About this listing
A prestige, warm and cozy accomodation furnished with taste and style, designed with distinctive decorative elements, in one of the most central areas of the city.
LUXURY APARTMENT in the heart of Milan available to rent for short and medium term.
VERY LARGE AND SPACIOUS (150SQM) , the apartment has THREE SEPARATE BEDROOMS each one equipped with air conditioning system The first bedroom has two single bed , the second one has one double bed and the third one has a double bed and a single bed(on request it is possible to add one or two baby cot for kids)
TWO LARGE MODERN DESIGN BATHROOMS,one with a large and very comfortable bathtub, ideal to relax and cool off after an intense day of work or long walks through the streets of Milan and the other with shower and washing machine.
The apartment has a BRIGHT LIVING ROOM with a 42-inch flat screen television , electric shutters, air conditioning , dining table for 6 people and comfortable sofas where you can relax while enjoying a good glass of wine.
OPEN SPACE AND FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN supplied with everything needed to prepare your own favorite dishes.
The kitchen is provided with induction stove that ensures safety,speed and low power consumption, microwave, kettle, toaster , dishwasher, oven, fridge and freezer.
All the apartment WINDOWS ARE DOUBLE GLAZED for thermal and acoustic insulation to provide maximum comfort.
This fantastic three bedroom apartment offers all the NECESSARY AMENITIES for a pleasant stay in the city of Milan.
Lovingly and elegantly furnished with fixtures and fittings, the apartment offers a GOOD MIX OF SPACE, COMFORT, PRIVACY AND SERVICES.
Inside the apartment you will have the chance to use WI-FI high-speed UNLIMITED internet included in the rent price.
Welcome to our MILAN CENTRAL LUXURY APARTMENT !
It is a completely private apartment and has all the amenities and comfort you could hope for. The apartment is on the third floor with the lift ;
you will find inside the apartment bed linen and towels
Interaction with Guests
I'm available for questions and ready to give you my full assistance before and during your stay.
I will be glad to give you some advice about the area and / or on things to do here in Milan
I'll welcome you directly at the apartment on your arrival and give you the keys.
Check-in at 2.00 pm
Check-out at 10.30 am
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT WILL BE FLEXIBLE ONLY IF THERE ARE NO ARRIVALS OR DEPARTURES EXPECTED ON YOUR ENTRANCE OR EXIT DAYS.
Just make yourself at home!
The district offers everything you might need, thanks to the NUMEROUS COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES such as bars , restaurants , supermarkets, banks and pharmacies.
You can reach the CENTER BY FOOT , walking through some of the most characteristic and fascinating areas of the city such as Corso Buenos Aires, known as one of the main streets of Milan, perfect for shopping lovers.
The apartment is located a SHORT WALK FROM CENTRAL STATION and from various points of attraction of the city; just 80 meters away there are TWO SUBWAY STATIONS (yellow and green line) and numerous public transportation which give you the opportunity to quickly reach the different parts of the city.
REGOLE DELLA CASA:
1. E' vietato fumare in qualsiasi camera dell'appartamento.
2. Sarà vostra responsabilità se, durante il vostro soggiorno, verranno a mancare oggetti dalla proprietà.
3. Preghiamo di separare l'immondizia ai fini di riciclarla.
4. Chiudere porte e finestre quando non si occupa l'appartamento.
5. Avrete l'obbligo di riportare qualsiasi danno causato da voi o da vostri ospiti.
6. Gli inquilini dovranno mantenere silenzio il più possibile dalle 9 di sera fino alle 8 del mattino, nel rispetto degli altri inquilini dell'edificio.
7. Gli affittuari dovranno sostenere le spese necessarie se dovessero rompersi o mancare oggetti all'interno della proprietà durante il loro soggiorno. Gli inquilini avranno l'obbligo di riportare qualsiasi anomalia, rottura o malfunzionamento degli strumenti dati a disposizioni entro 12 ore. Se tutto ciò non succederà, verranno addebitati agli inquilini gli strumenti rotti.