This is a fully furnished apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 kitchen. The private room is furnished with a bed, a desk, an office chair, and a closet.
This is a fully furnished apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 kitchen. This apartment is to share with students, tourists and/or young professionals. You enter the premises through the hallway. The living room is furnished with a sofa, a side table, a dinning table and a TV. The bedroom has two windows, two closets and a radiator. It is furnished with a full size bed/futon, a desk, a lamp and side table. There is cookware, dinning ware and other kitchen utensils available for you to use. The full tiled bathroom is equipped with a toilet, a shower in tub, a sink and a cabinet with a mirror.
The building is located in a safe neighborhood. Supermarket, McDonalds, Subway, French-Bistro, Popeyes, Dominos, iHop, Make my Cake Bakery, pharmacy, fish Market, bank, laundromat are nearby.
Couples are welcomed, rate for couple is $85/night.
- Living Room
- Private room
Transportation is available 24/7:
- Trains B and C run at 135th Street Station (Entrance on 137th Street), three (3) blocks from the building.
- 2 and 3 trains also run at 135th Street Station 4 blocks away from the building
- Trains A and D run at 145 Street Station, five blocks away from the building.
- There are two bus Stops located one (1) block away from the apartment each.
- No extra guests are allowed in the room. If a visitor wants to visit you at the apartment please discuss it first with the owner.
- Parties are strictly prohibited.
- Keys of the apartment and room must be given back to the owner upon departure.
- Key of the apartment is electronic. If lost a fee of $100 USD must be paid to the owner.
- Smoking in the room is strictly prohibited.
Luis place is clean, comfortable and quiet.
Less than five minutes walk from Subway, which is express and allows you to be fast enough anywhere in Manhattan.
Luis is very easy and very courteous.
Excellent value and def be back!
Luis was a great host. I strongly recommend to stay there. Near to supermarket and transportation. Place very quiet, so ideal for people that just need a place to relax before exploring Manhattan
Luis is a nice guy and the apartment is just as the photos display. Close to subway and in the city
Luis was a nice host. He helped us when we needed to print our flight tickets. Her house is close to the subway, restaurants, and delis. The room was clean and organized. We spent three days at Luis' house and it was a good experience at Airbnb.
Great stay! Luis is very welcoming and relax. The room and the apartment are very clean.
This host has 40 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews