About This Listing
TwinRabbit Twin Flat in Hongdae#1
* This is privat flat, so you can use entire flat without sharing with others. Flat include privat room and bathroom.
Enjoy your staying in Seoul in Twin rabbit! :)
(Twin Bed Room)
Twin Rabbit represent my lovely twin daughters, you can see in my profile picture. Twin rabbit offer convenience privat flat with reasonable price. I used to work at travel company, so I know well about what travelers need, also I've travelled a lot so I can understand well.
From my experience I decide to start Airbnb. Welcome to our place! We are always welcome! :)
- Just 10 min walk from the Hongdae Area!
(Most hippest area in Seoul)
- 10 min walk from Hongdae subway station (Line 2)
- 10 min walk from Hongdae Bus station
- 10 min walk from the Airport Limousine bus stop
- Shinchon : 1 subway stop
- Ewha Women's uni. : 2 subway stop
- Myeongdong, Namdaemoon, Gwangwhamoon : 20 mins drive
- Hongdae is now center of travelers and local youth people. You can find lots of trendy cafes, restaurants, bars, and clubs in Hongdae area.
- Fully Air-Conditioned
- TV/Cable TV Equipped
- Internet connection (WIFI incl.)
- Washing Machine
- Microwave / Stove / Fridge
- En suite Bathroom equipped with shower
This place is located in a quiet neighborhood, and nightlife, shopping, restaurants, etc are all very accessible within a 10 minute walking distance away. It is also connected to a very cozy cafe that is open late, with a convenience store 100m away, as well as a bus stop that will drop you off at the subway where you can take the AREX to/from the airport! The room I reserved had its own washing machine, stove top, free wifi and was clean and well maintained. The experience here was so much better than staying in a hotel in many ways, and I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends.
Great stay. Host was lovely, attended to all our needs. Room was as expected. Reasonable location. Would stay again!
I had another great stay here with my husband. The owner was even kind enough to give us an umbrella when it was pouring rain :)
My stay was memorable because the host was exceedingly kind. I have never had such kind treatment elsewhere before. The room was clean and well maintained. All amenities were as advertised. Public transportation was skip-and-a-hop away, with bus or walking distance to the subway terminal, a convenience store was nearby, and the locale was very happening due to nearby university with restaurants and businesses that cater to it.
This host has 23 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Kwang HO
My name is dany. I'm father of two lovely twin girls. (You can see my profile picture!) I've travelled a lot, so I know what travelers need, and what they want. So I would love to help and be a good friend with!