- 600 sq. ft. ground floor studio apartment (6 steps leading up from lobby), like a one-bedroom but without a wall between the living room and bedroom. Cozy office, dining, and dressing nooks, and a full-size bathtub! Full kitchen, too.
- Beautiful, tree-lined, friendly and quiet "brownstone Brooklyn" neighborhood, well-served by the B, Q, S, 2, and 5 subway trains and a host of intra-Brooklyn busses. Approx. 30 minutes by subway to Canal Street or Union Square in Manhattan. A variety of restaurants, shops, etc. are one avenue away. Gorgeous Prospect Park is four blocks away!
- Parking is easy to find—non-metered, on-street, and safe. No permit required!
- Hardwood floors and lots of light! Garden views from all the north-facing windows.
- Cable internet + wifi are available (password will be waiting for you when you check in).
- Please no cigarettes in the apartment, but you can smoke out front.
April was a wonderful hostess without ever even seeing her! The place is spacious and close to the subway. I would definitely stay here again!
She was do accommodating without even having to be there!! Pictures were exactly what the apartment looked like!
April was a wonderful host! She left very detailed instructions about her apartment and also answered any questions I had. Her apartment had very awesome artwork and was perfect for my friend and I who were visiting for the weekend. I highly recommend this apartment as a place to stay when in Brooklyn. :)
April is a perfect host. Very good location and warm house! recommended!
April was completely accommodating, allowed a late check out among many other things. Her place was charming clean and had a great vibe. The location was great, subway stop close by. I was completely satisfied, and hope to stay there every time I go to brooklyn. I cannot recommend this place highly enough!
My fiancé & I enjoyed our stay at Aprils. Her apartment was very cute and super clean! It looks exactly the same as in the pictures! The location was great and close to the subway! I def would stay again when I'm in NYC! :)
Enjoyed my stay; April was very professional and her apartment was very clean and organized. I would definitely stay here again.
Really nice place in safe area. A bit far from Manhattan if you want to be in the action, but there are a couple subway options. Personally, my family liked leaving the craziness of Manhattan at night and having free parking. April was easy to work with and very friendly, so nice dealing with good people. My family said that they want to stay here whenever they come to visit me in BK.
It is a great place to stay in NYC. The apt is clean and spacy for 2. Even in the cold nights in May it was warm because the heating was switched on. The subway station is close :-) A good choice. Thank you April
April was an amazing host - very informative, punctual, easy to communicate with. I loved my stay at her apt and loved the quite neighborhood. I highly recommend her place.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.