You’ll enjoy a carefree, personalized stay in Washington, DC -all expertly guided from start-to-finish by our professional management company. Your hand-picked rental is always professionally cleaned, maintained and ready for your arrival. Our client-services staff is available 7 days a week to resolve any issues that may arise. LUXbnb takes care of the details so you can create the travel experience YOU envision in the DC neighborhood of your choice! “LUXbnb, Your source for short-term rentals in Washington, DC.”
PALISADES 2BR 2BA, BUS TO NATIONAL MALL
Our Palisades Plush "Plus" is a delightful, spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment in a converted townhome in the heart of The Palisades Village neighborhood of Washington, DC. The bedrooms have new double/queen beds and the sofa in the living area can fold out to accommodate 1 to 2 additional guests. Put the kids to sleep while you enjoy some time watching a movie, planning your day or catching up on email.
The newly renovated lower level apartment features all new appliances, a full kitchen, and an open living room and dining area, striking bath with shower, and a washer/dryer. There is a new leather recliner with ottoman and a fold out couch in the living area facing a wall mounted HDTV with full cable TV. The dining area now has beautiful new white leather chairs. The bedroom has a large dresser and a new double bed.
The master bedroom features it's own entrance, kitchenette, wall mounted TV, table and chairs for breakfast or to work at, full bath with shower, washer/dryer in the walk in closet.
For your comfort and convenience the apartment has its own AC, WIFI, washer/dryer, HDTVs with full cable plus a designated parking space.
Note that there are 4 units in this converted townhome that can be interconnected internally to accommodate parties of 4 up to 14. This unit is the combination of two apartments therefore please call for availability because the calendar will not be accurate.
The price includes parking, utilities and end of stay cleaning fee. NOTE: This is a mixed-use building, the owner's music studio is in the front half so you may hear their piano students from 3 to 9pm Monday thru Friday and on Saturday 10am to 5pm. There are limited classes during the Summer months.
* Full kitchen.
* Private entrance
* Washer/dryer in your apartment.
* High speed internet and WIFI.
* Flat-screen wall mounted HDTV with cable service.
* Iron, ironing board, blow dryer, small vacuum cleaner.
* One off-street parking space at the building & unrestricted street parking behind the block.
* Steps from the D5/D6 MetroBus stop that will take you to The National Mall and all the interesting sights in the city.
* A variety of restaurants (some really superb!), Starbucks Coffee and other conveniences are located on your block.
* 3 blocks to Battery-Kemble National Park hiking trails and the trail to the Potomac River, C&O Canal, Capital Crescent bike trail and Fletcher's Boathouse.
C. IDEAL AND IDYLLIC LOCATION:
* Quiet, safe, location in the Palisades Village just steps away from a wonderful variety of restaurants, take-out, convenience store, pharmacy, coffee shops, pizza, post office, banks, dry cleaners and other conveniences. Just 5 blocks from the apartment, in the heart of Palisades Village, you’ll find a marvelous fish market, upscale wine store, a variety of restaurants and gourmet take-out, Sunday Farmer’s Market, Safeway, CVS, yoga studio, churches and community library.
* Limitless free cultural options. You are a mere 20 minute drive by car to The National Mall with its memorials, monuments, gardens, open spaces and Smithsonian museums. It’s a also just a 15 minute drive to the Kennedy Center (free performance every night at 6pm!).
* An outdoor lover’s paradise close in to the city. The apartment is 2 ½ blocks to Battery-Kemble National Park. From there you can walk/hike to Fletcher’s Boat House (rent canoes, kayaks, row boats, bicycles), the Potomac River, C&O Canal and tow path, and Capital Crescent Bike Trail.
* Approximately 2 miles to American University, Georgetown, Georgetown University, George Washington University's Mt Vernon Campus, and the French and German Embassies as well as Georgetown University Hospital and Sibley Hospital.
*Located on the D5/D6 bus lines (corner MacArthur Blvd NW and Dana Place, NW…1/2 block away) which will take you on a beautiful ride through historic Georgetown, DuPont Circle, Foggy Bottom, The World Bank, The White House, Downtown, The National Mall, Penn Quarter, Metro Center, Union Station and The Capital Building, i.e. everything that you would want to see! Grab a Starbucks, sit back and relax while you enjoy the best $1.70 ride through some of the most interesting and beautiful neighborhoods in the city! For further information on public transit please visit Washington Metro Area Transit Authority. Use "Trip Planner" to find the travel options between your desired destination and our house.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 4 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1230 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$3690 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
The primary benefit of this apartment is its location - right near to Union Station, the Metro and the Capital Bike Share Scheme - all contribute to making the most of a visit the Washington DC. The studio is ideal for a couple or single, is comfortable and quiet. There are a number of restaurants and fast food suppliers within easy reach, Kyoto, a Japanese restaurant to name but one, immediately below the apartment.
This apartment is operated by a company and is not your private dwelling of an owner looking to supplement his income. They are clinically very efficient in their communications and process, if a little lacking in the warmer personal touch.
Would happily recommend.
I really enjoyed my stay at Dupont Place. It was clean, comfortable, and spacious. I plan to return here for my next trip to DC.
The apartment was exactly like it was described on the description. The hosts were easily accessible to answer any questions or issues I had during my stay. Keyless entry to the apartment building and individual apartment was great.
I stayed in DuPont place for one month and my stay was excellent. Kevin was extremely accommodating and responsive to all my questions. I was sad to leave, and would definitely stay here again.
The stay was wonderful! The owner, Richard, was unavailable the first night as he was out of town, and it was a bit chilly in the room. When he returned, he found a space heater for us, which was perfect. He was extremely thoughtful and checked in on us to make sure that we had everything that we needed. The location was perfect as it was so near to the Dupoint Circle Metro. Also, there are lots of restaurants in the area. Richard provided a detailed sheet with where to find a grocery store and other things that might be needed. I would definitely stay here again!
I rented this place for my friends that were coming to visit and the place was great!! Super clean and just like the pictures. Great location, so many restaurants close by. I will definitely recommend people to stay here when they come to DC.
Thank you for everything.
The reservation was canceled 66 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Dick was the host and he was a host in the real sense of the word. He extended grace and kindness and was genuinely concerned about my comfort. The apartment itself is spacious and is a charmer, with an exposed painted brick wall and antique brass frame bed. And you can't beat the location. All in all, a winner of a place.
Great location! Friendly coffee shop and cozy Italian restaurant are just down the street. Union Station is a block away and the National Mall is only a few blocks further.
The place was very clean, nicely decorated, the bed was awesome and the host was super. We stayed 6 days so we saw most of DC but if we ever return we'll definitely stay here again.
My husband and I have stayed at the MacArthur Blvd address several times and have been impressed by the accommodations as well as the friendliness of the owner of the building, Matthias. The apartments are beautifully furnished and the neighborhood has many good restaurants. Shopping is convenient and parking! Parking! Parking! Behind the unit is priceless! Because my husband has been working part time for the DOD, he stayed three and a half weeks this past time....it is so convenient to have laundry facilities and a friendly host! We will definitely want to come back!