High ceilings and views in this light filled loft Studio create a spacious atmosphere. Living room windows overlook the deck, garden and Castro area. Loft bedroom has a queen mattress accessed via ladder located in the living room.
MONTHLY RATES ONLY - NO SHORT STAYS
Discounted monthly rates may be available October - May. Inquire about stays less than 30 nights, when possible we will try to accommodate your request.
Please send an inquiry prior to submitting a reservation request so that we can confirm availability and submit a "Special Offer" inclusive of all fees. See Additional Fees and Rental Terms section below.
High ceilings and views in this light filled loft Studio create a spacious atmosphere. Living room windows overlook the deck, garden and Castro area. Updated kitchen is bright with granite counters and gas stove. Bathroom has a claw foot tub with shower. Loft bedroom has a queen mattress accessed via ladder, located in the living room above the sitting area. Living room has a comfortable seating arrangement, futon couch and desk area. Glass paned door opens to a landing leading to a deck and then garden area. Views of the Castro abound. Shared laundry, wifi and $100 utility and $100 water allowance included.
Castro Garden Loft is centrally located, 4 blocks from Castro and Market, a great hub of public transportation, dining and shopping. 30 NIGHT MINIMUM. No pets. No smoking. No unauthorized guests.
I represent multiple properties, if your dates are not available at this property I’ll gladly check for an alternative at another location.
1) $39 non-refundable Security Damage Insurance (CSA) fee or $3000 security deposit
2) 3-5% processing fee is charged by SF Holiday Rentals in addition to fees charged by Airbnb
3) End of stay cleaning fee $155 - $250 will be included in the one-time fees in the Special Offer total we submit for your use.
4) Interim cleanings 1-2 times per month at $125 each required for stays 45 nights or longer; pricing and frequency determined by number of guests, length of stay, and property size.
5) Additional fees such as early check in/late check out; additional guest; and pet fees may apply. Information is available upon request and fees can be added to your Special Offer.
6) Guests have a $100 utility and $100 water allowance and are responsible for overage.
To complete your reservation once accepted through Airbnb: you will receive a DocuSign link to a secure online rental agreement that must be completed, SIGNED and returned.
ONLY upon receipt of the completed and SIGNED rental agreement do we release the entry code and instructions.
Backyard shared with the owner
Interaction with guests
We are available by phone to assist on arrival or at anytime during your stay. This unit is ideal for the independent traveler.
Subject to terms on the SF Holiday Rentals website and rental agreement.
No smoking; No pets; No additional guests without prior approval
Guests are responsible for the timely removal and proper disposal of garbage and correctly sorting recyclable items in to the bins provided. Failure to do so, during and at the end of your stay, will result in additional fees.
Subject to the terms on the SF Holiday Rentals website and in the SFHR rental agreement.
This host has 284 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I manage 40-50 properties in SF and the Russian River through SF Holiday Rentals. So, if you're looking at a property, chances are I'm booking it for someone else, and, I'll have alternative units if the one you choose is not available. I love to travel, scuba dive, read, swim, kayak, bike ride and ski.