About this listing
APARTMENT RENTAL July and August 2014 !
THE APARTMENT & THE ROOM
• 4th floor apartment without elevator access.
• Fully furnished 8m2 private bedroom + 8m2 kitchen + 3m2 bathroom are available for your vacation stay.
• You get your own key to the building and apartment.
• Furnished with a comfortable single bed + 1 chairbed, bed-stand, lamps, bookshelves and in-built closet + storage, desk, chair, cable TV, wi-fi connection.
• Kitchen is furnished with all the necessary amenities – coffee-maker, utensils, pots and pans, blender, electric stove, refrigerator etc. Basic supplies like coffee, tea, sugar, cereals etc. are available for your use.
• Bedroom and kitchen have both big windows.
• Smoking not allowed.
Welcome to Belleville – home to one of Paris’s lively Chinatowns, a burgeoning artist quarter and a dizzying array of cultures !
• The apartment is located in a great, quite neighbourhood.
• Bus stops and 2 main metro stations (Belleville - lines 2 and 11 / Colonel Fabien - line 2) very close by.
• The neighbourhood has cafes, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, post-office, pharmacies, laundry service, etc.
• Open air market on wednesday and saturday morning.
• Walking distance from hospital (Saint-Louis).
• I am an Italian university student studying Oriental languages in Paris since September 2009. My parents are already airbnb hosts (in Rome) and I also have been an airbnb guest twice. Both experiences are great !
• I speak fluently Italian, French, English, German and Spanish.
• I am looking for someone clean, quiet, respectful & laidback.
Please confirm your arrival time 24 hours in advance.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I am Giulia, I am Italian from Rome, 30 years old and currently studying and working in Paris (since september 2009).
I speak fluently Italian, German, French, English and Spanish.
The 20th arrondissement is definitely a great places to stay ! :)