About this listing
We respect your privacy, comfort, relaxation, and contentment.
1. Queen size bed room with a private washroom (shower, washbasin and toilet) and a huge space of closet.
2. One private bathroom
3. Full kitchen, balcony with various plants, security guard, view from 11th floor, comfortable sofa, 40 inch LED TV, laundry room, and other facility on demand. Automatic lock door and security.
4. Location: Near to Suwon stations (subway, train station: 2 min walk). Less than an hour from/to Incheon airport and from/to Seoul downtown by convenient subway or bus; to Seoul station less than 30 minutes by train. Convenient KTX connection to all parts of Korean touristic areas from Seoul to Busan.
5. Attractions: Aekyung department store and a big grocery store is in 2 min walk (near the station). Also near to UNESCO Hwaseong fortress and traditional Korean markets, shopping mall. Delightful and fun restaurants and shoppers near Suwon station and Aekyung department store.
6. Perfect for a lonely traveler, couple, and a family, who would like to explore Korean cultural architecture and city dynamics. Fortress and palaces in Suwon fortress was broadcasted by the famous Korean drama "Dae Jang Geum". Suwon is also famous for "Suwon galbi", a variation on the style beef short rib enjoyed throughout Korea.
7. If you like football: visit Park Ji-Sung Road and 2002 World Cup Stadium. Suwon is the capital of Korean football because the popularity of the Suwon Samsung Bluewings. The city is also home to Korean Baseball Organization team Hyundai Unicorns.
8. Suwon is also near to Singal, the location of the Korean Folk Village, and the Everland theme park is nearby in Yongin. Manseok Park in northern Suwon has a 1200m track around a lake. Other facilities at Manseok Park include tennis (indoor & outdoor), soccer (dirt and artificial turf) and the Suwon X-Games skatepark. Various other parks are dotted around Suwon and several ski resorts and hiking trails are within easy reach of the city. (See wikipedia)