About this listing
Located centrally in the fashionable, highly desired, charming and safe BRACKENBURY VILLAGE in Hammersmith. This superb quality designer luxury apartment sleeps up to 4 guests and is set within a traditional London 200 years old Victorian terrace.
This is a highest specification, luxury and fully equipped one bedroom designer apartment with all domestic appliances and a large ambilight spectra TV. The bedroom has a separate dvd player. The accommodation is set within a charming Victorian house on a quiet road.
Our prices start from around £100 per night depending on the season which is 80% less compared to similar size accommodation in a 5* hotel nearby. Additionally, you can cook, do your laundry, get unlimited heating, unlimited hot water with high pressure shower, free internet and detailed local area maps.
Our guests enjoy our pretty local area and our nice quiet road. The locality has lots of shops, charming pubs and cafes.
The apartment sleeps up to 4 people and has 2 comfortable UK king size beds (200cmx150cm) with memory foam mattresses and is suitable for one couple, 2 couples or a family of 4.
The 2nd foldable designer king sofa bed by Softline of Denmark is easy to unfold and fold back and is as comfortable to sleep on as a normal bed.
The key features are:
• Brand new, modern and highly secure
• Highest specification and finished to highest standards
• Fully equipped including washer, dryer & dishwasher
• Luxury designer branded fittings and furniture
• Super comfortable king size memory foam beds
• Canadian hardwood maple floor
• Granite and solid maple kitchen with all cooking items
• Fantastic hot water and spa shower
• Efficient and fast heating system
• Double aspect windows (West & East)
• Nice views from all windows
• Bright and light with large living space
• Pristine clean and newly decorated
• Quiet street (no thru), charming and safe area
• Imposing Victorian house
• Very close to transport
• Many cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops
FLOOR PLAN AND FLOOR LAYOUT ARE INCLUDED IN THE PHOTOS
The apartment has all appliances including double oven, hob, dishwasher, washer, dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, vacuum cleaner, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, etc. Kitchenware includes cooking pans, plates, cutlery, glasses, etc. Fresh bedding, towels, toilet tissue, body and hand soap are provided on arrival.
The building is secure with recording cctv and floodlights.
The apartment has universal electric socket in case you forget your adapter plug. Bathroom cabinet has electric toothbrush and shaver socket. We provide hairdryer.
PLEASE CHECK OUR EXTENSIVE 'AMENITIES' we offer that most listings do not have including HOME SAFETY.
We meet building regulations requirements. We have a central mains electricity powered smoke and heat detector alarm system for the whole building. The apartment also has CO detector. We also have recording cctv system in common parts of the building and good security.
Equipped and geared for long term occupancy with all amenities.
Interaction with Guests
The fastest way of contact with us is via (website hidden) messaging.
Located centrally in zone 2 in the fashionable, sought after, charming and safe BRACKENBURY VILLAGE in Hammersmith W6 0 postcode. The borough of Hammersmith & Fulham is central and next to the river Thames.
1. Central and yet quiet and residential
2. Safe with friendly locals
3. Village atmosphere in the middle of London
4. Best connected by transport
5. Green with parks and near river Thames
6. Easy access to Heathrow and Gatwick airports
7. Lots of shops and Westfield nearby
8. Nice pubs and cafes around
9. Zero noise from aircraft above
10. Zero noise from busy roads or businesses
The local area is safe and wealthy. Hammersmith & Fulham is the 3rd most expensive borough in London after Westminster and Kensington & Chelsea and has a "village-y" and friendly feel with lovely Victorian houses around, little shops and pubs. The shopping high street is within 5 minutes walk. Nearest Hammersmith tube is 5 minutes walk. Heathrow airport is 30 minutes away by tube train or by car/taxi. Central London (Piccadilly) is 15 minutes away by tube.
With three tube lines including District and Piccadilly running through Hammersmith and a gigantic bus station with buses to take you all over London, you’ll find Hammersmith to be one of the greatest transport connected areas of London.
The area has plenty of coffee and deli shops around to have delicious breakfast or lunch as well as gastro pubs, restaurants for dinner. There are 3 large supermarkets in the local area. Hammersmith is also home to the London's best restaurant - the famous River Cafe. Europe's largest shopping mall the Westfield is also nearby. For those interested in entertainment Lyric Theatre is 4 minutes walk away. Hammersmith Apollo is approx. 10 minutes walk.
On-street public parking is free on Saturdays and Sundays and between 5pm - 9am on weekdays. Otherwise it is pay at meter at £2.20 per hour. Local meters accept credit cards.
The river Thames and its riverside pubs are a short walk away.
There is also a lovely Ravenscourt Park nearby with its famous gastro pub the Anglesea Arms (4th best gastro pub in London, the Times Nov. 2013).
For those who want to experience the real traditional English pub with wood fires we recommend the Andover Arms around the corner. Old English village pub in central London is very rare these days.
Please click on Guidebook to see the local restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, grocery stores and other services.
If you (website hidden) Hammersmith transport hub you will find we are the best connected area in all of London. Very easy to get to anywhere.
By booking our apartment you agree to all our policies below :
1. You keep us updated about your arrival time so we can arrange your check-in.
2. Please bring with you the Airbnb confirmation.
3. You have a photo ID matching your name on the reservation.
4. You understand this is self catering accommodation and not a serviced hotel. Your apartment is professionally cleaned for your arrival only. The apartments are fully equipped and designed for long term lets.
5. You do not expect additional services not advertised before and during your stay.
6. You lock all doors at all times and do not compromise the security of the building.
7. You switch off all appliances and electrics when you are out.
8. For questions please email via Airbnb messaging (we check emails regularly). In emergency please phone the number provided on your confirmation.
9. Only people on the reservation are permitted in the apartment. No additional people without our consent.
10. No parties, no loud behaviour, no smoking and no pets please.
11. Please report any damage or breakage immediately.
12. Please do not change TV settings so the next guests can watch TV in English.
13. Please do not damage towels, bedding and sheets with oil, bleach, hair colourants, acid, ink, food or similar. If you use hair colourants and bleach please bring your own towels. Please no eating greasy food and no oil in our beds.
14. Please do not stain the white leather sofas with dark jeans or similar. Please no high heels inside to protect wood floor and no marking walls.
15. Please no bleach or dental acid on marble floors.
16. Please leave all keys and information book on the table for the next guests when you check-out.
17. Check-out is by 10.00 hours. Late check-out is charged at £30 per hour for our cleaners' waiting time.
18. You acknowledge our floor plans and UK bed sizes quoted in metric values (centimetres) and provided on the listing photos so that there are no international misunderstandings.
19. You understand what essentials are provided and do not request additional items during your stay. Nearest grocery and essentials store is 2 minute walk from accommodation. Essentials we provide:
a) Duvets for all beds
b) Selection of soft and firm pillows for all beds
c) Clean and folded (un-ironed) sheets and bedding covers
d) Covers for all beds and sofas
e) 1 x extra blanket
f) 1 x bath towel per person
g) 1 x face cloth per person
h) 1 x floor towel per bathroom
i) 1 x kitchen towel
j) Mattress and pillow protectors for all bedding provided
k) 1 x hairdryer
l) 1 x iron and mini board
m) 20 x clothes hangers
n) 2 x toilet tissue on arrival only
o) 2 x bin bags per week
p) Hand soap on arrival only
q) Body soap on arrival only
r) Washing up liquid and sponge on arrival only
s) We do not provide detergents for washing machines
t) We do not provide kitchen paper
20. All bookings for 3 - 4 people get bedding for two beds automatically.
If booked for 2 guests bedding and sheets will be provided for one bed.
If there are 2 guests on the booking requiring 2 sets of bedding for 2 separate beds please let us know in advance and we will add £20 to the total price for the 2nd set of laundry.
21. We charge a competitive cleaning and laundry fee of £40 per stay already paid at the time of your booking. All linens provided are freshly laundered and un-ironed to save on further laundry fees.
22. The accommodation is self-catering and we do not provide services. All necessary details such as local taxi numbers can be found in the information folder in the apartment.
23. Elder guests and mobility impaired guests : PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE STAIRS TO ACCESS THE APARTMENT. Stairs are typical of a private London Victorian terrace.
24. Not suitable for wheelchair users.
25. Due to quiet environment we offer we cannot accept noisy babies or infants. We are child friendly and quiet children are welcome.
Felt very welcome.
Freundlicher Empfang zur abgesprochenen Zeit. Die Wohnung liegt verkehrsgünstig zu erreichen in einem ruhigen Wohnviertel. Hell und angenehm, mit allem ausgestattet, was für einen kurzen oder längeren Aufenthalt nötig ist. Schnelle Antworten auf Anfragen, außerdem wohnen Toby und Anetta im selben Haus. Die Adresse ist notiert für unseren nächsten London-Tripp!
Beautiful apartment in easy reach of Hammersmith tube station, and a nice walk away from the river. I can see how the very strict instructions and lists of 'DO NOT's may have seemed a little uninviting to previous reviewers, but Toby was really welcoming when we arrived which made a big difference. Plus this enforcement clearly works as the place was super clean! Would stay again - thankyou!
The apartment was in a great position and the shower was fantastic! Kitchen was nice with a washer/dryer and dishwasher.
Towels could have been a little larger and there was no hand towel.
A few tea bags would have been a nice gesture as we flew in from Australia and went straight to the apartment. We were a bit surprised the bed wasn't made and the duvet cover and pillow slips were not ironed but these are minor criticisms. We enjoyed our stay and the area information provided by our hosts was terrific. We would stay again. Deirdre, Australia
The actual apartment is fine once you are inside - the hosts live in the building but you don't see or hear from them. The area is great, central for what we were there for and close to the station. Only problems were the slightly offensive huge signs everywhere of what you can't do, common sense kind of things really so do feel the signs were very off putting, what I would imagine a hostel or boarding house to do- the other issue was the noise from upstairs and on our floor , they rent the whole terrace house out which is between 6-8 apartments so it gets foot stamping noisy with creaky floor boards.
Our instructions and notices in most languages are there for a good reason so that everybody is in the CLEAR what to expect. They are not 'huge' as you put it but included in the house manual book. Some guests forget to check-out by contractual time and hence the notice on the door stating check-out time. If you find it "offensive" please do not use Airbnb but a 5 star hotel instead. When you use someone's home you should expect to respect the rules set out.
Our first experience with Airbnb and it was excellent! Stayed for two nights to see a show at the Apollo. Communication with the hosts was great, they were extremely accomodating when we wanted to add another person after the inital booking was made, and we could leave our luggage in the house before check-in time. The flat was easy to find from Hammersmith tube, and it was located in a lovely, quiet residential area with rows and rows of pretty Victorian houses. The flat was clean, airy and light, and we all slept very well both nights. All four of our party were very happy with our stay and agreed that we'd love to stay here again for our next London visit. Thank you very much to Toby and Anetta!
Hammersmith was great good rail into London and accommodation easy to find , good instructions from Toby and anetta on how to get in, and texted us during the week to see how we were , but unfortanally our paths didn't cross ! Apartment as described , didn't use kitchen much as ate out but well eiquped and clean , lovely shower but doors leek a lot ! I'm sure hosts know as mop left in bathroom ! Don't leave clothes on the floor ! No bother though .Enough storage and comfy beds , was great for our family week away , DVDs ,books and info all great
Only problem was party in ground floor apartment on the Friday night , music , doors banging lights in back garden ,lighting up bedroom , people in garden smoking and smoke coming In Bedroom window until 2-30 in the morning , lead to tears from daughter and all very tied for long journey home , weren't sure who to call about it at that time in the morning and didn't want to knock and complain as didn't know who was there , what a pity
But overall a great place to stay
Thank you x
This host has 453 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Toby & Anetta
Hello and welcome to our page. We enjoy meeting people from around the world, and, time permitting exchanging experiences with our guests. Please send a message if you have any questions. Thanks very much! Toby & Anetta