About this listing
Located centrally in the fashionable, highly desired, charming and safe BRACKENBURY VILLAGE in Hammersmith. This superb quality designer luxury apartment sleeps up to 4 guests and is set within a traditional London 200 years old Victorian terrace.
This is a highest specification, luxury and fully equipped one bedroom designer apartment in a desirable central London area. The accommodation is set within a charming Victorian house on a quiet road.
Our prices start from around £100 per night depending on the season which is 80% less compared to similar size accommodation in a 5* hotel nearby. Additionally, you can cook, do your laundry, get unlimited heating, unlimited hot water with high pressure shower, free internet and detailed local area maps.
Our guests enjoy our pretty local area and our nice quiet road. The locality has lots of shops, charming pubs and cafes.
The apartment sleeps up to 4 people and has 2 comfortable UK king size beds (200cmx150cm) with memory foam mattresses and is suitable for one couple, 2 couples or a family of 4.
The 2nd foldable designer king sofa bed by Softline of Denmark is easy to unfold and fold back and is as comfortable to sleep on as a normal bed.
The key features are:
• Brand new, modern and highly secure
• Highest specification and finished to highest standards
• Fully equipped including washer, dryer & dishwasher
• Luxury designer branded fittings and furniture
• Super comfortable king size memory foam beds
• Canadian hardwood maple floor
• Granite and solid maple kitchen with all cooking items
• Fantastic hot water and spa shower
• Efficient and fast heating system
• Double aspect windows (West & East)
• Nice views from all windows
• Bright and light with large living space
• Pristine clean and newly decorated
• Quiet street (no thru), charming and safe area
• Imposing Victorian house
• Very close to transport
• Many cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops
FLOOR PLAN AND FLOOR LAYOUT ARE INCLUDED IN THE PHOTOS
The apartment has all appliances including double oven, hob, dishwasher, washer, dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, vacuum cleaner, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, etc. Kitchenware includes cooking pans, plates, cutlery, glasses, etc. Fresh bedding, towels, toilet tissue, body and hand soap are provided on arrival.
The building is secure with recording cctv and floodlights.
The apartment has universal electric socket in case you forget your adapter plug. Bathroom cabinet has electric toothbrush and shaver socket. We provide hairdryer.
Interaction with Guests
The fastest way of contact with us is via (website hidden) messaging.
Located centrally in zone 2 in the fashionable, sought after, charming and safe BRACKENBURY VILLAGE in Hammersmith W6 0 postcode. The borough of Hammersmith & Fulham is central and next to the river Thames.
1. Central and yet quiet and residential
2. Safe with friendly locals
3. Village atmosphere in the middle of London
4. Best connected by transport
5. Green with parks and near river Thames
6. Easy access to Heathrow and Gatwick airports
7. Lots of shops and Westfield nearby
8. Nice pubs and cafes around
9. Zero noise from aircraft above
10. Zero noise from busy roads or businesses
The local area is safe and wealthy. Hammersmith & Fulham is the 3rd most expensive borough in London after Westminster and Kensington & Chelsea and has a "village-y" and friendly feel with lovely Victorian houses around, little shops and pubs. The shopping high street is within 5 minutes walk. Nearest Hammersmith tube is 5 minutes walk. Heathrow airport is 30 minutes away by tube train or by car/taxi. Central London (Piccadilly) is 15 minutes away by tube.
With three tube lines including District and Piccadilly running through Hammersmith and a gigantic bus station with buses to take you all over London, you’ll find Hammersmith to be one of the greatest transport connected areas of London.
The area has plenty of coffee and deli shops around to have delicious breakfast or lunch as well as gastro pubs, restaurants for dinner. There are 3 large supermarkets in the local area. Hammersmith is also home to the London's best restaurant - the famous River Cafe. Europe's largest shopping mall the Westfield is also nearby. For those interested in entertainment Lyric Theatre is 4 minutes walk away. Hammersmith Apollo is approx. 10 minutes walk.
On-street public parking is free on Saturdays and Sundays and between 5pm - 9am on weekdays. Otherwise it is pay at meter at £2.20 per hour. Local meters accept credit cards.
The river Thames and its riverside pubs are a short walk away.
There is also a lovely Ravenscourt Park nearby with its famous gastro pub the Anglesea Arms (4th best gastro pub in London, the Times Nov. 2013).
For those who want to experience the real traditional English pub with wood fires we recommend the Andover Arms around the corner. Old English village pub in central London is very rare these days.
Please click on Guidebook to see the local restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, grocery stores and other services.
If you (website hidden) Hammersmith transport hub you will find we are the best connected area in all of London. Very easy to get to anywhere.
Other Things to Note
PLEASE CHECK OUR EXTENSIVE 'AMENITIES' we offer that most listings do not have including HOME SAFETY.
We meet building regulations requirements. We have a central mains electricity powered smoke and heat detector alarm system for the whole building. The apartment also has CO detector. We also have recording cctv system in common parts of the building and good security.
Equipped and geared for long term occupancy with all amenities.
By booking our apartment you agree to all our policies below :
1. You keep us updated about your arrival time so we can arrange your check-in.
2. Please bring with you the Airbnb confirmation.
3. You have a photo ID matching your name on the reservation.
4. You understand this is self catering accommodation and not a serviced hotel. Your apartment is professionally cleaned for your arrival only. The apartments are fully equipped and designed for long term lets.
5. You do not expect additional services not advertised before and during your stay.
6. You lock all doors at all times and do not compromise the security of the building.
7. You switch off all appliances and electrics when you are out.
8. For questions please email via Airbnb messaging (we check emails regularly). In emergency please phone the number provided on your confirmation.
9. Only people on the reservation are permitted in the apartment. No additional people without our consent.
10. No parties, no loud behaviour, no smoking and no pets please.
11. Please report any damage or breakage immediately.
12. Please do not change TV settings so the next guests can watch TV in English.
13. Please do not damage towels, bedding and sheets with oil, bleach, hair colourants, acid, ink, food or similar. If you use hair colourants and bleach please bring your own towels. Please no eating greasy food and no oil in our beds.
14. Please do not stain the white leather sofas with dark jeans or similar. Please no high heels inside to protect wood floor and no marking walls.
15. Please no bleach or dental acid on marble floors.
16. Please leave all keys and information book on the table for the next guests when you check-out.
17. Check-out is by 10.00 hours. Late check-out is charged at £30 per hour for our cleaners' waiting time.
18. You acknowledge our floor plans and UK bed sizes quoted in metric values (centimetres) and provided on the listing photos so that there are no international misunderstandings.
19. You understand what essentials are provided and do not request additional items during your stay. Nearest grocery and essentials store is 2 minute walk from accommodation. Essentials we provide:
a) Duvets for all beds
b) Selection of soft and firm pillows for all beds
c) Clean and folded (un-ironed) sheets and bedding covers
d) Covers for all beds and sofas
e) 1 x extra blanket
f) 1 x bath towel per person
g) 1 x face cloth per person
h) 1 x floor towel per bathroom
i) 1 x kitchen towel
j) Mattress and pillow protectors for all bedding provided
k) 1 x hairdryer
l) 1 x iron and mini board
m) 20 x clothes hangers
n) 2 x toilet tissue on arrival only
o) 2 x bin bags per week
p) Hand soap on arrival only
q) Body soap on arrival only
r) Washing up liquid and sponge on arrival only
s) We do not provide detergents for washing machines
t) We do not provide kitchen paper
20. All bookings for 3 - 4 people get bedding for two beds automatically.
If booked for 2 guests bedding and sheets will be provided for one bed.
If there are 2 guests on the booking requiring 2 sets of bedding for 2 separate beds please let us know in advance and we will add £20 to the total price for the 2nd set of laundry.
21. We charge a competitive cleaning and laundry fee of £40 per stay already paid at the time of your booking. All linens provided are freshly laundered and un-ironed to save on further laundry fees.
22. The accommodation is self-catering and we do not provide services. All necessary details such as local taxi numbers can be found in the information folder in the apartment.
23. Elder guests and mobility impaired guests : PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE STAIRS TO ACCESS THE APARTMENT. Stairs are typical of a private London Victorian terrace.
24. Not suitable for wheelchair users.
25. Due to quiet environment we offer we cannot accept noisy babies or infants. We are child friendly and quiet children are welcome.
My friends and I didn't get the chance to meet Toby & Anetta in person but the housekeeper Darek was kind enough to show us around the apartment. We must say that the apartment was extremely gorgeous and the fittings were all well done. Everything looks very new and the house was very neat and tidy when we checked in, which was extremely important, so that was noteworthy! Finding the place was easy. We truly recommend this place, whether it being a weekend getaway, a short trip, a long trip, it is worth every penny! Thanks Toby & Anetta! Cheers!
The apartment was in great condition with every amenity. It was a quick walk to Hammersmith tube which is a great base for every direction we went in. Wish we'd had longer in London .
This was our first time using airbnb and we had a very nice time in this beautiful and cosy apartment. Toby and Anetta were really welcoming. They were giving us some good recommendations on pubs around the corner. We highly recommend this apartment!
Carolin, Isabella & 2x Antje ;)
This was our first time using airbnb and we had a very positive experience with Toby and Anetta. The apartment is exactly as described and was comfortable for two children and two adults. The location is safe and residential yet has good amenities very close by. Hammersmith tube stations are within easy walking distance (5 minutes) and are very convienent for visiting central London or traveling to and from Heathrow airport. We were met by Toby at the apartment and I would recommend this accommodation to my friends.
The apartment is exactly as indicated, very clean and very well equipped. The district is charming and very quiet. I would recommend this address to my friends.
Toby & Anetta were really accommodating & welcoming, giving me a few tips on local eateries & watering holes & were really flexible as my itinerary changed through the day due to some unforeseen issues with travel. Everything was really well documented & clear guides were round the place so there was no effort on my part. :) The area is really nice & leafy, very quiet but just moments from the Tube which was ideal.
We stayed in this property for 10 days. We were 2 adults and 3 children.
It's a modern, practical and comfortable flat. Everything is well maintained. It is not big but, if you are in London for tourism or to visit some friends (like in our case), you will be out most of the time.
We did not meet the owners many times but we kept in contact by text and they were always helpful.
The neighbourhood is nice and close to the tube station, buses and any kind of shops and restaurants.
Best wishes to Anetta and Toby.
Giulia and family
This host has 353 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Toby & Anetta
Hello and welcome to our page. We enjoy meeting people from around the world, and, time permitting exchanging experiences with our guests. Please send a message if you have any questions. Thanks very much! Toby & Anetta