My awesome modern corner penthouse apartment on the Upper West Side has sweeping views of the city and river in safe luxury doorman (24/7) building that's 10 mins from Central Park, Lincoln Center, the subway, taxis and more.
Beautiful corner penthouse w/ SW exposure overlooking the Hudson River in a terrific luxury doorman building on the Upper West Side.
I've lived here for 10+ years (which is like 632 in NYC years) and absolutely love this place.
This is a large (by NYC standards - 1000+ soft) 2-bedroom apartment with 2 separate, private bathrooms. The bedrooms & bathrooms are on opposite sides of the apartment, so there's plenty of privacy (no shared walls, etc.)
Each bedroom has its own bathroom, queen-sized bed with a VERY comfy mattress (I promise you'll fall in love), and you'll have use of the entire apartment.
I live here but travel quite a bit, so some dates I'll be at the apartment as well in my own bedroom - just check if you have any questions and I'll be happy to accommodate your preferences if you need privacy.
Some highlights of this apartment:
* Modern luxury doorman building
* 39th floor penthouse - spectacular, sprawling views of the city & Hudson River
* Balcony overlooking the river
* Great Upper West Side location - 5 minutes' walk from Lincoln Center, 5 minutes to Hudson River Park, 7 minutes from the subway, and 10 minutes to Central Park
* Full kitchen w/ gas stove, dishwasher, and fully plumbed Expobar espresso machine (if you're into that sort of thing ;)
* 50" Plasma HDTV
* Verizon FiOS cable & internet - the absolute best. 50 Mbit / sec internet w/ WiFi included.
* On-site parking garage available - attached directly to building (daily rates apply)
* Full gym w/ pool in lobby of building (privately owned/operated, so additional charges apply)
* Laundry room in lobby of building
* Supermarket & several small markets all within 2 blocks.
* Easy access to the subway (1 line @ Lincoln Center is about 7 minutes' walk) and there are always dozens of taxis zooming by on West End Ave. downstairs.
In other words, you'll love it here. My previous guests have been thrilled, and you will be too. Let me know if you have any questions!
* I'm pretty chill when it comes to rules. We can keep it simple: Leave the place as you found it and we'll be golden.
* Recycling required as per NYC laws - nothing serious, but just be sure to separate paper, metal, and regular trash into the three bins provided.
* Housekeeper is scheduled to come weekly if you'd like. A cleaning before and after your stay is include, but if you're staying for >7 days and would like the housekeeper to come, that's no problem - just let me know. There will be an additional $140/visit charge for this.
After a day in the city, going to museums, a movie, window shopping, real shopping, it was a delight to arrive back at 75 West End Ave. We could relax and enjoy the views of Manhattan at night as well the day.
There was food shopping close by if we did want to use the well appointed kitchen. Noah left clear instructions about the use of the apartment's wifi, television, recycling as well as being able to order in dinner. It was well furnished and comfortable with enough space that we didn't feel like were were on top of each other.
Ich kann nur sagen wir waren absolut begeistert. Noah seine Wohnung ist sehr schön, wir haben uns die 2 Wochen sehr wohl gefühlt. Vor allem die schöne Aussicht vom Balkon, ich habe es jeden abend genossen. Die Wohnung liegt doch sehr Zentral, alles ist Problemlos zu Fuß oder Metro erreichbar. Einkaufen um die Ecke im Western Beef oder 100 Meter zum Greacefuly, da muss man nicht Essen gehen, da bekommt man sein Essen schon fertig oder angerichtet zum mitnehmen. Leider haben wir Noah nicht persönlich kennen gelernt, die Einweisung zur Wohnung und Schlüsselübergabe erfolgte mit Rosa, seiner sehr netten Haushälterin. Bei Fragen war Noah jederzeit erreichbar, wir haben ihn per EMail kontaktiert, er hat dann auch sofort unsere Fragen beantwortet und uns sehr gute Tips für unseren Aufenthalt in NY gegeben. Alles in allem kann ich Noah als Gastgeber nur empfehlen und möchte mich hier nocheinmal für die schöne Zeit bei ihm bedanken.
Olaf und Simone aus Deutschland
Aucun problème de communication avec Noah qui répond à toutes nos questions très aimablement. L'appartement correspond tout à fait à la description qui en est faite. Il est très confortable. On se sent comme chez soi. L'emplacement est absolument magique. Un panorama superbe de jour comme de nuit. Ce logement a une bonne part dans la réussite de notre séjour. A recommander chaudement.
Great apartment with an amazing view!!
We had a great time visiting NY and staying in Noah´s apartment.
The hand over of the keys was very unclompicated and Noah was reachable for any questions. Upfront to vacation, Noah helps a lot with good tips and answered every mail directly.
Apartment was in a very good shape and equipped with "everything" so you can easily feel like home + a great view on Empire. :-)
Really good supermarket only 1 block away (with great sandwiches).
And footwalk to Subway only ~7min.
To summarize it....
We had a great vacation and definitely would book Noah´s apartment again.
Noah was warm and welcoming from my very first online communication. He sincerely is helpful in many ways. We were lucky enough to be able to drop off our bags a bit early. Which was nice because trust me, no one wants to schlep luggage all over Manhattan. He was always super helpful with advice and very prompt in responding. The Penthouse is simply wonderful. The views both day and night are amazing. It is in a great location and we walked to many of the sites/events. You can catch subways fairly close by as well. There are neighborhood grocery stores and places to pick up take out. We especially enjoyed the local pizza place and Wok City a few blocks away. I hate to say too many good things because I would love to return and if so, want to have availability. : )
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews