Modern, clean and cozy studio in the heart of Recoleta neighborhood.
Sunny, just refurbished, with river view in a very safe and charming touristic area.
It has two twin beds (sprung bed base) with linens, equipped kitchennette with refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffe maker, cooking and dining utensils. Dining area. Full bathroom with towels provided, air conditioning, free wifi Internet access and free local phone calls. Flat screen TV with cable. Hairdryer, Iron and Iron Board.
Smoking is allowed.
Lots of transportation nearby, as well as restaurants, supermarkets, laundry, pharmacy and atm machines.
You will have the apt for yourself with your own set of keys.
No cleaning fee charges, so please clean after yourself.
US$ 50/day; US$ 230/week; US$ 600/month.
Departamento de un ambiente moderno, limpio y acogedor en el corazon del barrio de Recoleta.
Luminoso, recien remodelado, con vista al rio en un area turistica muy segura y encantadora.
Tiene dos camas (sommiers) con ropa de cama, kitchenette equipado con heladera, microondas, tostador, cafetera electrica y utensillos de cocina. Area comedor. Baño completo provisto con toallas, aire acondicionado, acceso de internet wifi, llamadas locales libres. Pantalla de TV plana con cable. Secador de pelo, Plancha y Tabla de Planchar.
Esta permitido fumar.
Muchos medios de transporte cerca, como tambien restaurants, supermercados, lavanderia, farmacia y cajeros automaticos.
Tendras el todo departamento para ti con un juego de llaves.
No cobramos cargos por limpieza, por favor limpia lo que ensucies.
US$ 50/dia; US$ 230/semana; US$ 600/mes.
Liliana was such a lovely host! She met me at the apartment and was able to accommodate my slightly late arrival time. She is so friendly and talked me through everything at the apartment and was always within contact if i had further questions.
The apartment itself is great, compact but well arranged and in a great location. The view is spectacular!
buena localización, limponho y equipada con el apartamento es necesario.
Lilianna y un anfitrian óptima , no olvidan ningún detali .
muchas gracias .
Great location! The apartment is small but has everything you need for a short stay -- there was even coffee for the AM which was wonderful! Liliana was great at setting up key arrangement and helping with internet and such. The two couches you see in the pictures turn into two twin beds.
A estadia neste studio foi muito agradável! A localização excelente, próximo a supermercados, cafés e pontos de referências importantes. A Liliana foi extremamente prestativa e educada, dando-nos a segurança de que qualquer problema que eventualmente aparecesse seria facilmente solucionado. Não tive qualquer problemas durante a estadia. Roupas de Cama cheirosas, studio limpo e organizado. Prédio seguro, portaria 24horas e porteiros educados e (website hidden) certeza voltaria a escolher este lugar para hospedar-me em BA.
Liliana*s studio was warm, clean and all I had hoped for. I will stay there again.
- The apartment share a very good position in one of the most safe and beautiful barrios in Buenos Aires, thus is very easy to move around on foot or by bus;
- The apartment has a great view over the north side of the city and i really enjoyed it.
- The host (LILIANA) is keen an did help us anytime when we needed to arrange some troubles in the apartment;
- The building is not exactly one of the most recent in BA, but i did appreciated the kindness and professionality of the doorman and of the nightly security desk at the entrance.
- The aprtmente is furnished but, aside the bathroom which has been recently renovated, the facilities (kitchen in particular) are quite old, so dont expect a brand new apartment.
- COnsidering the small size, expecially if u plan to go there in two, be ready to face some "logistic" troubles, since arranging a queen size bed means running off of free space and of a place on which to sit when u r not keen of lying over the bed!
- the door is fragile so could be easily opened. Moreover there's often a lot of noise coming in from the corridor and by yhe close elevator during night time.
- we got some "cucarachas" coming out in the apartment (nothing scaring but surely not a pleasant meeting!).
Liliana's flat was perfect for my stay in Buenos Aires. It's perfectly located in Recoleta, just in front of the famous cemetery, and super close to cafès, restaurants, groceries, recoleta shopping mall and more. Plus there are green avenues and a park within walking distance. The flat is on the 14th floor, so you won't hear a sound at night. The flat is spacious, with a beautiful view of the city. I really appreciated the fully-equipped kitchen and a laundry place just behind the corner, which were very useful for my long stay (over a month). Liliana is a great host, the day I arrived she explained everything to me and during my stay she sent me several emails to make sure I was OK. If you're looking for a nice flat, in a very safe area, this is the place.
Welcome! It is my pleassure that people who visit Buenos Aires and stay in my apartment, feel comfortable like at home, enjoy the stay and want to come back. I'll try my best to make that happen.
Bienvenidos! Me agrada que las personas que visiten Buenos Aires y se alojen en mi departamento, se sientan a gusto como en su propia casa, que disfruten la estadia y que deseen regresar. Intento esmerarme para que así sea.