About This Listing
Relaxing, stylish and minimalist bedroom with large queen-size bed that sleeps 2 persons comfortably. Sleep in. Chill out. Relax.
Clean, stylish, comfortable and extremely conveniently located one-bedroom apartment in new building in the Lower East Side of New York City, the coolest neighborhood in NYC and America.
- Separate bedroom, living/dining room, kitchen and bathroom.
- Near all the cool bars, art galleries, restaurants, cafes, shops and music venues of the L.E.S.
- Walking: 5 minutes to Chinatown, 10 minutes to SoHo, 5 minutes to Nolita.
- Very, very close (2-3 minutes walk away) to seven (7) major subway lines (B, D, F, V, J, M, and Z trains) and three (3) stations (Grand St., East Broadway, and Delancey St. stations).
- There is premium cable TV including HBO, Fox Soccer Channel (CH. 124) covering the English Premier League and Serie A.
- There's free WiFi for Internet access
- One closet with empty hangers and space is available.
- Chest of drawers avail for use in bedroom.
Note: This apt. is on the 4th floor of a "walk-up" building (there is no elevator).
- Guests must wash bed clothes (sheets, pillow case, duvet cover, etc.)
- Check-in is anytime and check-out time is flexible
- Guest must wash any cooking items used (dishs, pans/pots, cutlery, glasses, cups,etc.)
- Kitchen stove is OK to use for cooking, *but* oven is *NOT* OK to use.
- No smoking allowed inside.
- No pets allowed.
Van welcomed us with a bottle of wine, water and chocolate, he was not there himself but had sent us the keys in advance. The place was very clean and had everything we needed.There was coffee and tee for us to use as well as some cosmetic products.
Van 's place is just awesome. A comfortable and very agreeable apartment. You get everything you need on a short trip to NY:
1- A well organized, simply and, therefore, nicely decorated apartment.
2- Everything works: entrance, bathroom, amenities, internet etc
3- Good arrangements: keys, maps, recommendations are well thought and an indication of his very good taste and his sense for hospitality. Very helpful.
4- Amazing books. Comprehensive TV program.
5- The local area is up to NoLiTa is marvelous and nice place to be.
I had an awesome time in NYC, thanks also to the great Van's apartment!
It's located in a very good area with lots of bars, restaurants and places to go. It's very easy from it to reach every part of the city you want to go, either by subway (there are many stops around) or even on foot!
The house itself is very nice, super cozy and with everything you would need. Just remember there's no elevator ;-)
Van was really a nice host, he wrote me many emails telling everything I might need and solving any problem I had. He also left in the house some drinks and snacks for me and my boyfriend.
I hope I will get to know him in person in the future :-)
Van was a great host, absolutely reliable, extremly helpful and polite. The apartment was comfortable and had everything you would need. The area ( Lower East Side) was safe and interesting. I would absolutely recommend this place and would love to stay there again myself on my next trip to NYC. Thanks so much for everything, Van!!!
We recommend this apartment, It's clean and nice. The location is great, near cafes, restaurants, the subway and very easy from the airport. Van is a perfect host, very considerate with many advices on the neighborhood and New York. Thank you very much for everything !
Fantastic location, awesome apartment and accommodating host - who could ask for anything more! Would DEFINITELY recommend!
About the Host, Van
Producer. Downtown New Yorker. Working in advertising. Doing projects mostly in N.Y.C. and L.A. but occasionally in Shanghai, Tokyo and elsewhere. I rent out my apartment to guests only when I myself am not staying in the apartment and away on business trips or travelling.