About this listing
* colorful flat for 4 people
* free coffee and tea
* free high speed internet
* cable tv in both rooms ( app 100 channels)
* fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine, kettle, toaster
* bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine
- The flat is in a quiet neighbourhood ( in the 15th district of Vienna)
- Close to the subway station Johnstraße (U3)
- and close to the famous catle Schönnbrunn
The flat is on the 2nd floor - Attention - no lift!
You will find one small bedroom with a very comfortable bed ( 140 cm x 200 cm) and one big living room with another big double bed ( 200 cm x 200 cm)
I provide everything you need for your stay: duvet, pillows, fresh towels.
Theres is also a free and fast WIFI which you can use any time
The kitchen is fully equipped:
fridge, coffee machine, toaster, stove, oven.
Lots of pan, crockery, different kind of glasses - just anything you need for cooking.
**The bathroom is small
but it has a shower, a toilet and even a washing machine
**You will find the flat on the second floor of the building,
so be prepared to walk 2 floors upstairs.
Interaction with Guests
I don't live in this flat anymore - I moved upstairs. So I live in the same house. Any problems, you can call me or send me an sms or you can just come upstairs to my new flat.
Of course I can help you with anything you need: directions, local restaurants, sightseeing, current exibihtions, etc........
The flat is in the 15th district. It's a typical viennese district: a lot of families and workers live here.
So please don't expect a busy neigbhourhood! The streets are quiet and safe.
The famous castle Schönbrunn is only 1,2 km down the road.
You can even walk there!
The neighborhood is pretty safe!
So you don't have to worry if you are travelling alone or if you come home quite late.
+ The closest subway station is called "Johnstraße" (U3) -
700 metres - 7 minutes walking , only 2 stops from the train station "Westbahnhof ( or Bahnhof WEST).
+ To the city center "Stephansplatz" it takes 15 minutes by subway.
**There is only free parking in front of the flat from 7 p.m. to 9 a.m. and on the weekends and on a bank holiday.
**From Monday to Friday ( 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.) it's only allowed to park your car for 3 hours on the road.
** You can park your car in the "Meiselmarkt Tiefgarage" for only € 8,50 per day.
From the airport:
You can take the S-Bahn to Landstraße and from there take the subway ( 50 minutes)
From Hauptbahnhof (HBF, central station) - 20 minutes:
Take the subway U1 to Stephansplatz and from there U3 to Johnstraße
From Westbahnhof (Wien West):
Take the U3 to Johnstraße - only 2 stops, 15 minutes
***For train timetable, check the homepage of the OEBB
***For bus timetable, check Eurolines and Orange Ways.
Other Things to Note
- 600 metres from the next subway station (Johnstraße - U3)
- from the airport it takes 50 minutes to get to the flat
- from the Westbahnhof ( Wien West train station) it takes only 15 minutes
- from the Hauptbahnhof ( HBH - main train station) only 20 minutes.
- next underground car parking only 600 metres far away from the flat
- Attention - the flat is on the second floor - no lift!
- please arrive on time
- it's a non smoking flat
- no check in after 10 p.m. possible
- pets on request allowed
From Dec 20, 2015 - May 01, 2016 the minimum stay is 2 nights.