About this listing
Our spacious 3-room apartment is located on Istedgade centrally on Vesterbro - in walking distance to Copenhagen Central Station, City Hall square, Tivoli Gardens, and much more. The apartment is perfect for a couple or a small family.
We are renting out our spacious 3-room apartment located on Istedgade centrally on Vesterbro. You are in walking distance to Copenhagen Central Station, City Hall square, Tivoli Gardens, the Lakes, Carlsberg ground etc. It's a lively neighborhood close to the meatpacking district, red light district and plenty of restaurants, cafés and small design and fashion shops. In other words, you will have authentic and diverse Vesterbro life taking place at your doorstep while being close to the city centre. You will also find shopping facilities nearby as well as a large public playground and garden.
The apartment is ideal for couples or for small families.
The building dates back to 1859, but is fully renovated. The apartment consists of a bright spacious kitchen with all facilities, living room, bedroom, children's room, and bathroom / toilet. From the kitchen you can exit to the pleasant court yard that has a small playground, table tennis, and places to sit if you need a break from the crowds. The apartment is on a high third floor and there is no lift.
- high speed wifi internet access
- speaker system with jack-stick for iPod
- fully equipped kitchen (fridge, induction stove & oven, micro wave, coffee maker, toaster etc.)
- dish washer
- washing machine
- toys for boy aged approx. 2 years
Don't hesitate to write, if you have any questions. We can also help you out with some recommendations for the area.
We look forward to hearing from you :-)
Anne & Andreas
- Please take care of our floors and take off your shoes inside
- Smoking is not allowed inside
- The apartment should be left in the same condition as received
- Loud music is not allowed after 10 PM
- Hand-over of keys will be organized individually
- Enjoy your stay :-)