Beautiful designer space located inside a landmarked building in the historic neighborhood of Greenwich Village. Period appropriate furnishings compliment the beautiful space and provide a true NYC experience. A roof top terrace is also available.
Don't forget to checkout our other properties...
For longer stays checkout https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3803337.
About the building...
Perfectly located in NYC's historic Greenwich Village on West 4th street this unique landmarked property provides its residents with a living experience full of character and charm. Beautiful eclectic design coupled with function makes this a must stay for business and pleasure travelers looking to travel like a local ( checkout the reviews ) Don't forget the rooftop terrace too!
About the apartment
LIVE. The living room features a mid-century contemporary white sofa, a custom antique coffee table, a nostalgic glass top dining table and other carefully selected eclectic furnishings. The bedroom is wrapped in fine drapes and highlights an antique period appropriate chandelier. The dining table doubles as a work desk. The bathroom is appointed with period appropriate finishings. Throughout the apartment you will find decor meant to, like the furnishings, transcend it's inhabitants to an authentic early 20th century abode.
PLAY. Both the living room and bedroom feature HD LCD TVs equipped with HD Cable - The apartment is also equipped with a all in one media center for music.
EAT. The kitchen is newly renovated and has cupboards full of cook & glassware, a 4 range electric ceramic cooktop, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, a toaster, and a Keurig coffee machine.
WiFi is of course included.
For the extra sleeping arrangement, we provide a double-layered, queen sized air mattress, with an electric pump along with all of the extra linens, pillows, and a comforter.
We also provide…
A universal power adapter, all the linens you will need, a hair dryer, iron, ironing board, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and a check-in booklet that outlines, in detail, locations to local grocery stores, pharmacies, recommended local bars, and restaurants along with other neighborhood tips.
Perfectly situated to explore all of New York City…
Steps away from great nightlife, restaurants, and shopping.
Easy access to the New York City Subway System lines 1, 2, A, B, C, D, E, F, and M.
I, in renting the property previously established via communication with us through, including, but not limited to, AirBnB, (website hidden), email, and phone, agree to and understand the following….
1. CHECK-IN time is after 4pm EST and CHECK-OUT time is before 11am EST. You may leave your luggage in the apartment when checking in anytime after 12pm and until 3pm while checking out should you require luggage storage. If you do utilize luggage storage when checking out please remember to leave 1 set of keys in the lockbox. Lockbox information will be disclosed to you via email a week before your arrival. By leaving your luggage you understand that others such as yourself may be doing so as well and assume the risks associated with leaving your personal belongings unattended, including, but not limited to, theft and damage.
2. Smoking is not allowed.
3. Pets are not permitted under any conditions.
4. A valid credit card in your name is required when checking-in in case of damages to the apartment and other incidentals. The credit card will not be charged, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. Both sets of keys are left behind.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens are lost or damaged.
f. No glassware, dinnerware, silverware, kitchenware, is lost or damaged.
Should any of the provisions not be met you will be notified before any charge is made.
5. An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required at time of booking. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due one week prior to arrival. If the property was booked via AirBnB, the aforementioned payment schedule is superseded by AirBnB’s.
6. A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellations. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 15% Cancellation fee or $150 whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or that are made within 60 days of the arrival date; forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. We recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your reservation deposit. If the property was booked via AirBnB, the aforementioned cancellation policy is superseded by AirBnB’s.
7. You may only have occupants equaling the amount previously disclosed via communication with us through, including, but not limited to, AirBnB, (website hidden), email, and phone, leading up to your renting of the aforementioned property. There is a maximum of 4 occupants, including children and infants.
8. You understand that the property previously established via communication with us through, including, but not limited to, AirBnB, (website hidden), email, and phone, is BOOKED AS IS. We recommend that you thoroughly research the property you have decided to rent utilizing reviews featured on AirBnB, (website hidden) Maps, and any other tools that can help you better understand the property and its neighborhood. We are available via email and phone leading up to your booking should you have any questions about the property.
Things can and may occur that may impact the quality of your stay, should this be the case we are here to help. Please contact us with any supporting materials via email should you notice anything that you did not expect and we will try our best to remedy the situation.
9. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate; however, is available at an additional rate.
10. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and you will not be permitted to check-in.
11. We reserve the right to change these terms without prior notice. Should this or any other part of these terms be updated, edited, or changed we will make every reasonable attempt to notify you of the changes. After such an attempt is made, you agree to be bound by and uphold the newly updated terms.
12. By booking the apartment as is you understand that no refunds will be given in the event an extreme circumstance outside of our control that impacts your stay, including but not limited to, power outages and natural disasters. We recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect yourself.
13. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Release From Liability
I (hereinafter the Guest) hereby irrevocably & unconditionally release & hold harmless from liability roomnyc, Inc., its owners, agents, lessors, and other guests (all five groups hereinafter known as Releasees) from any & all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any nature whatsoever whether in law or equity, known or unknown, occurring during, caused by, relating to, or arising in any way from my stay at this roomnyc, Inc managed apartment.
I understand that this Release from Liability irrevocably & unconditionally releases and holds harmless all Releasees from any financial or other liability for any injury, bodily harm, sickness, illness, or loss of life that I as a Guest or my family member or friend may suffer and from any economic harm or loss of property occurring during, caused by, relating to, or arising in any way out of staying at this roomnyc, Inc managed apartment.
I have read this Release from Liability & understand all of its terms; I have executed it voluntarily, with full knowledge of its significance, & intend to be legally bound by it. The children here with me who are under 18 years old are my responsibility.
Our experience with Damian at his Greenwich apartment was outstanding! From booking 3-months in advance to asking one last question at the end of our 4-day visit, communication was easy, prompt and friendly.
We loved the location within the city (subway around the corner and central walking distance to almost everywhere in Manhattan), but the actual apartment was perfect! From the best pillows to lovely vases for flowers we brought, everything has been thought of. We especially enjoyed the shower products and the very comfortable bed! Thank you Damian! We will definitely be booking with you for our next visit to the city!
We loved our experience in the flat in freezing New-York (15 days ago!!). It was so cosy and tastefully decorated. The location is amazing! We felt at home and this was what we were looking for. Damian was most helpful. We would love to go back...
Great location and base to explore the city. You feel like a local stepping out onto the street. The many restaurants and bars are great when you just want chill following site seeing the obvious sites throughout the day. I thoroughly recommend a walk down to Soho.
The apartment is pretty much as described and the host Damian, is excellent should you have any questions about the apartment and responded very quickly. We will definately be headed back to this location.
Great apartment in fabulous location. Bathroom not quite as pictures suggest. Could use a renovation. Clean and that's the main thing. Easy access. Good host communication, very accommodating. Very comfortable. Had a lovely stay.
accoglienza accurata e gentile. Descrizione dell'appartamento precisa. Luminoso. Camera sul retro, molto tranquilla. Ben attrezzato, tutto funzionante
Damian has a wonderful apartment. Really cosy. Location is great. Everything is here to make your stay being good. I was actually there for business and my fiancé enjoyed it more for tourism and good Greenwich atmosphere.
L' appartement était bien situé , à proximité des lignes de métro .
Sa décoration intérieure était agréable et il était bien équipé si l' on voulait y prendre ses repas .
Nous n' avons pas été gêné par le bruit car la chambre donne sur l' arrière (cour intérieure) .
La salle de bains était toutefois petite et un peu vétuste .
On recommande cet appartement , mais pas obligatoirement à l' époque du Nouvel An , car le rapport qualité-prix nous paraît quand même élevépour cette période ...
This host has 170 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I manage professionally designed apartments in NYC's top neighborhoods catered towards discerning travelers who want to experience New York as a local.