Lovely, newly renovated house in quiet neighborhood of East Hampton. Sleeps up to six. NOTE: we are looking to rent for the entire month of June ($6,000), and for the last two weeks of august through labor day. No shorter reservations.
Newly renovated cottage with three bedrooms, two baths, 1,600 square feet in quiet neighborhood in Springs. Sleeps six.
NOTE: we are looking to rent for the entire month of June ($6,000), and for the last two weeks of august through labor day. No shorter reservations.
The home underwent a substantial renovation including new bathrooms and kitchen and the replacement of insulation and windows.
Downstairs has two bedrooms, and large open area with modern kitchen, sunny living room with wood burning fireplace, and dining area (seats eight). First bedroom has two twin beds, second bedroom has one queen bed.
Second floor has large, cathedral-ceiling lounge with skylight overlooking wooded backyard, and bedroom with queen sized bed.
Two full baths. One with a bathtub, the other a walk-in shower.
Set on beautifully landscaped 6/10th of an acre. Brick patio in rear with seating area, gas grill, and table which seats ten.
Walk or drive to gated Clearwater Beach (3/4 mile). Drive to town or ocean beaches in minutes.
Dishwasher, washer, dryer
If you rent the house, please email me for a guide and directions.
NOTE: We have cats. We clean the house very thoroughly between guests, but one guest did report they had some allergies. Two of the bedrooms have HEPA filters in them for your use.
1. No more than six tenants. Please no loud parties - be respectful of the neighbors.
2. Check in time is 3PM. You can drop off your luggage after 11, but we need time to clean
3. Check out time is 11AM
4. Tenants are responsible for trash removal. Trash left in house will incur a $50 fee, taken from deposit.
5. Cleaning fee waived for stays of seven days or longer.
This is a wonderful house. My family was attending my nephew's wedding in Amagansett and we felt so comfortable at Jonathan's place. It has a lovely bohemian but modern feel and a laid back vibe. The beach down the road is a great place to take kids (has a playground).
Things I appreciated about Jonathan's house:
- Plenty of comfortable beds (sleeps 6)
- Sheets and towels provided
- A comfortable living room with a fireplace for hanging out with family and friends
- A well-equipped kitchen
- Clean, uncluttered design with nice decorative objects that don't overwhelm
- The upstairs loft room is a wonderful place for kids, even though we didn't have any with us, my grand niece visited and appreciated the markers to color with
- The breezeway and patio provided welcome access to the outdoors
- The water was hot and plentiful for showers
- Two full baths (one on first floor with shower tub combo)
- A flat approach to house without many steps up, which worked well for my mobility impaired mom
- Quick access to Springs, Three Mile Harbor and Amagansett restaurants
What did I dislike? NOTHING!
We had a really lovely time staying in Jonathan's cottage. Everything was clean & comfortable in the cottage. We really enjoyed sitting in the back patio at night. The private beach is a short walk away. I would recommend having a car, as it is a little far from the main part of town ($25 cab fare).
Jonathan was super helpful and very speedy with his emails. Great to deal with him and all was just perfect. We definitely would love to go back to his cottage one day. Great location and lovely house with very tasteful interior. We loved to stay there.
Jonathan's cottage was the perfect retreat for our family, walking distance from the beach, we really enjoyed ourselves. Great path right on the ocean for runners. The layout of the cottage was very well suited for us, we loved the design and the attention to the details in terms of decorating that were put in, very stylish cottage. Great farmers market close by. We were also treated by daily deer visits in the garden which was fantastic for our two year old son. We would go back any time.
We loved staying here! It was the perfect place to come to at the end of the day. The weekend we stayed there ended up being very rainy, however it was still plenty of fun sitting by the fireplace and playing trivial pursuit. It's also a short drive from surf lodge or cute spots in East Hampton. Highly recommended!
The house was great! We loved the location, great place to have a run and at a good distance from the beach. The style inside the house is beautiful and makes you feel right at home. Also great to have a fireplace in the house.
Our film was playing at the Hamptons International Film Festival and we needed a place for the director and producers to stay. Luckily we found this cozy home. Clean and functional. Convenient drive into Main Street. We will definitely come back in the future. The host is responsive and answered our emails and phonecalls promplty.