About this listing
53 square meters, two levels apartment, located in a public plaza with gardens, with straight access from the street. Cold in the hot summer, warm in the cold winter.
Upstairs: a double bed bedroom with a built in closet, plus the toilet, with a shower.
Downstairs: living room, kitchen and bedroom. One couch, plus six stackable stools and two tables.
Any local good can be enjoyed at home, using a very complete array of kitchen tools and appliances. Or if you don´t feel like working, nearby there are two plazas with bars and terraces with splendid and affordable tapas, to eat out. We also will provide with our best tips to enjoy the hot spots in Madrid.
HOME EQUIPED with:
* CD/ player and CD collection
* PS2 With games to play and movies to watch in English.
* Hair dryer
* Cooking and cleaning appliances.
and best kept treasure... a huge books and comic collection for the booklovers.
The area Puente de Vallecas is a classic working class neighbourhood, full with convenience stores and local shops with good and affordable groceries like oranges and tomatoes, cold cuts like Jamón Ibérico, and fresh baked goods like Spanish Churros.
* UNDERGROUND: Close to metro Puente de Vallecas. 7 stops to city centre, Sol Station.
* BUS: Several lines stops. 15 minutes by bus to the Museums promenade.
* TRAIN: 3 Metro stops to Atocha TRAIN station.
* TAXIS to center cost around 8-10 euro.
* CYCLING: you can cycle to the modern Madrid RIO from the house, in 15/20 minutes.
* WALKING: to Retiro Park is 40 minutes for slow walkers, 30 if you are fit.
Non smoking. With access to a patio where you may smoke or exercise on an old retro stationary bycicle. Or you can smoke at the sunny popular plaza.
Bookshelves, containing personal library and comic collection. Acces to main bedroom, with stairs. 6 stools below stairs.