About This Listing
If the room is not available, write me, I can provide other! :)
Really nice double rooms (double bed) in lovely apartment located in the main centre of Madrid.
300m2 apartment, 3rd floor with elevator and concierge service. Located in the most touristic area of Madrid. The apartment has 6 double rooms with the perfect view of plaza de Santa Ana, one of the most beautiful squares of the city. All of the rooms has balconies and are incredibly sunny!
Soft and carefully decorated, you'll feel like at home!
All rooms are private and has a lock with keys, so you can leave your staff without worrying about anything. Common areas: hall/ living room, kitchen equipated with washing machine, dish washer, oven, toaster, etc) and two bathrooms.
Rooms are prepared to receive two people maximum.
If you need to rent the entire apartment, ask for availability!
Clean towels and bed linen are provided.
The apartment has also Wifi and everything you'll need for a pleasant time in Madrid!
Only two minutes walking from Puerta del Sol, the location is perfect to go walking to every touristic attractions of the city: Prado Museum, Thyssen and Reina Sofía, just 10 minutes walking. Puerta del Sol and shopping areas: Gran Via, Preciados, Callao... just 5 minutes walking!
Close to restaurants, bars, clubs and best routes for having spanish "tapas".
Most funny areas very close to the apartment: La Latina (El Rastro & best places for having a beer), Sol (shopping), Chueca (gay area), Malasaña (trendy and hipster area, lost of bars and clubs), Lavapiés (multicultural) or Huertas (touristic and many restaurants).
Best way to get to the apartment:
- From the Airport (Barajas): easier and cheaper way is Metro (around 4€). Take the line 8 to NUEVOS MINISTERIOS. There, change to line 10 to TRIBUNAL. Here, take the line 1 to SOL (around 45 minutes).
If you already know Madrid. The best way is Bus Airport Shuttle (yellow one). 5€. You can get it in every Terminal in the airport. It takes only 20 minutes. Get off in Cibeles and walk to the apartment, it takes around 15 minutes to get to Plaza de Santa Ana.
If you prefer to come by taxi it is around 30/ 35€ approx.
-From Puerta de Atocha train Station (Renfe). It is easy and direct, the best option is Metro (direct line 1 to SOL). If you prefer to come by taxi, it is around 15€.
No hay muchas normas, pero recuerda que no estás solo. Piensa en la gente que como tú, está pasando unos días e intenta que su estancia sea tan agradable como te gustaría que fuera la tuya. Limpieza de todo aquello que ensucias, cuidado de las cosas, silencio y respeto son normas cívicas que deberías recordar durante tu estancia.
Sí es importante que sepas:
- Los horarios de check in y check out. El check in se realizará a partir de las 3pm. Si necesitáis venir antes, podéis dejar aquí las maletas hasta la hora acordada, nunca antes de las 10am y dependiendo de mi disponibilidad. No me comprometo a poder hacerlo siempre. El check out debe realizarse antes de las 12 del mediodía.
- Las llegadas posteriores a las 10pm tienen un recargo de 15€ sin excepción.
- A la hora de hacer el check out, si yo no estoy en casa, deja las llaves dentro de la habitación y cierra la puerta. ¡Asegúrate que está bien cerrada y que no olvidas nada dentro!
- A excepción de que se alquile el apartamento completo, está completamente prohibido organizar fiestas o reuniones de gente ajenas a la casa, especialmente en horas nocturnas.
- En el apartamento se puede fumar, pero pedimos que en la medida de lo posible se haga en los balcones y nunca en las zonas comunes.
- Limpia todo aquello que ensucies para que la persona que venga detrás tuya no tenga que hacerlo por ti.
- Las toallas y demás enseres personales deberán permanecer siempre dentro de las habitaciones. No dejes toallas usadas, cepillos de dientes o ropa sucia en el baño. Si hay limpieza ese día se recogerá todo y no se podrán solicitar toallas de nuevo.
¡Gracias por respetar estas pequeñas normas que harán mucho mejor la estancia de todos los que vengáis a casa!
Julio's place was exactly as pictured! It was such an easy experience and he was very helpful with any questions I had. It's a great location in Madrid and everything I wanted to see was within walking distance or close to the metro.
I highly recommend staying here! :)
We have stayed at Julios appartment and it was very nice! We arrived very late but it was no problem voor Julio! The room was very nice and the house had everything and was very well located! Big recommendation to stay in!!!
El departamento esta perfectamente ubicado, en frente de la plaza santa Ana y es tal cual se muestra en las fotos. Todo fue excelente. La próxima sin dudas nos quedaremos en el mismo lugar.
The apartment was great and has a good location as well! The room was huge. Everything was ready and clean when we arrived. The only negative point was the internet that was not working. We recommend staying there!
The very first moment we arrive at Plaza de Santa Ana,
in front of Julio's home, we felt euphoric and filled with Joy.
The Spring was there and Sun was welcoming us.
Trees blossom, people and atmosphere in Madrid
at that time, were pretty amazing.
Julio was very quick to come and show us the apartment
and all its comforts. It was very clean and aristocratic.
Environment was friendly and arranged with really good taste.
Out from our terrace we saw the street full of people.
They were in a good mood and with bright faces.
The charm of Madrid was in front of us.
Even that I have been mistaken the day for our checking out, thinking it is the next day (sorry it is my second time in Airbnb),
and now I think that was pretty troublesome, Julio was patient and he did not make any pressure to us.
He just wrote mail and was polite and too considerate to wait until at least I understood that it was time to go.
Good english and nice attitude.
I am really very sorry for making him that trouble.
Maybe the magic of Madrid made me feel that the Time has just stopped :)
I felt really happy at that home.
Thank you, Julio Florero.
I reccomend strongly that place in the heart of Madrid. It is fantastic!
P.S. Just keep in mind that the doorkeeper - a woman in her 50ties - do not know any english and sometimes is very pedantic.
But I am sure she is nice...Once her attitude make me feel really sad - but we all are humans...Grin...
This host has 1060 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Julio
Estoy a tu disposicion para que tu estancia en Madrid sea inolvidable!
Aunque con vuestro apoyo tendréis una estancia en la mejor zona posible de Madrid, con todas las comodidades y a un precio increíble!
Gracias a vuestra colaboración es posible!
I'm Julio, and I'm glad to welcome you to Madrid! With your support, you'll have a nice stay in the best area of Madrid, with all the facilities and a fantastic price. Thanks to all of you, it is possible!