About this listing
This amazing apartment is located in the beautiful neighborhood called the Pijp in the centre of Amsterdam South and offers all the amenities you could need to enjoy a luxurious and lovely stay in Amsterdam.
Some of the features of this apartment are:
- An amazing Auping bed to enjoy a great nights sleep
- A lovely little garden with an outside dining table and BBQ
- A design kitchen (Bulthaup) that would make a professional chef envious with all the appliances you could need
- Built in coffee machine with fresh coffee beans
- Bathroom with separate Jacuzzi and big rain shower
- TV (with plenty of international channels)
- Bose Entertainment sustem with iPhone/iPod dock
- Comfortable sofa lounge which can be used as a bed as well for 1 person
The apartment has been decorated like a 5 star hotel suite. Only better :-))
The apartment is also ideally situated for both the leisure as well as the business traveller:
- Near all the main museums such as the Van Gogh museum and the Rijksmuseum.
- Near the Concert Hall
- Near some of Amsterdam's great parks such as the Sarphatipark and the Vondelpark
- Close to the RAI Congress Center
- A great supermarket just around the corner (Albert Heijn)
- Many superb restaurants and coffee places just a short stroll away. You can enjoy a delicious breakfast just around the corner @ Le Pain Quotidien for example
The possibilities of getting around in Amsterdam are endless! Public transportation is only a 1 minute walk from the apartment but you can choose to walk or Go Dutch and rent a bicycle, the best way to discover Amsterdam!
Smoking indoors is not allowed (you can do that in the garden). We would like to invite guests who appreciate a luxurious interior and have a sense of responsibillty to take care of our place!
Get in touch with me before booking. Make sure you introduce yourself in a way I get to know you a bit better. The more info, the better ((website hidden), (website hidden), website etc.)
I am happy to welcome you!
50 Euro Cleaning fee
300 euro deposit