Little but very cosy and recently refurbished apartment located in a strategic areas of Madrid, Lavapiés, in the CENTRE of the city and near the main tourist sites.
The apartment is prepared for 4 persons, it is small (29sqm) but very comfortable. It has one bedroom with double bed and the living room has a double sofa bed where two more people can sleep. The kitchen has all the necessary: fridge, washing machine, toaster and cooking utensils. The bathroom is complete with shower. The apartment has internet access.
Check-ins late after 20h has got an extra fare of 20eur, after 22h has got an extra fare of 25eur, after 23h is 30eur.
Check-in early before 2pm are possible with a cost of 15eur. Before 8am 20eur.
The Lavapiés-Huertas area is the most authentic of the city. Its main attractions are the typical taverns and genuine tapa bars located in a neighbourhood full of cultural activity and the main centres of night life.
It is strategically located 5 minutes walking from Puerta del Sol. Santa Ana square is one of the meeting points and it is famous for its terraces. It is near the main museums and the centre of the city. Within two minutes walking distance to Metro Lavapies (Line 3 underground)
Atocha railway station is at 10 minutes walking distance. This is the main railwaystation and it can take you anywhere in Spain.
- Rates are subject to change based on seasonality, number of people, and length of stay. Please ask us.
- Apartment is furnished with brand new furniture and brand new sheets/towels -
- One bedroom with One comfortable new Queen-sized (double) bed; clean sheets and pillows.
- Fully-renovated new kitchen, including new little oven, new coffee maker, new dishes, cups, silverware, pots, pans -- EVERYTHING.
- New sofa in living area that converts to a full-sized (double) bed.
- Brand new 23" SAMSUNG flat-panel LCD TV, plus basic cable channels.
- WiFi wireless HIGH SPEED internet.
- On ground floor. With a lovely area outside to seat and have a cup o tea or smoke.
- OPTIONAL AMENITIES: Extra Cleaning, by request only.
- We are here to make your stay as pleasant as possible, so please ask us ANY questions you have!
-We have two bicycles. Please ask us if you're interested to have one.
-Very COOL and fresh in the summer because it's on the ground floor of a tipical corrala (Madrid tipical historic building) It doesn't need AIR CONDITIONER!!!! You won't want to go out, but you have to visit the lovely Madrid.
Check in after 8pm has an extra charge of 20€, after 9pm is 25€ and then after midnight is 30€.
By Metro. Lavapies (yellow line) within two minutes walking distance to the apartment.
Atocha Railway station within 10 minutes walking distance.
- Please dispose of all wastes prior to your departure.
- Check in: 2PM and later; However, an early check-in is available upon request
- Check out: NOON or before
- Check-ins late after 20h has got an extra fare of 20eur, after 21h has got an extra fare of 25eur, after 23h is 30eur.
Check-in early before 2pm are possible with a cost of 15eur. Before 8am 20eur.
- No Smoking inside, please but YOU CAN SMOKE outside!!
- No partying. Treat the apartment as your own.
- Be respectful and courteous to neighbours in the building, keep noise low at all times.
- The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
- When you leave, please Keep the property and all furnishings as you found it.
MI CASA ES SU CASA!!
The location was good with many good restaurants and things to do in the area. The thing to note is that the flat is a lot smaller than the pictures seem. The flat would be good for a couple but if more it gets a little tight and the futon is a little small. Ana is a great host although! She greeted us with a bottle of wine and even printed out out boarding passes for us for our returning flight!
Thanks Keira for your nice review. The apartment is ok for 4 guests but maybe for a shorter stay than yours, 4 girls always need bigger space but actually, there are not many apartments right in the city centre for this tiny price... if you wanted something bigger, you would have to increase your budget. Best wishes. Ana
We had a really great time staying in Anas apartment!
Everything looked exactly as in the pictures, covered all of ours needs and if we had any questions Ana was very helpful during our entire stay. The neighbourhood was very nice with a great atmosphere and a lot of great bars etc. The location of the apartment was also perfect and everything that we needed and wanted to see was in walking distance - in fact we didn't even use public transportations once.
I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone who wants to spend a weekend in Madrid :)
Nous avons passé un très bon séjour dans le quartier de Lavapiès. L'appartement est proche d'une station de métro, d'un carrefour et d'un dia (comme un liddl en France), et le trajet jusqu'au centre ville est faisable à pieds. Ana est très arrangeante pour l'arriver et le départ ! On a donc pu poser nos valises en arrivant de l'aéroport et aller boire un verre sans être encombré ! L'appartement est cependant très sombre. Je le recommande pour son emplacement dans ce quartier typique de Madrid où les touristes ne sont pas omniprésents !
Ótima localização, poucos metros da estação Lavapies e de mercados (Dia e Carrefour), Museo Reina Sofia, Atocha, enfim pode-se fazer muitas coisas a pé.
Ana foi muito atenciosa, desde a reserva até o final da estadia.
Quanto ao apartamento, na medida para duas pessoas ou um casal com até duas crianças. Limpo, silencioso, organizado e com todos os itens essenciais de uma casa.
Mudaríamos apenas o colchão, na nossa opinião a densidade é baixa. Outro ponto é que se forem no inverno, será difícil secar a roupa, o quintal/varal não bate sol.
Voltaríamos com certeza, Madrid é ótima e o apartamento também.
La experiencia a sido muy positiva
La casa es tal y como aparece en las fotos todo muy limpio y bien cuidado.
La ubicación inmejorable y Ana una anfitriona ejemplar
Ana and Juan Carlos are great hosts. They made specific effort to point out places of interests and the best ways to get around the neighborhood. The apartment is in a great location to explore the city and it is only a short walk from a metro station. The apartment is setup nicely and very comfortable. I would stay here again.
Ana was a very gracious and accommodating host. She responded promptly to all of my emails/queries before we arrived and, as expected, she turned out to be a lovely person when we finally met. She even left a bottle of wine for us when we arrived. Curiously, it was never consumed - but this is only because we spent all of our time out and about! Thank you anyway, Ana.
Some bits about the apt: it is very, very small but it is quite sufficient for a couple. It was really warm and cosy, which was great because of the biting cold outside. The noise levels from others in the building were minimal. The best thing about the apartment is, beyond a doubt, the superb location. We didn't have to get the metro once and were able to navigate our way around the entire city by foot. Also, there are a number of super little restaurants and bars around Lavapies, if you don't fancy venturing too far (suited us on our final night, when we had an early start the following morning).
Overall, I would recommend this apartment for a couple staying in Madrid for a short period and hoping to explore the city by foot (or by metro - the stop is at the end of the street!)
Thanks again to Ana for her hospitality.
This host has 44 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm a very easy going person who likes meeting differente people and cultures.
I love travelling.
I'd like to shoot my own documentary.
I'm an actress/journalist. I'm studying a master in documentary at the University Carlos III de Madrid.