About this listing
The room Mezzaluna has 1 double bed (we can add 1 single bed), 1 bathroom, a stove/fireplace and a kitchenette at your disposal.
Our B & B is located in the middle of the Umbrian and Tuscan countrysidesourrounded by the green hills of the Trasimeno (the lake is located 13 km from us) and in front of one of the most beautiful cities of art in Tuscany, such as Cortona (6km) .
We are in a central position between major cities for art, culture, antiques, pottery, landscape and gastronomy: the nearest one is Cortona, just 6 miles from our B & B, and then in the range of 30 - 90 km you will find Perugia, Gubbio, Città Di Castello, Deruta, Assisi, Foligno, Spoleto, Norcia, Città Della Pieve, Siena, Montalcino, Santantimo with its famous abbey, Monte Oliveto, Arezzo, Florence and others. A only 4 kilometers there Lake Trasimeno with its three beautiful islands and all around the towns and scenic routes such as the one of the battle of Hannibal in Tuoro sul Trasimeno and the one, in Castiglione del Lago, that leads you to the old and imposing tower with a splendid view of the lake.
It is also an ideal place for lovers of walks in the nature, with paths suitable for both amateur and professionals.
The characteristic of our B & B is the friendliness and warmth that only a family can give. The large stones used to build the stairs and the big walls, the old and massive wooden beams in the ceiling, the warm light streaming in through the windows and the heat of the old fireplace, reassure and give off a sense of peace and security.
Our rich breakfast is made with typical local food and homemade bread and cakes
Riguardo agli animali domestici, li accettiamo solo previa consultazione con gli ospiti. Devono essere animali abituati a stare in casa, tranquilli (abbiamo anche noi cani e gatti) e non devono mai essere lasciati da soli.
Avendo l'ingresso indipendente, siete completamente liberi di andare e venire a qualsiasi ora.
Se avete intolleranze alimentari o richieste particolari vi preghiamo di informarcene in anticipo così da organizzarci. Abbiamo già avuto clienti vegetariani, vegani, ciliaci, intolleranti al latte.
1) All'arrivo è necessario esibire documenti di identificazione.
2) Il saldo della prenotazione, in contanti, è dovuto alla consegna della camera.
3) Le pulizie incluse nel prezzo vengono effettuate alla fine del soggiorno e/o settimanalmente (salvo diversi accordi)
4) La legna e il riscaldamento (nei mesi invernali fino a 6 ore al giorno), l'utilizzo dell'angolo cottura, luce e gas sono inclusi nel prezzo.
In casa troverete le altre regole strettamente legate al comportamento richiesto durante il soggiorno.
With regard to pets, we accept them only after talking with you about it. Pets must be used to staying inside home, quiet ( we also have dogs and cats) and must never be left alone .
Having an indipendent entrance, you are completely free to come and go at any time.
If you have food allergies or special requests please inform us in advance so we can organize something for you. We have already had customers vegetarians, vegans, celiacs, lactose intolerant.
1 ) At their arrival guests will have to give us identification documents .
2) The balance payment in cash is due when you check-out .
3) The cleaning included in the price are made at the end of the stay and / or weekly basis (unless otherwise agreed )
4) The wood for the fireplace and heating (in the winter months up to 6 hours per day), the use of the kitchen, electricity and gas are included in the price.
In the house you will find the other rules strictly related to the behavior required during your stay.