The freshly renovated apartment for up to 4 persons is located in the basement of an old building and has about 50 qm. Nevertheless the flat is pleasantly bright by large windows.
- 1 bedroom with double bed and new mattress
- 1 living room mit 1 bedsofa
- cotton sheets, which are washed and lacked in the laundry
- fully equipped kitchen with fridge, stove, toaster, kettle, espresso cooker and coffeemaker
- bathroom with shower, the toilet is separated
- Wifi, TV and Radio-CD-Player with USB and iPod input
- the whole apartment is covered with a new, high-quality carpet
- a coin washing machine is located on the attic
The area has a special charm by many nice old buildings and small villas. Next door is the pretty Wohlerspark where you can go for a walk between old gravestones.
From here you are within a few minutes in Altona, in the Schanzenviertel and at St. Pauli. There you will find everything your heart desires for your welfare. Many small shops, restaurants, cafés and bars are there for every taste.
Just outside the front door there is a bus stop and you can reach the S-Bahn Holstenstrasse within 5 minutes on foot. From there you drive about 10 minutes to downtown.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$28 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$567 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2127 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|