Very nice and clean studio apartment
- in Los Angeles de Atenas, only about 3 km (approx 2 miles) to the center
- quiet location with marvellous panoramic view to the Central Valley (the chain of volcanoes with Poas and Barva volcano in the background and a sea of city lights and night) on one side and the little coffee town Atenas on the other
- the 7000 m2 property is directly adjacent to a small protected area
- shared use of the beautiful pools
- secure Parking
- attentive personal assistance, if desired (owner runs travel agency specialized in Costa Rica tours and is willing to share infos about the country's gems).
- Pet-friendly tenants particularly encouraged (there are 5 dogs on the property)
Sylvia made me feel very welcome. The description and the photos were very accurate. Sylvia was very helpful with letting me know places to go see and transportation ideas.
Our experience with our host Sylvia, her daughter, and her family of fur babies was excellent. We greatly enjoyed the peace and quiet of her studio. The pool was great and the view from the deck was amassing especially at night.
A most enjoyable stay.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are a family of 3 living in beautiful Atenas Costa Rica (where our youngest family member was born - she is a 'Tica' ;-) ). Originally we moved here from Germany in 2004.
Beside renting our Studio we offer costumized tours and real estate in Costa Rica and also high quality construction services. We are trilingual - German, English, Spanish - and if you need a professional (travel related) translation from English into German we can help, too. Last but not least, Sylvia is one of the founding members of the animal welfare organization ''Fundación Ateniense de Ayuda a Animales Abandonados" (Atenas Foundation for Helping Abandoned Animals) and very active in animal rescue here.
More about us here: costa-rica-(website hidden)
Hope to meet you soon in person!