A double bedded room suitable for one or two people. Nicely furnished with antique and retro furniture and lovely pieces of art. It has a queen size bed and storage for clothes. We are just 4 minutes walk from Finsbury Park station, so easy access to overground and the Victoria and Piccadilly line. Just 15 mins to the west end.
You can see the great reviews of our other room too.
A friendly house, fast wireless, garden and use of all normal household amenities.
We are a friendly household. Tim and Guallamo share one room and the other two are rented to travellers like you! We all work. We are a mature household so this is a place where you can get peace and quiet at the end of a busy day in London.
We have all travelled extensively and know London well, so we can advise on the best places to go, how to get cheap tickets and how to get there. We will be really pleased if we can make your stay even better.
Smoking is allowed outside.
From the airport the best most direct routes are to my flat:
1. Piccadilly Line Tube from Heathrow to Finsbury (1hr 15 mins direct)
1. Gatwick Express to Victoria; Victoria tube to Finsbury Park;
1. Stansted Express to Tottenham Hale; Victoria line to Finsbury Park (2 stops);
To Kings Cross then two stops on the Victoria line
To travel into Central London:
- Finsbury Park overland rail takes you to Old Street and Moorgate in 15 mins.
- Piccadilly and Victoria tube lines at Finsbury Park, and both lines run directly to the heart of London centre
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$9 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$571 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2075 /month|
|Check In:||8:00 AM|
|Check Out:||9:00 PM|
|Neighborhood:||LB of Islington|
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.