APARTMENT RENTAL July 2013 !
THE APARTMENT & THE ROOM
• 4th floor apartment without elevator access.
• Fully furnished 8m2 private bedroom + 8m2 kitchen + 3m2 bathroom are available for your vacation stay.
• You get your own key to the building and apartment.
• Furnished with a comfortable single bed + 1 chairbed, bed-stand, lamps, bookshelves and in-built closet + storage, desk, chair, cable TV, wi-fi connection.
• Kitchen is furnished with all the necessary amenities – coffee-maker, utensils, pots and pans, blender, electric stove, refrigerator etc. Basic supplies like coffee, tea, sugar, cereals etc. are available for your use.
• Bedroom and kitchen have both big windows.
• Smoking not allowed.
Welcome to Belleville – home to one of Paris’s lively Chinatowns, a burgeoning artist quarter and a dizzying array of cultures !
• The apartment is located in a great, quite neighbourhood.
• Bus stop and 2 main metro stations (Belleville - lines 2 and 11 / Colonel Fabien - line 2) very close by.
• The neighbourhood has cafes, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, post-office, pharmacies, laundry service, etc.
• Open air market on wednesday and saturday morning.
• Walking distance from hospital (Saint-Louis).
• I am an Italian university student studying Oriental languages in Paris since September 2009. My parents are already airbnb hosts (in Rome) and I also have been an airbnb guest twice. Both experiences are great !
• I speak fluently Italian, French, English, German and Spanish.
• I am looking for someone clean, quiet, respectful & laidback.
Please confirm your arrival time 24 hours in advance.
I stayed in this apartment for about a month and I really enjoyed my stay there. The place was clean, well-kept, and had an awesome kitchen for the amount of space. Giulia made space for my things to be put away which was plenty of space. Never had hot water problems, and the internet is high speed. Also, easy enough to have visitors come. Even when it warms up, you can open the windows, which also let in a lot of sunlight.
Great place to rent overall.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.