Located in the heart of Paris, quiet (located on-court pass) light and comfortable, completely renovated and equipped, this apartment of 65m2 is ideal for both work and leisure.
Apartment, on the 2nd floor of a 4 story building,
- open and modern kitchen fully equiped with all appliances :
(micro-wave oven - oven with grill - 4 burners - washing machine - large fridge with independent freezer
- large Living Room with a sofa (Convertible bed 130x190 cm)
- separated bedroom with very large comfortable bed
- separated bedroom/office Room with a sofa (Convertible bed 120x190 cm)
- bathroom with shower, towel heater; toilets in the bathroom.
* WiFi broadband Internet access, TV and telephone.
can accommodate up to 4 people.
Ideally located, it is served by several metro lines (8,9,4, very close 3,5,7,11) a few minutes away from Republique, Gare de l'Est, Gare du Nord, the Pompidou Centre, Canal St Martin, Opera & Grands Boulevards.
The area is lively with many picturesque passages. It is a district with many shops: a wine shop-deli-catering in the street (Julhès), many restaurants ranging from the exotic cuisine (Indian, Chinese ...) to the good & classic Parisian brasseries (Julien, Brasserie Flo) , organic market, bars (Chez Jeannette Delaville ...), concert halls (the New Morning, Alhambra, Ephemere Point), theaters (Antoine, Porte St Martin, le Gymnase, le Jamel Comedy Club, Le Splendid, the Renaissance, Palais des Glaces, La Comedia, Les Folies Bergeres, Mogador, Trevise ...), cinema (l'Archipel, Brady), nightclubs (the Globo, La Java ...), pools, florists, doctors 50m
The apartment is absolutely non-smoking !
* Metro lines : 4,8,9, and within a short walk line 3,5,7,11
* RER Lines : B, D, E
* Bus lines : more than 20 lines directly servicing most of the touristic locations
* Bicycle : 4 major Velib' stations around (cheap temporary bike rental)
* Restaurants, Take-away and Supermarkets (discount, upscale & bio / vegetarian)
within 3 min walk
We stayed at Rejane's apartment while in Paris on a business trip. The apartment is conveniently located near a large metro station with three lines. Loved the lively and interesting neighbhorhood as well. The actual apartment is spacious, clean, sunny, and has lots of interesting art and books.
Rejane was quick to respond to our inquiries, questions, and concerns. Very kind and helpful. Highly recommend this apartment!
This flat is really nice. You feel like an artist in Paris.
Réjane was great anfitrion, she left us guides and advises for Paris and she asked us if all was right and give all the aim possible.
The flat was clean and ready to use. A second floor without elevator but in the way of all Paris.
The metro is only at 20 metres from the flat, close to the Gare du Nord and arround you have a nice resturants. You have indians in the same passage.
The neighborhood are very kind and if you need something they are allways up to solve anything.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT