High ceilings and views in this light filled loft Studio create a spacious atmosphere. Living room windows overlook the deck, garden and Castro area. Updated kitchen is bright with granite counters and gas stove. Bathroom has a claw foot tub with shower. Loft bedroom has a queen mattress accessed via ladder, located in the living room above the sitting area. Living room has a comfortable seating arrangement, futon couch and desk area. Glass paned door opens to a landing leading to a deck and then garden area. Views of the Castro abound. Shared laundry, wifi and $100 utility allowance included.
Castro Garden Loft is centrally located, 4 blocks from Castro and Market, a great hub of public transportation, dining and shopping. 4 NIGHT MINIMUM. No pets. No smoking.
Please send an inquiry prior to submitting a reservation request. This allows us to confirm availability and provide the total inclusive of tax and fees.
I manage numerous properties for SF Holiday Rentals so contact me if we don't currently have availability for this property and I’ll gladly check for an alternative suggestion for your dates.
1) 15.4% SF Occupancy tax and Tourism Improvement District Assessment is charged by SF Holiday Rentals in addition to funds paid to Airbnb
2) $39 non-refundable Security Damage Insurance (CSA) fee charged by SF Holiday Rentals to funds paid to Airbnb
3) 3% processing fee is charged by SF Holiday Rentals in addition to the funds paid to Airbnb
4) Additional fees such as early check in/late check out; additional guest; and pet fees may apply. Information is available upon request.
5) Discounted Monthly rates are available. The 15.4% SF Occupancy Tax and Tourism Improvement District Assessment does not apply to 30+ night stays.
6) Special Offers submitted by SF Holiday Rentals include tax and all fees except the Airbnb fee.
To complete your reservation once accepted through Airbnb: you will receive a DocuSign link to a secure online rental agreement that must be SIGNED and returned along with a scan of your driver’s license or passport and credit card.
ONLY upon receipt of the SIGNED documents, photo ID, and credit card do we release the entry code and instructions.
While arranging the rental Annette and her team were responsive in a very timely manner and highly professional.
Chuck ad Kelley, who own the building the apartment is in, are two of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. They were perfect hosts.
The apartment itself is adorable. The view is world class and Chuck and Kelly keep the garden in pristine condition. It is gorgeous!
The kitchen is fully stocked if you choose to cook. I didn't cook but everything you could possibly need is there. There is a view from the kitchen as well. The apartment is light and by San Francisco standards-a good size. A back door and steps take you straight down to the garden decks.
Everything is within walking distance though you do have the Castro Hill to negotiate-no big deal and worth the central location. The Divisidero bust stops on the corner if you want to avoid a steep yet pleasant walk. Your just a few blocks from the MUNI main line into the city or towards the ocean. It's a great location.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.