If the room is not available, write me, I can provide other! :)
Really nice double rooms (double bed) in lovely apartment located in the main centre of Madrid.
300m2 apartment, 3rd floor with elevator and concierge service. Located in the most touristic area of Madrid. The apartment has 6 double rooms with the perfect view of plaza de Santa Ana, one of the most beautiful squares of the city. All of the rooms has balconies and are incredibly sunny!
Soft and carefully decorated, you'll feel like at home!
All rooms are private and has a lock with keys, so you can leave your staff without worrying about anything. Common areas: hall/ living room, kitchen equipated with washing machine, dish washer, oven, toaster, etc) and two bathrooms.
Rooms are prepared to receive two people maximum.
If you need to rent the entire apartment, ask for availability!
Clean towels and bed linen are provided.
The apartment has also Wifi and everything you'll need for a pleasant time in Madrid!
Only two minutes walking from Puerta del Sol, the location is perfect to go walking to every touristic attractions of the city: Prado Museum, Thyssen and Reina Sofía, just 10 minutes walking. Puerta del Sol and shopping areas: Gran Via, Preciados, Callao... just 5 minutes walking!
Close to restaurants, bars, clubs and best routes for having spanish "tapas".
Most funny areas very close to the apartment: La Latina (El Rastro & best places for having a beer), Sol (shopping), Chueca (gay area), Malasaña (trendy and hipster area, lost of bars and clubs), Lavapiés (multicultural) or Huertas (touristic and many restaurants).
Best way to get to the apartment:
- From the Airport (Barajas): easier and cheaper way is Metro (around 4€). Take the line 8 to NUEVOS MINISTERIOS. There, change to line 10 to TRIBUNAL. Here, take the line 1 to SOL (around 45 minutes).
If you already know Madrid. The best way is Bus Airport Shuttle (yellow one). 5€. You can get it in every Terminal in the airport. It takes only 20 minutes. Get off in Cibeles and walk to the apartment, it takes around 15 minutes to get to Plaza de Santa Ana.
If you prefer to come by taxi it is around 30/ 35€ approx.
-From Puerta de Atocha train Station (Renfe). It is easy and direct, the best option is Metro (direct line 1 to SOL). If you prefer to come by taxi, it is around 15€.
No hay muchas normas, pero recuerda que no estás solo. Piensa en la gente que como tú, está pasando unos días e intenta que su estancia sea tan agradable como te gustaría que fuera la tuya. Limpieza de todo aquello que ensucias, cuidado de las cosas, silencio y respeto son normas cívicas que deberías recordar durante tu estancia.
Sí es importante que sepas:
- Los horarios de check in y check out. El check in se realizará a partir de las 3pm. Si necesitáis venir antes, podéis dejar aquí las maletas hasta la hora acordada, nunca antes de las 10am y dependiendo de mi disponibilidad. No me comprometo a poder hacerlo siempre. El check out debe realizarse antes de las 12 del mediodía.
- Las llegadas posteriores a las 10pm tienen un recargo de 15€ sin excepción.
- A la hora de hacer el check out, si yo no estoy en casa, deja las llaves dentro de la habitación y cierra la puerta. ¡Asegúrate que está bien cerrada y que no olvidas nada dentro!
- A excepción de que se alquile el apartamento completo, está completamente prohibido organizar fiestas o reuniones de gente ajenas a la casa, especialmente en horas nocturnas.
- En el apartamento se puede fumar, pero pedimos que en la medida de lo posible se haga en los balcones y nunca en las zonas comunes.
- Limpia todo aquello que ensucies para que la persona que venga detrás tuya no tenga que hacerlo por ti.
- Las toallas y demás enseres personales deberán permanecer siempre dentro de las habitaciones. No dejes toallas usadas, cepillos de dientes o ropa sucia en el baño. Si hay limpieza ese día se recogerá todo y no se podrán solicitar toallas de nuevo.
¡Gracias por respetar estas pequeñas normas que harán mucho mejor la estancia de todos los que vengáis a casa!
Really beautiful room And Julio was so Nice to let us in, even it was late at night. Enjoyed Madrid a lot And a really Nice neighbourhood, only had to get used to noisy street. Thank you!
This was an amazing place! Just as described. Julio was exceptionally nice and helped answer questions about where things in the city were located and how to get to them. The plaza that the apartment is on is fantastic! We had a great view of it. I would stay here every time I visit and hopefully it will be soon and often!
Julio is a wonderful host. Very polite and friendly. We were not checking into our next location till 2pm and check out at Julio's is at 12 but he was kind enough to let us stay till 1pm. The neighborhood is amazing right next to everything and very safe. However, at night it is soooooo loud people are singing and screaming in the streets till 5am. The loud neighborhood did not help our jet lag that we were feeling. At Julio's place there are 6 other bedrooms that are also occupied and this allowed us to make lots of friends with other young travelers. The room is very spacious and the bed is comfortable. The bathroom doors are very tricky to lock and unlock and I broke a nail one night trying to unlock the bathroom door. I recommend Julio's place if you are interested in making friends with other travelers and don't mind noise at night.
숙소위치는 솔광장과 프라도미술과 중간에 위치하고 기차역과도 가까워서 좋아요. 솔광장과 프라도 미술관 전부 도보로 이동가능하고, 마요르광장과 산미구엘시장과도 가깝고 주위에 마트도 있어요.
개인실도 넓고 화장실도 두개라 편하고, 부엌도 넓어서 취사하기 좋아요. 다만 음식점들이 주위에 많아서 조금 시끄럽지만 괜찮아요.
The apartment was in a great location, close to the metro and the centre of Madrid. The apartment is however in a very noisy street, with noise almost all night long. The room and bathroom was clean, but the kitchen had not been cleaned. The rooms looked a little neglected compared to the photos on airbnb, but were more than adequate for one nights accommodation.
Appartement très joli et bien situé dans le centre de la ville bien qu'un peu bruyant
Julio's place is indeed in the heart of Madrid. Very easy to find and just a few blocks away from the metro station.
Many nearby places to see and to eat and enjoy the local food and drinks that Madrid has to offer.
The bars downstairs can be quite noisy at night but other than that, the place is great
This host has 984 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Estoy a tu disposicion para que tu estancia en Madrid sea inolvidable!
Aunque con vuestro apoyo tendréis una estancia en la mejor zona posible de Madrid, con todas las comodidades y a un precio increíble!
Gracias a vuestra colaboración es posible!
I'm Julio, and I'm glad to welcome you to Madrid! With your support, you'll have a nice stay in the best area of Madrid, with all the facilities and a fantastic price. Thanks to all of you, it is possible!