your stay.
I would recommend this place to anybody! Lili is a súper host!
Liliana was the perfect host and went the extra mile by leaving us little treats in the kitchen. We had a great time in BA and the apartment's location was great for getting around BA. Thank you and definitely recommend to others.
Excellent location, awesome view of the Recoleta Cemetary all the way to Uruguay, Liliana was very helpful and flexible. We would definitely stay here again!
Our stay at Liliana's apartment was great! The view is beautiful especially at night. The room is small but fully equipped with everything that's necessary. Clean and cozy.Liliana is always very available and friendly. Located in a very strategic position to visit Buenos Aires with plenty of transportation. We surely recommend this small apartment to anybody who wants to visit the city.
Natalio and Daniela
My friend and I stayed at Liliana's apartment for one week. The apartment is cozy with amazing views of the Recoleta cemetery and the river. Liliana was extremely helpful and even set us up with fruit and coffee to make our stay more enjoyable. If you are two friends looking for a small, well-located, and reasonably priced place to stay this is a good choice.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.