**This listing is for a private master bedroom with private bathroom, not the entire apartment.**
A fantastic master bedroom with ensuite in an apartment situated in the heart of downtown Toronto, within walking distance of all the theatres, shopping centres, art galleries, trendy restaurants, nightlife, concert halls and sporting venues to make your stay in the city an unforgettable one.
What to expect:
- A clean, bright, spacious three-bedroom apartment. You're renting the master bedroom that includes a queen-sized bed, desk, dresser, full-length mirrors, large closet, and a luxurious private bathroom complete with fresh towels, and personal toiletries.
- The apartment is situated over a residential courtyard, so it's very quiet and yet we are right in the middle of downtown Toronto.
- A fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- Flat screen television with Netflix and AppleTV with an unbelievable collection of high definition movies and shows.
- A gorgeous rooftop terrace featuring spectacular views of the city. There are barbeques and multiple areas to relax and entertain, day and night.
- Access to unlimited ultra-fast WiFi (the fastest in Canada) throughout the apartment.
- Free use of the washer and dryer in the apartment.
- There is a 24-hour grocery store across the street, a bank in the next building and you’re just steps away from dozens of acclaimed restaurants
- There are five parking lots within a five-minute walk of the apartment--most of them approximately $15 per 24 hours.
King Station (Main Subway Line) – 3 minutes
St. Lawrence Market – 5 minutes
Hockey Hall of Fame – 7 minutes
Eaton Center – 8 minutes
Air Canada Centre – 10 minutes
Distillery District – 15 minutes
Roy Thomson Hall – 15 minutes
Entertainment District – 15 minutes
Toronto Island Ferry Terminal – 16 minutes
Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 17 Minutes
CN Tower and Roger’s Centre – 18 minutes
Harbour Square – 20 minutes
Art Gallery of Ontario – 14 minutes
Bloor/Yorkville Shopping District – 15 minutes
University of Toronto - 15 minutes
Royal Ontario Museum – 16 minutes
Casa Loma – 23 minutes
The apartment is very well located next to the King subway station. You can walk anywhere downtown. 2 blocks away, there's a Metro that is open 24/7.
The apartment is comfortable and you have the Master bedroom with its private bathroom.
Greg and Kevin are super friendly and they make sure that you have everything you need.
A perfect stay!
I liked staying at Kevin and Greg place - the apartment is very clean, comfortable, well located in downtown close to subway, train staition. business district, attractions. Kevin and Greg are very nice hosts - friendly, helpfull, considering. If I came next time to Toronto I would stay with them!
Greg and Kevin' s apartment is simply in the best location. Even in subzero temps you are only 1.5 blocks to the King station and the PATH which is the subterranean heart of the city. Immaculate. Greg was so helpful with ideas and suggestions. Great host.
Kevin and Greg are amazing host! The apartment was great! Super clean and quiet. Very close to King station. A lot of locations were walk able. highly recommend Greg and Kevin. Will definitely look them up again when I return.
Kevin & Greg's apartment was perfect.
They were perfect host and very friendly
Lovely size bedroom and bathroom very cozy.
We spent 3 nights at Greg and Kevin's home, it's just THE perfect place to stay and visit Toronto : quiet, clean and well located condo (nice neighborhood and 2 minutes walk to King station), feel like a 4* hotel (large and confortable bedroom with private bathroom). They were very helpful for our journey to Niagara falls. Thanks guys for this great stay ! We'll come back !
Such a pleasure to stay with these (email hidden)tually wish I had a bit more time to hang out with them. Excellent location, great (website hidden) was very nice and clean. I fully recommend this place for anyone who wants to check out downtown Toronto and really downtown is where you want to check out in Toronto.
My stay was amazing. I had to make the booking at the last minute (on the same day) for a job interview, and they got back to me in minutes, and were totally accommodating. The room is amazing, the bed and bathroom are amazing and the shower has great pressure, and the only way to be closer to the financial district would be to sleep in the Eaton Centre. I was able to come back and take a power nap, in between interviews downtown.
I'd certainly use it again in a heart beat, and recommend to friends. My only regret is not getting a chance to know them better. But the whole process was incredibly quick and smooth.
This two guys were great hosts. The appartement was very clean and comfortable and in THE center of Toronto. We were there for two nights and we can recommend THE place to anyone who Will travel to Toronto. Thanks guys!
The apartment was very clean, luxurious and comfortable. Location is fantastic - walking distance to virtually all of the major sights and sounds of the city. Kevin & Greg were very warm and friendly hosts.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT