Modern, clean and cozy studio in the heart of Recoleta neighborhood.
Sunny, just refurbished, with river view in a very safe and charming touristic area,(apartamento: reinforced door).
It has two twin beds (sprung bed base) with linens, equipped kitchennette with refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffe maker, cooking and dining utensils. Dining area. Full bathroom with towels provided, air conditioning, free wifi Internet access and free local phone calls. Flat screen TV with cable. Hairdryer, Iron and Iron Board.
Smoking is allowed.
Lots of transportation nearby, as well as restaurants, supermarkets, laundry, pharmacy and atm machines.
You will have the apt for yourself with your own set of keys.
No cleaning fee charges, so please clean after yourself.
US$ 50/day; US$ 230/week; US$ 600/month.
Estudio moderno, limpio y acogedor en el corazón del barrio de Recoleta.
Soleado, recién reformado, con vistas al río en una zona turística, muy seguro y encantador (apartamento con puerta blindada).
Tiene dos camas (somier) con ropa de cama, kitchenette equipada con nevera, microondas, tostadora, cafetera, utensilios de cocina y comedor. Baño completo con toallas, aire acondicionado, conexión gratuita a Internet WiFi y llamadas locales gratuitas. Televisor de pantalla plana con cable. Secador de pelo, plancha y tabla de planchar.
Se permite fumar.
Un montón de transporte cercanos, así como restaurantes, supermercados, lavandería, farmacia y cajeros automáticos.
Usted tendrá el apartamento para usted mismo con su propio juego de llaves.
No hay cargos de cuota de limpieza, así que por favor limpiar después usted mismo.
US $ 50 / día; US $ 230 / semana; US $ 600 / mes.
Public transport: buses (phone number hidden). The metro ten blocks.
Transportes públicos: colectivos (buses) (phone number hidden). El metro a diez cuadras.
Other Things to Note
The success of the bar La Biela populated with restaurants, cinemas, discos, cafes and bars. Recoleta is currently one of the most visited areas of the city of Buenos Aires, both day and night.
Located across from Buenos Aires Design: thematic mall entirely devoted to the design, construction, equipment and decoration. One block from Recoleta Mall, shopping center, cinemas Village Cinemas chain.
The prestigious neighborhood of Recoleta offers not only the beauty of its architecture in the streets, but also culture, history, science and art museums.
Centro Cultural Recoleta, Junin Street 1930. Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, Avenida del Libertador 1473. National Library Agüero street 2502. Participatory Science Museum. Rock Museum: Institute of Historical Research. Palais de Glace, Posadas Street 1725: state center of art exhibitions.
- Oriental Republic of Uruguay: Avenida del Libertador, Austria, Tagle and Figueroa Alcorta Avenue
- Mitre: Avenida del Libertador and Luis Agote.
- France: Avenida del Libertador, Ricardo Levene, Dr. Luis Agote and Pueyrredón Avenue.
- Torcuato de Alvear: between Avenida Libertador Avenue Pueyrredón, Alvear and Junín.
The apartment is delivered in optimal conditions of order, cleanliness and hygiene. Please keep in such conditions.
El apartamento se entrega en óptimas condiciones de orden, limpieza e higiene. Por favor manténgalo en tales condiciones.
I stayed a whole month at liliana's place.
And i have only good things to say!
Starting with liliana-such a perfect host, easy to communicate and gives a solution for everything i needed.
The apartment is perfect for one person or a couple, the beds are super comfortable, the shower is modern and even the water pressure is great and the water are hot.
Recoleta it is THE BEST area at buenos aires, it's not my first time here, i tried different places at the city in the past, this area is the most secured, comfortable for living, and i had everything just in 1 min of walking-the park of recoleta, direct bus to any point around the city, bars shops and restaurants, i will miss that place!
And of course the amazing view i had from my window every morning.
Please, if u thinking about your stay at BA don't hesitate, liliana's place is the best thing, and i've tried severals.
Thank you liliana for everything!
Hope your place will be available during my next time at BA!
Liliana was such a lovely host! She met me at the apartment and was able to accommodate my slightly late arrival time. She is so friendly and talked me through everything at the apartment and was always within contact if i had further questions.
The apartment itself is great, compact but well arranged and in a great location. The view is spectacular!
buena localización, limponho y equipada con el apartamento es necesario.
Lilianna y un anfitrian óptima , no olvidan ningún detali .
muchas gracias .
Great location! The apartment is small but has everything you need for a short stay -- there was even coffee for the AM which was wonderful! Liliana was great at setting up key arrangement and helping with internet and such. The two couches you see in the pictures turn into two twin beds.
A estadia neste studio foi muito agradável! A localização excelente, próximo a supermercados, cafés e pontos de referências importantes. A Liliana foi extremamente prestativa e educada, dando-nos a segurança de que qualquer problema que eventualmente aparecesse seria facilmente solucionado. Não tive qualquer problemas durante a estadia. Roupas de Cama cheirosas, studio limpo e organizado. Prédio seguro, portaria 24horas e porteiros educados e (website hidden) certeza voltaria a escolher este lugar para hospedar-me em BA.
Liliana*s studio was warm, clean and all I had hoped for. I will stay there again.
- The apartment share a very good position in one of the most safe and beautiful barrios in Buenos Aires, thus is very easy to move around on foot or by bus;
- The apartment has a great view over the north side of the city and i really enjoyed it.
- The host (LILIANA) is keen an did help us anytime when we needed to arrange some troubles in the apartment;
- The building is not exactly one of the most recent in BA, but i did appreciated the kindness and professionality of the doorman and of the nightly security desk at the entrance.
- The aprtmente is furnished but, aside the bathroom which has been recently renovated, the facilities (kitchen in particular) are quite old, so dont expect a brand new apartment.
- COnsidering the small size, expecially if u plan to go there in two, be ready to face some "logistic" troubles, since arranging a queen size bed means running off of free space and of a place on which to sit when u r not keen of lying over the bed!
- the door is fragile so could be easily opened. Moreover there's often a lot of noise coming in from the corridor and by yhe close elevator during night time.
- we got some "cucarachas" coming out in the apartment (nothing scaring but surely not a pleasant meeting!).
Welcome! It is my pleassure that people who visit Buenos Aires and stay in my apartment, feel comfortable like at home, enjoy the stay and want to come back. I'll try my best to make that happen.
Bienvenidos! Me agrada que las personas que visiten Buenos Aires y se alojen en mi departamento, se sientan a gusto como en su propia casa, que disfruten la estadia y que deseen regresar. Intento esmerarme para que así sea.