this room is available start from 26th of July.
We live in one of loveliest neighborhoods in Shanghai, the French concession in Puxi. We look forward to hosting you in our lovely home. If you have any concerns, please feel free to message me.
Who we are:
We are Shanghai natives, mother and daughter. Mother teaches Chinese to oversea students as a profession. The daughter is in high school. We are friendly and would be glad to help you settle in or show you around if you so wish.
Our lovely home:
The available room is a 23 sq meter spacious master bedroom fully furnished with a king size bed (180 x 200 cm), integrated wardrobe, chest draws, bedside table, AC. The rent include weekly room cleaning service and wireless broadband.
This 150 sq meter apartment is located on the top floor of a twenty story building. Hard wooden floor all through this three bedroom flat. 24/7 security guard for the building and the whole estate.
- It's less than a 5 minute walk to metro line 9
- It's a 2 minute walk to all the local amenities: supermarket, restaurants, banks, bus stops, gym, tennis court, swimming pool.
- Star gym (with indoor swimming pool) is located in next building, with passport could try one week free. They offer one month membership around 70usd (excludes swimming)
- A standard size football field with running track is just near the building, it opens to public every morning and evening.
no smoking. no party . can not keep other people stay over. pls turn off the lights and air-con when you left the room. thanks.
It was a wonderful staying with Polly! It is a comfortable and safe neighborhood. The apartment was clean and Polly was really friendly and amazing host to be with. I would recommend this Airbnb without any hesitance.
Like most of the previous guests who have left reviews, we found Polly's apartment extremely user-friendly and in the best-possible location in the center of Shanghai's Puxi area. As tourist, you couldn't ask for a better home base to launch your daily exploration of this vast and fascinating city.
Two issues which are by no means specific to this place but unfortunately, as far as I know, are common to most homes in modern Shanghai:
1) Slow Internet speed: try not to go online much; it is indeed frustrating to browse the Web anywhere, and yes, Shanghai is the most advanced city in Mainland;
2) Cold winter: you probably already know most Shanghai homes are unheated and residents wear heavy coats inside their own home. So try to visit Shanghai in the spring or fall if you can. Polly does have a portable electric heater in the room and you can move it to the bathroom during shower. The shower water can be either scalding or frigid and it's a little hard to adjust to the suitable combination, like one of the earlier guests also observed.
Again, these two issues are quite common to almost all Shanghai homes, based on my experience and observations. So just think of them as part of the local cultural traits.
Overall, we found Polly and her daughter the most delightful hosts, with tons of stories to share and as long-time Airbnb maestros they will know your needs before you even ask.
Two thumbs up.
This host has 62 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews