PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BOOKING TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY!
Our newly launched (November 2010) flat is located at the seaside in Causeway Bay featuring a stunning view of the city and a boutique extravagant furnishing.
· Overlooking the breathtaking city and harbourview
· 2 seaview bedrooms
· 1 seaview dining room
· 1 seaview living room
· Quiet and within the city
· Symphony of lights show every night (8-8:15 pm)
· Fireworks view
· Samsung 40" LED TV
· DVD player with USB media port
· Cable TV with local n international channels
· Internet - broadband Wi-Fi
· Complimentary local phone calls
· Fully equipped kitchen: stoves, tall fridge, rice cooker, water boiler, microwave
· Washing machine
· Iron and iron board
· Bathroom with a shower cabin
· Shower gel and shampoo provided
· Linen provided
· Maid service- every day, from Monday to Friday
· Welcome fruit and wine basket
· Water, electricity, internet and housekeeper services included in rental
· Flexible lease
· Airport bus downstairs
· 2 minutes walk to MTR
· Can get all basic necessities in stores nearby
Here living in Causeway Bay (CWB) you can enjoy yourself in Hong Kong in different ways:
Department stores, malls as well as boutique shops. From local, traditional stuff to global brands, you can find them all in CWB. The famous Time Square is in CWB as well.
Nearly all famous restaurants will open at least one branch in CWB. Meanwhile you can try local food stalls. Just wander around and you may explore some great restaurants!
The Victoria Park nearby is such a huge garden in the midst of the city. Go for a walk and get some fresh air! There are also basketball & soccer fields.
Supermarkets and convenient stores opens till late daily. Basically you can get everything you need in walking distance.
A very comfortable apartment in Causeway Bay.
David was helpful and accommodating. He met us quickly on arrival and took the time to thoroughly explain everything.
I would recommend both the apartment, and David to anyone.
This host has 165 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are David & Dorothy.
We have been in the hospitality industry since 2004.
We started managing our family serviced apartments - our guests have been mostly professionals, working and living in Hong Kong.
Recently we have also launched a few short term serviced flats for travelers coming to Hong Kong for vacations (families, couples and friends).
We put our minds, hearts and more to make our guests' stay as comfortable and delightful as possible.