About this listing
This luxurious apartment will complement your dream vacation! The location is central but also quiet, with a large roof-terrace for the best view of the city.
The apartment is 120m2 and luxuriously furnished and designed, while most attractions can be easily reached by foot, bike or public transport.
On the first floor lies the fully equipped kitchen with all necessities a family would need to feel at home, including a big dining table (fridge, oven, dish washer, washing-machine, tea kettle, dishes&pots, etc.). Make yourself comfy after a long day of sightseeing and rest on our spacious couch in the a big living room!
The apartment has two beautiful toilets, the first one next to the kitchen, and the second bathroom has a rain shower next to the bedrooms on the second floor and a second toilet. Two toilets can be very convenient for groups in the morning ;)
On the second floor:
Master bedroom is 16m2 for two people.
Second bedroom is 10m2, can accommodate two people.
To add to the Amsterdam experience, we constructed a 30m2 large roof-terrace on the third floor, with outdoor dinning table where you can enjoy a BBQ or have your breakfast with the best panoramic view of the city, guaranteed!
- free wifi-internet
- fresh bed-linens and towels included
- there are many grocery & drug stores close by for all your daily needs, ATMs and post office
-for a special breakfast there are also several excellent café's and brunch rooms in the area
- Parking on the street costs 30 euro per day. We recommend you come by public transport as everywhere in Amsterdam parking is difficult to find and very expensive, and furthermore it is very convenient to reach our house from the airport or train station.
The Central Train Station is just 10 min by bus or a 20minutes walk. Most attractions are within 15-20min walking distance (Anne Frank house, Jordaan-Old Amsterdam, Dam square) and by 5-10min by bike or public transport (Leidse-Square, Van Gogh Museum).
Please contact us for more information!
It is in the old neighbourhood of Amsterdam, with many excellent restaurants and a large park. Westerpark is the trendy neighborhood of Amsterdam, where some of the biggest cultural events take place at the cultural center Westergasfabriek. Every first Sunday of the month there is the "Sunday Market", the vintage/hand-made, fashion, art and design market of Amsterdam. Every third Sunday of the month the NeighbourFood Market with specialty foods.
There are also many music & film festivals throughout the year.
Most importantly, the Westerpark is centrally located without the usually nuisance of noise and overcrowdedness.
- smoking is only allowed on the balcony and the roof-terrace, not in the house
- Please do not make excessive noise (like a party) in the house because the neighbors complain and your deposit will be affected
- Please send sms when you arrive in Amsterdam so we can come do the check-in.