Our comfortable large suite is perfect for the creative professional or business traveler. Centrally located in Silicon Valley within blocks to Santana Row! Enjoy your own private entrance suite, modern bath and easy access to all major freeways.
Perfect for the busy business traveler!! Private Suite with Lounge Area, Executive Desk, Mini-Fridge, and Microwave! Equipped with a luxurious & modern tiled bathroom!
Whether you're traveling on vacation or business, you'll enjoy this private suite in a quite neighborhood ideally located in the best area of San Jose.
Our home is a 5-minute walk to Santana Row and Valley Fair, San Jose's premier luxury shopping, dining and entertainment district.
It is the perfect place for a single traveler or couple visiting San Jose, CA.
PRIVATE SUITE AMENITIES:
- Huge room with PRIVATE French Door Entrance.
- Fully furnished comfortable bedroom with a few modern touches (Queen bed, dresser, glass top executive desk, coffee table, mini-fridge, love seat, and Shoji screen).
- Newly renovated bathroom. Fully-tiled modern spa design.
- If you have additional guests, there is also a futon in the room to sleep on.
- High-speed Wi-fi and Cable available through Comcast XFINITY
- Luxury Towels and toiletries provided upon check-in
MAIN HOUSE AMENITIES:
- Newly renovated MODERN kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Dining Area and Large living room with fireplace
- Outdoor dining and lounging area, Unwind in our hot tub after a long day of work/play.
- Free Street Parking
- In-unit high-efficiency washer and dryer
- Neighborhood is quiet and safe
- Short 10-minute drive to San Jose Airport (SJC). $15 CAR service available to and from SJC.
- LOW-RATE Transportation Service available to SFO for $35 each way (Advanced reservations required).
- Short walk down the street to bus lines. 30 minute bus ride to downtown SJ.
- Easy access to major Bay Area highways (i880, i280, i85). Get around Silicon Valley with ease. (GPS available upon request).
PETS: Small Dog is allowed up to 25lbs, with a CLEANING FEE of $35 Cash paid directly to host upon check-in.
As an avid AirBnB user, I would like to invite you to our home. We are happy to provide you with suggestions on places to go and sights to see in California! If you any questions, please contact me directly. Thank you.
Guests have access to porch, living room, their bedroom, kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room, and backyard
Interaction with Guests
We welcome guests to keep to themselves in their rooms or feel free to chat in the common areas.
Interaction varies depending on work and travel schedules.
• Santana Row and Valley Fair are walking distance.
• Movie Theaters, Restaurants and Grocery stores are also within walking distance.
• Located on quiet, family friendly, dead-end street.
Major Silicon Valley bus routes are available directly down the street.
There is plenty of free street parking available on our street
• No visitors without prior consent from Nick or Joel.
• No illegal drugs while the property.
• Please don’t enter private areas.
• Courteous, friendly spirit, and welcoming attitude are required while you are a guest.
• Keys must be returned prior to departure.
• If you break/stain/tear anything, there will be an additional fee to replace the item.
We are a no smoking household. If you smoke, you may do so outside at least 15 feet away from any open windows or doors.
===MUST KEEP Common Areas CLEAN After USE ==
Ich habe mich von Beginn an bei Joel & Nick wohlgefühlt. Die Nachbarschaft ist sehr gut, die fußläufige Entfernung zum sehr noblen Santana Row beschreibt die Lage denke ich am Besten.
Das Leben bei Joel & Nick ist wie in einer Wohngemeinschaft. Lockerer Umgang, nette Gespräche und wenn man mal seine Ruhe haben möchte ist dies auch in Ordnung.
Ich kann das Zimmer wirklich uneingeschränkt empfehlen und würde gerne jederzeit wieder hier unterkommen.
Vielen Dank an die netten Gastgeber!
Joel and Nick are amazing!! I was in a bind, and needed a room the same day after a mistake with a hotel booking. Super friendly guys, and I absolutely adore their dog Brandon :)
The room was cosy and clean, with a comfortable memory foam topped bed, sofa, and beautiful bathroom.
Great guys, awesome place.
I stayed with Nick & Joel for two months while transitioning up here for a job. I'm the type of person who is very active outside the house and wants to unwind and relax after I come back. Staying with Nick and Joel was definitely the right choice for that. Nick and Joel are respectful, accommodating, and very chill hosts. They were always courteous of the noise level and were reasonable about cleanliness. I would definitely recommend them to a friend or anyone new to the area!
Joel and Nick
Where very nice and made me feel welcome..
Everything was great..
I hope to stay with them again..
I would highly recommend staying with Nick and Joel. They are really cool and their dog Brooklyn is a lot of fun to play with. Very cool to talk to and fun to hang out. The other guests are really cool too. In fact, I made a few friends during my stay.
My room has a private entrance and a soft bed. Occasionally, I share the bathroom with 1 other guest but it is pretty much used just by me. The neighborhood is very convenient, walkable to a lot of places including Santana Row. Overall I have a very positive experience.
Thank you Nick and Joel!
Nick & Joel were excellent hosts! I had a great summer.
The place had everything I could have asked for and I felt extremely comfortable. The location was ideal for interning in Silicon Valley.
I enjoyed meeting everyone in the house and playing with the dog, Brooklyn.
I spent three weeks to Nick & Joel's house and I felt like at my home all the time. My room was perfect: well furnished, decorated and with all comforts.
Location is great too, very quiet and only minutes walk to Santana Row, beautiful area to take a walk and have dinner in a cool Restaurant.
I had so great time staying with Nick and Joel and their sweet dog Brooklyn.
I absolutely highly recommend them if you're planning on being in the area for long or quick stay.
I'm gonna miss them for sure!!!
This host has 68 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are roaming travelers for business and play! Tend to visit friends in NYC, LA and Boston a few times a year. We enjoy Music Festivals as well as many other outdoor activities. We are both creative types that like to have fun and meet new people and appreciate new experiences! Most of all we like hanging out with close friends and making some new ones along the way!