Very nice and clean studio apartment
- in Los Angeles de Atenas, only about 3 km (approx 2 miles) to the center
- quiet location with marvellous panoramic view to the Central Valley (the chain of volcanoes with Poas and Barva volcano in the background and a sea of city lights and night) on one side and the little coffee town Atenas on the other
- the 7000 m2 property is directly adjacent to a small protected area
- shared use of the beautiful pools
- secure Parking
- attentive personal assistance, if desired (owner runs travel agency specialized in Costa Rica tours and is willing to share infos about the country's gems).
- Pet-friendly tenants particularly encouraged (there are 5 dogs on the property)
Lovely hospitality, views, and lodging! This was our first experience with Airbnb and my husband and I were delighted to find Studio Cumbre de Bavaria and its charming, multilingual host, Sylvia. Driving in Costa Rica can be confusing, so Sylvia gave us customized directions to her place. Once we were there, she continued to provide suggestions and just friendly conversation. We needed to recover from driving and hiking in the cloud forest area, so we were glad to have the peace and quiet of the well-designed room Sylvia provided. Very clean and secure. Easy drive to the airport in San Jose.
Whether you speak English, Spanish, or German, this is a good place to spend a few days.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.