About this listing
Comfortable room available in a well-maintained, non-smoking home located next to Claiborne and Broad Streets, this revitalized community hosts a second-line jazz parade nearly every Sunday afternoon. Guests can catch a few
The Dantès Suite has a King sized bed & The Dantès Suite 2 has a Queen-sized bed, an oversized reclining chair and plenty of storage for your wardrobe. The calm space connects to a bright sunroom that’s perfect for reading o rejuvenating after a Big Easy excursion. Further, the sunroom's full-size futon can accommodate an extra person in your party.
Choose to watch TV in the cozy living room or DVDs in your restorative quarters. The bathroom features retro décor and a soothing showerhead. Central air conditioning and ceiling fans provide respite on our steamy New Orleans days. Guests are granted full access to a modest kitchen and modern dining
After exploring Jackson Square, visiting the Arts District, listening (email hidden) band on Frenchman or attending a business meeting, relax in a filled with Nawlins hospitality. A two-night minimum stay is preferred and a security deposit is required; all fees will be managed by Airbnb.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Monte Cristo durng your next trip to Nola. Please note:
Arrival and departure times may be negotiable.
Only registered guests will have access to the property.
Rates increase for more than 3 guests.
Rates increase during major events and holidays.
3-night minimum required during major events and holidays.
Complete access to home
License or registration number17str-11959
Learn about this field
(1) Only registered guests of The Monte Cristo will have access to the property. NO outside guest who are not with the listed to stay with the original party. Guests will forfeit stay without a refund.
(2) Smoking and drugs are not allowed. Feel free to step outside to do the former.
(3) Sorry, pets are not permitted inside the property.
(4) Guests must ascend a spiral staircase to enter the residence. It is not advisable for guests with mobility issues to book at The Monte Cristo.
(5) Unruly parties, disorderly conduct and loud music are not permitted. Guests in violation will forfeit stay without refund.
(6) Guests have kitchen access , i.e. you may store food in the refrigerator, operate the microwave and range, and use cooking supplies, dinnerware, cutlery and the dining area. In this space, cleanliness--washing dishes, clearing crumbs and proper disposal of waste--is expected.
(7) A $25 fee will be deducted from the Guest's deposit for a lost key.
(8) Any physical damage to the property will be reported to Airbnb for remediation.
(9) Daily housekeeping is not included. Please clean-up/pick-up after yourself.
(10) The Monte Cristo is a private residence. The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises. The homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 568 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
!(PLEASE Upload a Visible PICTURE of YourSelf and VERIFY your IDentity before INQUIRING PLEASE)!
I'm a proud born & raised New Orleanian who loves meeting new people, exchanging interesting stories, cheering on the Saints (Who Dat?), and simply having a good time. I believe there is humor in nearly all we do. I'm well traveled,outgoing and friendly really look at my pics lol!I have walked the stairs of the Acropolis in Athens; tasted a grain of sand at the base of the Pyramids on the Gaza Strip; tossed a U.S penny off the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris; and partied all night in Bangkok like a hip-hop mogul with $80. I have gotten lost in Rome; hitchhiked a ride to Vatican City; eaten coca leaves and enjoyed the beer in Bogota; and had jerk chicken and Red Stripe in Montego Bay. I watched the Saints (NFL) play & win in the New Wembley stadium in the United Kingdom. I have sailed the canals of Amsterdam; partied in Cancun and rode scooters & snorkled in Cozumel and almost got hustled by a cabbie in San Jose, CR. Lastly, I survived Mardi Gras in NOLA w/ no hangover...Amazing! As a Airbnb host, I look forward to extending "The Big Easy" experience to my guests. Stay at The Monte Cristo or The Casa Blanca (Located directly next door). Check them out I might just have the space for you.
-Laissez les Bons temps Rouler!