About this listing
Stunning 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment a stone's throw from the beautiful Kollwitzplatz and within about 20 minutes walking distance from Alexanderplatz. Excellent transport links with U2 subway within 5 minutes walking distance (Senefelderplatz) - this will take you straight all the way downtown, to Alexanderplatz in 5 minutes (from where you can also take the TXL aiport bus to Tegel), Unter den Linden in 10 minutes, Potsdamer Platz in 15 minutes and Ku'damm in c. 20 minutes. The S-Bahn station Schoenhauser Allee is also a 5 minute subway ride away, from there you can take the train directly to Schoenefeld airport.
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor (with lift) of a building which was first built in the 1950s but totally refurbished in an original style in the 1990s. The apartment is 52 sqm (c. 550 sq ft) in size, with a beautiful small wintergarden, a very comfortable 200 x 160cm bed, a large mirrored wardrobe, a cozy sofabed, an extra mattress to be used as additional couch or to accommodate an extra guest (in total the apartment sleeps 4 people), glass tables for dining and next to the couch, and a flat-screen TV. The kitchen has been fully equipped with a breakfast bar, dishwasher, washerdryer, oven and cooker. The shower room has been recently refurbished with some large, warm stone tiles, wall-hung WC, a modern and spacious shower cabinet and lots of storage space and shelves. Wi-fi is available and included in the price.
Normally, the minimum stay is for 3 days but we can organise shorter stays on request, and we also offer discounts for certain periods.
We will also welcome our guests with a small something - a bottle of wine or prosecco or a box of chocolate.
Finally, we will be happy to answer all your questions on the city, and look forward to being your hosts in Berlin!
- Do not use the internet provided at the apartment for illegal downloads, filesharing or distribution of movies, songs, videos, etc. This is an infringement of copyrights, which can get the owner of the internet connection (i.e. the apartment owner or manager) sued by the owner of the files' distribution rights. Any such action by guests will therefore, unfortunately, lead to us taking legal action against them and to seek compensation. Unfortunately, we have learnt from our past experience where guests have engaged in such filesharing. DO NOT DO IT PLEASE!
- No excessive noise between 11pm and 7am
- Do not smoke in the apartment or inside the building
- Make sure the apartment's door is always properly shut and locked when leaving the premises
- Do not slam the apartment's main door, please close it gently
- Preferably take off your shoes when inside the apartment
- Switch off the lights and TV when leaving the apartment
- Close all windows when leaving the apartment
- Do not leave the rubbish in the stairwell next to the letter boxes, leave it outside in the courtyard at the back instead, or just inside the apartment
... and, of course, enjoy your stay!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 475 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love travelling and therefore want to make sure my guests have a fantastic experience too.
I split time between London and Berlin but also enjoy travelling to other major cities or some remote destinations.... this could be in the mountains or somewhere on a beach.
I also like reading, writing, music, going out, working out and eating well!