My awesome modern corner penthouse apartment on the Upper West Side has sweeping views of the city and river in safe luxury doorman (24/7) building that's 10 mins from Central Park, Lincoln Center, the subway, taxis and more.
Beautiful corner penthouse w/ SW exposure overlooking the Hudson River in a terrific luxury doorman building on the Upper West Side.
I've lived here for 10+ years (which is like 632 in NYC years) and absolutely love this place.
This is a large (by NYC standards - 1000+ soft) 2-bedroom apartment with 2 separate, private bathrooms. The bedrooms & bathrooms are on opposite sides of the apartment, so there's plenty of privacy (no shared walls, etc.)
Each bedroom has its own bathroom, queen-sized bed with a VERY comfy mattress (I promise you'll fall in love), and you'll have use of the entire apartment.
I live here but travel quite a bit, so some dates I'll be at the apartment as well in my own bedroom - just check if you have any questions and I'll be happy to accommodate your preferences if you need privacy.
Some highlights of this apartment:
* Modern luxury doorman building
* 39th floor penthouse - spectacular, sprawling views of the city & Hudson River
* Balcony overlooking the river
* Great Upper West Side location - 5 minutes' walk from Lincoln Center, 5 minutes to Hudson River Park, 7 minutes from the subway, and 10 minutes to Central Park
* Full kitchen w/ gas stove, dishwasher, and fully plumbed Expobar espresso machine (if you're into that sort of thing ;)
* 50" Plasma HDTV
* Verizon FiOS cable & internet - the absolute best. 50 Mbit / sec internet w/ WiFi included.
* On-site parking garage available - attached directly to building (daily rates apply)
* Full gym w/ pool in lobby of building (privately owned/operated, so additional charges apply)
* Laundry room in lobby of building
* Supermarket & several small markets all within 2 blocks.
* Easy access to the subway (1 line @ Lincoln Center is about 7 minutes' walk) and there are always dozens of taxis zooming by on West End Ave. downstairs.
In other words, you'll love it here. My previous guests have been thrilled, and you will be too. Let me know if you have any questions!
* I'm pretty chill when it comes to rules. We can keep it simple: Leave the place as you found it and we'll be golden.
* Recycling required as per NYC laws - nothing serious, but just be sure to separate paper, metal, and regular trash into the three bins provided.
* Housekeeper is scheduled to come weekly if you'd like. A cleaning before and after your stay is include, but if you're staying for >7 days and would like the housekeeper to come, that's no problem - just let me know. There will be an additional $140/visit charge for this.
Wow! Tolle Lage, super Apartment, atemberaubender Ausblick. Am liebsten wären wir für immer dageblieben...
Apartment was perfect!!! Noah was perfect too!!! We had a great vacation, thanks for everything !!!!
Fantastic apartment in a great neighbourhood. Apartment is very close to subway and has a local supermarket on the same block.
Apartment itself is very spacious, very well lit and on the top floor of the apartment building which makes for great views of the city both day and night. It is also very clean and plenty of toiletries and linen were available.
Would highly recommend this apartment to anyone who wants a quiet, out of the way accommodation in Manhattan with close proximity to all the sights the city has to offer.
Really great stay; the flat is lovely, in a great part of town and a great base to expire the city from. We didn't meet Noah but he was in touch throughout the visit and really thoughtful in checking in on us. Would definitely recommend this listing!
Tutto è andato benissimo. Noah è stato molto disponibile a venirci incontro in ogni esigenza. E' stata un'ottima scelta e torneremmo volentieri. Consigliato!
After a day in the city, going to museums, a movie, window shopping, real shopping, it was a delight to arrive back at 75 West End Ave. We could relax and enjoy the views of Manhattan at night as well the day.
There was food shopping close by if we did want to use the well appointed kitchen. Noah left clear instructions about the use of the apartment's wifi, television, recycling as well as being able to order in dinner. It was well furnished and comfortable with enough space that we didn't feel like were were on top of each other.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews