About this listing
A modern and comfy appt, perfectly located in the heart of one of Paris most lively and charming neighbourhood: "La Marais".
You'll have easy access to Paris main historical and arts museums, lots of fashion shops and food markets. Bienvenue !
My 32 square meter apartment is situated in the heart of "Le Marais".
In this area you will feel Paris historical pulse: a mix of old buildings and modern facilities and shops.
The apartment is on the 5th floor, and you'll find inside:
- A sweet living space with a nice outlook on the street and a wonderful view on "La Bastille" and Parisian rooftops. COMFY CHAIRS AND SOFA !
- An american kitchen including microwave, fridge, toaster and everything you need to cook and eat the "Parisian Way".
- One bedroom including a doublesize bed, CLEAN sheets and SOFT pillows.
- A modern bathroom (soaps / towels/ paper)
Bonuses : a nice guitare to play with !
Discovered nearby, and 2 minutes between 10 minutes walk:
Contemporary art galleries
Maison Européenne de la Photographie
Place des Vosges
The Ile Saint Louis
Shopping / BHV
and a SECRET PLACE I will indicate you (ssshhhh, it's a real secret).
If you're here for a short stay and visit in the city of Lights, I'll be glad to give you some suggestions and good adresses.
- Bedroom: fresh bedsheets and clean pillows included.
- Bathroom: everything outside the mirror closet is yours (towels, soap, toilet paper, glass, etc.)
- Kitchen: everything in the fridge is yours. You can also use all the flatware in the drawer.
- Cleaning: the whole flat is cleaned regularly after the checkout of the guest(s). For long stays (more than 3 days), we can agree on cleaning terms with the cleaning lady.
- Storage space: the space behind the Brazilian Flag is private. Thanks for respecting this ;)
Interaction with Guests
You can reach me on:
- AirBnB website,
- (website hidden),
- call me on my phone (if necessary).
- Use G7 or Uber. You'll find plenty of nice parisian taxis at Saint-Paul Métro Station.
- Line 1 : Saint Paul metro
- Take "Rue Pavée" to "rue des Franc -Bourgeois"
- Turn left "rue des Francs -Bourgeois" to "rue Elzévir",
- Turn right Elzévir Street to #3 ( left sidewalk )
- Door entry code : A 320 (like the Airbus plane yes ;)
- Enter the courtyard , turn right and take stairs to the 5th floor,
- 5th floor: left door => the key under the mat .
- please leave the street shoes in the entrance.
- smoking in the flat is allowed, but please smoke close to the open window.
- Overnight visitors are allowed, but parties or loud music strictly prohibited. As a courtesy to our kind neighbors, please be quiet after 10pm.
- Please ventilate the main room/ kitchen (after cooking) everyday, and the bathroom after the shower.
- Everything in the appartement is at your disposal. But PLEASE put everything back where you found it.
Thanks for respecting those basic rules of common decency :)
2. The host seems to be willing to help but not very responsive.
1. No instructions on how to use the internet. No login , password etc.
2. No toilet paper nor any soap, shampoo etc as promised in the listing.
3. Most lights did not work. esp. no lights in the bathroom, taking a shower at night was very inconvenient.
We had a wonderful time in Paris and overall, enjoyed our stay in Alexis' apartment. He was very friendly and left clear instructions on getting to and checking into the apartment. We appreciated him letting us book so close to our arrival. The views from the apartment are great. The apartment is close to several restaurants and cafés, yet it is very quiet at night even with the windows open.
There were a few things lacking, which a hotel would have, like plenty of clean towels and soap in the bathroom. Cleanliness was not terrible, but could be improved.
Overall, I would still recommend this apartment!
Fantastic experience- wonderful apartment in a perfect location, and a friendly, helpful, and responsive host! Highly, highly recommended! Would love to stay again.
Très bel appartement. Très bien situé
Alexies est un très bon hôte, soucieux de ses voyageurs....
Location is AMAZING. The Marais is where it's at!
It is small and perfect for two people. Great top floor windows for rooftop views and quickly cooling the place off from summer heat.
the bedroom is like a comfortable 'cave' that is quiet and we enjoyed the 'escape' very much.
Nice building, top floor, tidy, and has all the basic amenities.
Would stay here again.
It was a realy nice stay by Alexis! The flat is in the Center of Marais and the view out of the window is absolutly beautiful!! I would come back ;)
About the Host, Alexis
Hello dear (potential) guest,
I'm a 26 y o guy living in one of the most beautiful district of Paris (okok, let say France :)
With AirBnB, I hope I could fund my next trips, and meet new people.
Anyway, I hope my place would be a good base camp for you to explore or work in Paris for a "formidable" week-end !