About this listing
Located in the historic center of Alfama and Saint George Castle, this apartment that dates back to the eighteenth century, is a survivor of the great 1755 earthquake, which was modern and harmoniously refurbished, allows you to enjoy this unique experience, which is to know Lisbon . From its windows you can marvel at one of the most stunning views: Alfama and the Tagus River! (check pictures!!)
Moving in the city couldn't be easier. Just exit the building and hop into the typical 28 tram that passes at your doorstep or simply cross the street and experience all the city's splendor from Santa Luzia's belvedere in front of the apartment or Portas do Sol (30m left) or venture down to the streets of Alfama. This apartment is a 3 minute walk from the "Sé" Cathedral, 5min. from downtown and 10 minutes from the legendary open air market (Feira da Ladra), or the Graça and the Mouraria neighborhoods, not to mention that it's just 20 minutes away from Chiado / Bairro Alto.
Lots of shops and services in the surrounding area! This apartment is located in the area of the Fado houses, typical restaurants and panoramic terraces par excellence.
What we propose is simple: come, not to know, but to live Lisbon, with all its charm, tradition and history, while comfortably staying in an apartment with a splendid view and marked by good taste.
Just keep the flat clean and tidy as it was presented. :-)
- No pets allowed.
- Smoking forbidden in the apartment and in the building.
- Do not move the furniture without asking.
- All appliances have warranty. If it damages or breaks please let us know.
- When the apartment is booked for 2, the use of the second room linen have an extra cost of 20,00 €
- The checkin and checkout are flexible, however, if there is guests on same day, the checkout is at 12:00 (noon) and checkin at 16:00.
And the most important rule:
Enjoy your stay!!!