About this listing
ENGLISH VERSION AFTER
You will be staying in your own 50m2 duplex with a private terrace garden, in the 13th arrondissement of Paris.
This apartment includes
- a livingroom whith a 1 person bed,
- a kitchen ,fully equiped( fridge, microwave, cooking set, coffee machine, boiler, toaster, iron and a washing machine)
- a spacy shower bathroom ( with towels,hairdryer ) at the bottom floor.
- Upstairs is the bedroom with its very comfortable 2 person bed.
Cable tv is in the living room, and internet is accessible via wifi.
Sheets and towels supplied .
Outside the apartment, on the terrace, you will enjoy having a sunny breakfast or resting in a
hammock while appreciating the quietness of a countryside atmosphere in the heart of Paris.
- BY FOOT :
5 minutes away from the Seine, the Bibliothèque /Cour Saint Emilion area and its bars and barges, you are also 15 minutes away from the Gobelins and the Quartier Latin, the typical Butte aux cailles, and the historical Jardin des plantes.
You 'll find numerous and various restaurants and many supermarkets can be found in a 200 m radius.
- BY BUS :
Just in front of our building is the bus stop of the 27.
This wonderful bus will take you to Place d’Italie, Jardin du Luxembourg in 10 minutes, Place Saint Michel and Notre Dame, at the Louvres then Opéra, and eventually to Saint Lazare and its Grands Boulevards (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps, Musée Grévin...)
Less than a 100m away, 4 other buses will take you everywhere in Paris ( line 62, L.64, L.83, L.89)
- BY SUBWAY :
Bibliothèque ( metro 14, re(URL HIDDEN)minutes away from Gare de Lyon
- 10 minutes away from the center of Paris (Châtelet, les Halles...)
- 45 minutes away from Versailles
Nationale ( line 6 )
-15 minutes away from gare Montparnasse
-30 minutes away from la tour Eiffel.
Place d’Italie ( line 5, 6, 7 )
- 10 minutes away from Bastille, the Marais
We highly recommend travelling by bus inside Paris. This way you will avoid the famous parisian ending day bad mood, and the subway rushes and wars, wich have nothing to do with tourism.
-BY TRAM :
the stopping of the tram (Maryse Bastié) is in bottom of the street and the tram goes around Paris by the outer boulevards
So, if you want to visit Paris, come at our place, it's better !
-towels, sheets, blankets, pillows, pillowcases provided
Of course you are here to have fun!
Here are just very simple rules :
- don't forget the neighbors are not on vacations
- for the sake of the planet, ecological reflexes are important (turn off the light when you go out, pay attention to water...).
- have a phone you can use in france to call us when you are in our street
- enjoying the place is mandatory
Most of all, we are not a hotel and we have jobs, that means the check out is at 11am, and the check in at 15pm at the earliest because we can't be there before.
It also means that everything is written in the announce, and that we don't provide services you'll find in a hotel.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.