Our wonderful apartment has everything that you expect from your visit to San Francisco! We are located in the geographic and cultural heart of the city.
* Just two blocks from the friendly & lively Castro district
* Perfect access to public transportation!
* Several Bus stops within 1-3 blocks of building (Buses (phone number hidden))
* Castro Station MUNI train stop four blocks away (MUNI lines K, L, M, S, T)
* Traditional Streetcar stop four blocks away (MUNI line F, runs along Market Street)
* coffee, grocery stores, restaurants, haircut, post office, bank, dry cleaner, you name it and it's just a few steps away.
We are also in a quite neighborhood that is likely the safest and most walkable in the city. Take a walk up the street two blocks and you'll find Kite Hill. From here you'll have bird's eye view of downtown, the Bay Bridge, Coit Tower, City Hall, the Mission Dolores and more. A perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee and decide where to go for the day!
Aside from our location, our apartment is quite, quaint and comfy. We have a wonderful kitchen with top of the line appliances. A large bathroom with a newly refurbished clawfoot bathtub to soak in. A large living room with fireplace. We have a free internet connection, free use of our telephone, a large screen HD TV. There is a large walk-in closet to store your things. We even have a really comfortable queen-sized Murphy bed that folds into the wall should you need more space to entertain.
Please look at the pictures... compare our place to others apartments in your search for the perfect place to stay in San Francisco. We are confident that we offer compromised quality for a great price. We have never had a disappointed guest. We are confident that you too will return home sharing a least a few pictures of your trip to San Francisco that also include a few of our apartment!
We look forward to hearing from you!!
Andrew and Steffi
1. MAXIMUM NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: The studio is to be occupied by no more than two (2) people at the maximum. Unless otherwise approved by the Owner. A daily fee of $25 per person will be charged for more than two guests.
2. CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00 P.M. PST. Unless otherwise approved by the owner.
3. CHECK-OUT IS: 12:00 P.M. PST.
4. Pets are not permitted in rental unit unless otherwise permitted by owner. Guests who bring a pet or pets without approval will forfeit their security deposit and may be evicted from the property.
5. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 24 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
6. House parties are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
7. No excessive or loud music after 12am, weekends and 11pm weekdays. If neighbors complain you agree to turn the music off.
8. Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
9. Damage is NOT:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. Renter follows description of Check Out Procedures. If excessive cleaning is needed upon departure, there will an additional charge.
d. If stains (wine, shoe polish, blood, makeup, sharpie etc) are present on linen, bedding, pillows, furniture, rugs, etc. Renters will be charged for dry cleaning, stain removal (unless it can easily be removed) or replacement item if it cannot be used again.
e. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in garbage can.
f. All keys are left in the lock box/with owner and the rental is left locked. A fee may be charged if renters become locked out or key(s) are lost.
g. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
h. No apartment items are lost or damaged.
i. No late check-out. Renter agrees to $25 per hour charge for each hour after 12pm. If the renter’s late checkout interferes with an existing reservation, then the Renter will be charged a full day’s rent.
j. The Renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or the local law enforcement.
10. Any pet must be pre-approved before being brought into property. If approved, there is a $25 fee per pet, per stay. Excessive barking and/or nuisance from pet can be grounds for termination of rental.
1. PAYMENT – collected by AirBnB and given to owner at time of check-in
2. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests per apartment is limited to TWO (2) adults, unless otherwise approved by the owners.
3. Longer MINIMUM STAYS may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
NO DAILY MAID SERVICE- While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, however, is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring your own towels if you plan to take towels from the unit. When you arrive, the apartment will be clean and set up with linens and as a courtesy, we have included the following list of supplies to accommodate the appropriate amount of guests:
• Bath towels, hand towels, wash clothes, paper towels, and napkins.
• Dishwasher soap, hand soap, toilet paper, and laundry soap.
Andrew And Steph's apartment was perfect. My girlfriend and I enjoyed the location immensely! Easy drive in to the city at night, parking was not a problem over the weekend, and the murphy bed was firm and comfortable! We enjoyed sitting in the kitchen with dinner, windows open, wine in hand, enjoying the city! The Castro neighborhood is warm and inviting, would enjoy being here again.
We had a wonderful stay in this apartment... it's beautiful and welcoming, and in a great spot just a couple of blocks away from the bustle of the Castro. It was a wonderful place to explore the city from, and we enjoyed taking the historic F Line from nearby. Great communication, and info on San Francisco and the local area. We'd stay here again if we return to this lovely city.
Very well located place; very charming apartment; very good instructions for getting access to it. I only had two days in the apartment but totally understand how those with much longer stays have been extremely comfortable; it's a great, homey little place!
As cheesy as it sounds, the only bad thing about my stay at Andrew and Steph's listing was having to leave. :)
The studio flat is beauuutiful, private, super clean, warm, cosy and welcoming. It has absolutely everything you need.
The location is ideal too - it's situated in the best area of SF, The Castro, which is fun and safest ever.
Most of all, though, the warm, friendly welcome and kindness, shown by the Hosts is the reason why I'd be delighted to stay here again. It was great to meet Hosts who understand what "hospitality" is and who truly embody the Airbnb spirit! This was my first visit to SF - thanks so much for making it magical!
Don't let the murphy bed scare you! Andrew and Steph's apartment is fantastic - a wonderfully comfortable hopping off point for any San Francisco adventure. The location can't be beat - the two blocks removal from the Castro is a surprisingly quiet buffer. If you're willing to walk, you can get to most of the Mission hotspots without a problem, or head to Golden Gate Park to take advantage of the amazing Botanical Garden. And the kitchen makes cooking easy.
The apartment was in an incredible location. Andrew and Steph made us feel very welcome by providing maps and other pamphlets as well as checking in via text message. The place was clean and comfortable. I was really impressed by the kitchen, and I wish I had more of a chance to use it! I would recommend this location to anyone looking for a place in SF.
This was our first experience of AirBnB and can honestly say that we were blown away. Andrew informed us that he would be away during our stay but provided detailed instructions for our self check-in. The apartment was even better than you’d imagine from the photos – clean, light, well equipped with many charming period features. The kitchen contains every appliance you can imagine and although we didn’t cook during our stay (there are an abundance of great restaurants nearby) you could certainly cook and entertain here without issue.
Despite being just two blocks from Castro Street the apartment is extremely quiet with very little traffic passing by. The Castro is a very pleasant neighbourhood and we felt incredibly safe here. We were provided with loads of useful information and maps showing favourite neighbourhood restaurants and things to see and do. We’d recommend ‘posh bagel’ located on Castro Street for breakfast and Mission Dolores Park for its fantastic views of the city.
I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this apartment or the hosts. The reputation they have earned is well deserved.
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi there :), we are Andrew & Steph!
I, Andrew, am a carpenter / remodeler / property manager & I, Steffi, am a Scientist in Cancer Research. We met more than eight years ago here in San Francisco as roommates. And 4 years later we got married in her idyllic hometown in Southern Germany. The rest is history... :)
We love traveling, foreign cultures, meeting people, music, cooking, nature, taking walks, Japanese food & Peet's coffee!
And... we would love to share our enthusiasm for this beautiful city that we have been calling home for 15 (Andrew) and almost 7 years (Steffi) with you :)!
Looking forward to meeting you some time, maybe soon?
Andrew & Steph.