About this listing
Our comfortable large suite is perfect for the creative professional or business traveler. Centrally located in Silicon Valley within blocks to Santana Row! Enjoy your own private entrance suite, modern bath and easy access to all major freeways.
Perfect for the busy business traveler!! Private Suite with Lounge Area, Executive Desk, & Mini-Fridge! Equipped with a luxurious & modern tiled bathroom!
Whether you're traveling on vacation or business, you'll enjoy this private suite in a quite neighborhood ideally located in the best area of San Jose.
(URL HIDDEN)Our home is a 5-minute walk to Santana Row and Valley Fair, San Jose's premier luxury shopping, dining and entertainment district.
It is the perfect place for a single traveler or couple visiting San Jose, CA.
PRIVATE SUITE AMENITIES:
- Huge room with PRIVATE French Door Entrance.
- Fully furnished comfortable bedroom with a few modern touches (Queen bed, dresser, glass top executive desk, coffee table, mini-fridge, love seat, and Shoji screen).
- Newly renovated bathroom. Fully-tiled modern spa design.
- If you have additional guests, there is also a futon in the room to sleep on.
- High-speed Wi-fi and Cable available through Comcast XFINITY
- Luxury Towels and toiletries provided upon check-in
MAIN HOUSE AMENITIES:
- Newly renovated MODERN kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Dining Area and Large living room with fireplace
- Outdoor dining and lounging area, Unwind in our hot tub after a long day of work/play.
- Free Street Parking
- In-unit high-efficiency washer and dryer
- Neighborhood is quiet and safe
- Short 10-minute drive to San Jose Airport (SJC). $15 CAR service available to and from SJC.
- LOW-RATE Transportation Service available to SFO for $35 each way (Advanced reservations required).
- Short walk down the street to bus lines. 30 minute bus ride to downtown SJ.
- Easy access to major Bay Area highways (i(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)). Get around Silicon Valley with ease. (GPS available upon request).
PETS: Small Dog is allowed up to 25lbs, with a CLEANING FEE of $35 Cash paid directly to host upon check-in.
As an avid AirBnB user, I would like to invite you to our home. We are happy to provide you with suggestions on places to go and sights to see in California! If you any questions, please contact me directly. Thank you.
Guests have access to porch, living room, their bedroom, kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room, and backyard
Interaction with guests
We welcome guests to keep to themselves in their rooms or feel free to chat in the common areas.
Interaction varies depending on work and travel schedules.
• Clean up after yourself- Especially dishes and kitchen.
• No visitors without prior consent from Nick or Joel.
• No illegal drugs while on the property.
• Please don't enter private areas.
• Courteous, friendly spirit, and welcoming attitude are required while you are a guest.
• Keys must be returned prior to departure.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 125 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are roaming travelers for business and play! Tend to visit friends in NYC, LA and Boston a few times a year. We enjoy Music Festivals as well as many other outdoor activities. We are both creative types that like to have fun and meet new people and appreciate new experiences! Most of all we like hanging out with close friends and making some new ones along the way!